PDA

View Full Version : Gotta Love Tickle IQ tests... Sometimes they are on the money!

DjfunkmasterG
07-Sep-2006, 03:23 PM
Congratulations, Gary!
Your IQ score is 139

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results. :lol:

I was aiming for backstabbing Mofo!, but I guess i can settle. :lol:

zombiegirl
07-Sep-2006, 07:36 PM
Dang you beat me. :lol: I got a 133
I also am a insightful linguist.

EvilNed
07-Sep-2006, 07:42 PM
Internet IQ Tests will give you a higher IQ than you really have, so that you'll go and take the "real ones" that cost money.

zombiegirl
07-Sep-2006, 07:45 PM
Evil you just pissed in my post toasties. :eek:

Nah I didn't take it seriously but it was fun. :D

EvilNed
07-Sep-2006, 07:57 PM
Scary thing is I know a person who scored 90... On an internet test!

DjfunkmasterG
07-Sep-2006, 08:24 PM
Well depending on specific results. If it was an IQ test 90 is considered somewhat intelligent up to 109. Anything below 75, be afraid... be very afraid.

Those tests are actually quite funny and don't really get you thinking all that much. I mean if someone can score a 139 or even a 109 in 12 pages of mostly elementary math and simple word association tests, then you know something is wrong. (Yes I am taking a dig at myself).

I never took one of those tests on Tickle, and I was bored, seen the ad and said screw it. Amazing how in 15 minutes it determines i have an IQ of 139. What struck me funny about the tests is that it came back with the artist babble.

Danny
08-Sep-2006, 01:04 AM
last time i tried one, which i think was fake mine was 124, ded on the average line, but i dont think i.q means anything if you got no ambition or passion for art ,science or whatever.