PDA

View Full Version : Reduce your sex drive...

Neil
07-Sep-2006, 09:05 PM
Click me... (http://www.break.com/index/warcraft_reduces_sex_drive.html)

DjfunkmasterG
07-Sep-2006, 09:09 PM
Bloody Brilliant! :lol: :moon:

I love it. I definately have to send this to quite a few co-workers!

Adrenochrome
07-Sep-2006, 09:20 PM
Hillarious!
I actually know a couple that are going through a divorce because of this game! No lie!
The idiot insisted on playing this game 15+ hours a day (he even lost his job from lack of sleep because he was addicted to it). She told him to choose between reality and gaming. He chose some Elf Maiden warrior dragon thing I guess. Anytime she'd ask him to "please put that down and let's do something", he'd blow up in her face and get very (verbally) abusive.
Once, she told him she was going to hide his games and the guy went out and bought new locks for his "game room".
Oh, the guy is 36 years old.
Pathetic.

MikePizzoff
08-Sep-2006, 12:23 AM
Hillarious!
I actually know a couple that are going through a divorce because of this game! No lie!
The idiot insisted on playing this game 15+ hours a day (he even lost his job from lack of sleep because he was addicted to it). She told him to choose between reality and gaming. He chose some Elf Maiden warrior dragon thing I guess. Anytime she'd ask him to "please put that down and let's do something", he'd blow up in her face and get very (verbally) abusive.
Once, she told him she was going to hide his games and the guy went out and bought new locks for his "game room".
Oh, the guy is 36 years old.
Pathetic.

The only thing I can say to that is... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Danny
08-Sep-2006, 01:24 AM
i honestly dont know how people get so addicted to that game, but ive heard wierder stuff *cracks knuckles*, now this is some wierd examples

70% of female characters are played by men
men are 90% more likely to 'genderbend' in mmo's
some people play for 20 hours a day...yeah i know:dead:
most are between the ages of 9-14 and 35-50

theres tons more of these ill post a link to the site i found em on when i find it later but heres a few examples of the "warcraft crazies"

CASE 1: a young girl joins a guild or party or whatever on lineage, says she was 14 pregnant with her second child ,her mother had just died and she was living with an uncle that beat her, she built a rappor with the people in the guild and then the character appeared played by "a freind" saying she had commited suicide.
many people online posted emails and stuff online about her saying how she was so hard done too......

a few weeks later they discovered the girl never existed it was all made up by a couple from florida or somewere like that and the whole thing was just a lie for entertainement.

now when you can do that mutch just for kicks in a game you got problems.

CASE 2: a young couple in asia whent to there local internet cafe' to play warcraft, forgot the time and came home 10 hours later to find there baby dead ,having rolled onto its front and suffocated in its sleep

.....there mother only lived on floor above and they forgot to tell her to check on her.....though they shouldnt have left her in the first place

CASE 3:the korean free mmorpg maple story is popular among younger gamers (though i play it myself from time to time:p ) and when they go to school or high school they leave there parents at home for 4 hours a day leveling up there characters for them.... pathetic

CASE 4: now this one is an account of an everquest player and this is just scary:

I could take a guess that I was playing about 90+ hours a week. I was living in San Fran at that time. EBay was paying our rent (for my boyfriend and I). We had closeted ourselves inside our 1 bedroom apartment for days at a time. We went out only to buy food and cigarettes. I called my family on the east coast maybe once a month, he called his maybe once every 2 weeks. Food consisted of fast food or anything hand held or anything that could be cooked in under 20 minutes. We literally saw no one but each other for months at a time, we didn't bother with friends or cultivating friendships.

We were kicked out of our apartment in January 2001, we fled back to the east coast, to our families. I left the dude within weeks of moving back east, losing my computer and all access to EverQuest. <poof> Having no crutch and no co-dependent in my life at that point, I actually attempted socializing again. I called old friends and hung out with my family. So, I attempt to "normalize". Interacting with more than 1 person at a time was just impossible. I could not speak with more than 1 person at a time, if there were 2+ people in a room, I had to leave it. The noise.....living with other people, holy christ the noise, I felt as if I had just come out of a bubble after 12 months and my ears could suddenly clearly hear everything around me.

i play that maple sotry rarely but i dont see that mutch of an attraction to these, games that one i play my real life freinds do to so its just another multiplayer game to dowith a free 20 mins and the idea you could even get addicted is frieghtning, now i lvoe computer games and have been known to play for 2 or 3 days straight ...but ive also gone months without touching a consoel till tis dusty and cob-webby.

p2501
08-Sep-2006, 03:29 PM
bwahahha, so frakking true.