PDA

View Full Version : Hang all involved on television!!!!

Adrenochrome
09-Sep-2006, 12:29 PM
this is sick!!!
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/09/08/national/main1990051.shtml

Marie
09-Sep-2006, 12:56 PM
"Also on Friday, city Alderman Mike McGee Jr. said he met with the girl, whom he described as distraught. He said she has been infected with HIV since birth and that her mother died of AIDS."

Did they KNOW she was HIV positive or were they just ignorant rather than stupid? And fourteen? This is wrong on so many levels. Make you wonder if we really are the most advanced species.

Am I wrong for hoping they were all infected?

M_

Adrenochrome
09-Sep-2006, 12:59 PM
Am I wrong for hoping they were all infected?

M_

not at all, dear....
Am I wrong in wanting to become a vigilante, sometimes?:rockbrow:

Marie
09-Sep-2006, 01:03 PM
not at all, dear....
Am I wrong in wanting to become a vigilante, sometimes?:rockbrow:

Not in this instance. If you go postal over somebody littering there MIGHT be some conflict :D .

M_

Adrenochrome
09-Sep-2006, 01:06 PM
Not in this instance. If you go postal over somebody littering there MIGHT be some conflict :D .

M_
Littering? nah, but one time I did see a man throw a buttload of trash out of his car...I followed him home...waited till he was inside and then dumped his trashcan on top of his Lexus. LOL

mista_mo
09-Sep-2006, 09:03 PM
That is one of the most disgusting things...I truly hope that the people involved get infected with Aids..

Chakobsa
09-Sep-2006, 10:56 PM
Littering? nah, but one time I did see a man throw a buttload of trash out of his car...I followed him home...waited till he was inside and then dumped his trashcan on top of his Lexus. LOL

Good work, man.:D
I think I'm with you on the vigilante thing. Vermin like that deserve nothing but a round of 30.06 in the back of the head and an unmarked hole in the ground.

Danny
10-Sep-2006, 02:02 AM
bloody hell.:rolleyes:

TheWalkingDude
10-Sep-2006, 02:52 AM
On the one hand yes it would be nice if they was infected but on the other hand while all this is going on they could be infecting others when they get out and the such because scum like that certainly wouldnt tell ya they was infected.:mad:

DeadJonas190
11-Sep-2006, 05:19 AM
If they were infected it would be justified. On the other hand, what if the aids story was just a ruse to bring all those involved out into the open. I don't believe it to be a ruse, but it would be an ingenious way to do so.

Adrenochrome
12-Sep-2006, 01:42 AM
UPDATE:

40-Year-Old Accused of Sex With 11-Year-Old Says 'She Looked Grown'

she looked GROWN? Give that knuckle dragger an education and a pair of glasses - THEN stand him up before a firing squad!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,213332,00.html

Fulcifan91
12-Sep-2006, 03:17 AM
They all deserve a public execution, but first they deserve to get raped in jail.