PDA

View Full Version : A bad day!

HLS
13-Sep-2006, 10:55 PM
I know I am ranting and raving but I am so surprised on how unstructured and unorganized my new job is. its unreal. No one really knows whats right or wrong, people that are supposed to train us really do not want to do it and you over hear people complaining about training the new hires. Also apparently our user id and passwords are not going to be ready for at least two more weeks so i can not do my job to begin with. What they are going to have us do for 2 weeks is beyond me. Sit at my desk and play games i suppose? Like why would it take two weeks to reset passwords? ...whew i feel better now!

Arcades057
14-Sep-2006, 12:24 AM
Dude, just enjoy it! Get paid (hopefully well) for sitting around and BSing with people. And don't worry about them talking about how they hate training "newbies," they don't hate YOU. Just a part of their job. ;)

HLS
14-Sep-2006, 01:08 AM
Dude, just enjoy it! Get paid (hopefully well) for sitting around and BSing with people. And don't worry about them talking about how they hate training "newbies," they don't hate YOU. Just a part of their job. ;)

maybe so but it is depressing, esp if people seem rude to you more than to others

idsaluteyoubub
14-Sep-2006, 02:41 AM
I'm surprised someone hired you.

Svengoolie
14-Sep-2006, 05:39 AM
Well, if it's one thing I learned when I was in the Marine Corps:

When the going gets tough...turn up the music, and crack open another beer.

;)