PDA

View Full Version : What do you think would be the best advantages to being a zombie,if you were one?

KL70
16-Sep-2006, 04:23 AM
Since they walk and move fairly slowly, what do you think are and would be
the best or coolest (serious and / or humorous) advantages to being a zombie (if you were one) ?

If this has been previously discussed here or elsewhere, please give any links.

Debbieangel
16-Sep-2006, 04:44 AM
lol My first thought is not worrying about my hair or what am I going to wear today? lol
Don't have to wait in lines at grocery store ya just have to fight everyone for a piece of meat once in awhile and you dont have to cook it..now that is a plus!! Dad out hunting for a meal would consist of everyone in the family jumping some poor guy in a alley for a bite..a take out lunch so to speak!
Ya dont have to wait for Dj's next new zombie movie to come out cause you are one! *wink Dj*!
Thats all I can think of right now but I will return lol
I like this thread!

Cody
16-Sep-2006, 04:49 AM
my sideburns are getting long

HLS
16-Sep-2006, 11:52 AM
lol My first thought is not worrying about my hair or what am I going to wear today? lol
Don't have to wait in lines at grocery store ya just have to fight everyone for a piece of meat once in awhile and you dont have to cook it..now that is a plus!! Dad out hunting for a meal would consist of everyone in the family jumping some poor guy in a alley for a bite..a take out lunch so to speak!
Ya dont have to wait for Dj's next new zombie movie to come out cause you are one! *wink Dj*!
Thats all I can think of right now but I will return lol
I like this thread!

lol funny. another good thing i you get to bite people and get away with it. lol
no more trips to the stylest
all your worries are gone except for the fact your dead.