PDA

View Full Version : Muslims, The strong sensetive type.

Tied2thetracks
16-Sep-2006, 07:07 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,214127,00.html

I don't know if the Pope's Muhommad comments have been covered here yet so forgive me if I'm rehashing. What the hell is all the uproar about? The pope was quoting when he spoke. Now they are burning churches and protesting because they are offended. Its seems like since 9/11 all non muslims have become second class citizens that are insenstive to the muslim strife.

After all the hate the west talk,all the convert or die talk, how many non muslim protests (that includes athiests) do you see? I guess I'm just curious why we handle muslims so gentley. They are so filled with hate that they look for excuses for violence. If this group can cut down others they need to adopt teh if you can't take it don't dish it out mindset.

I wanted to write more about the embassy bombings and the miss universe padgent riots but I need to get back to drawing my muhommad cartoons.

EvilNed
16-Sep-2006, 07:17 PM
how many non muslim protests (that includes athiests) do you see?

Lots.

Arcades057
16-Sep-2006, 07:27 PM
Yet another way of proving that Islam is indeed the religion of peace...

MinionZombie
16-Sep-2006, 08:53 PM
Something I saw in the paper today here in the UK:

Muslims: threat of MRSA because they refuse to use the handwash in hospitals.

Now, MRSA is something that has plagued British hospitals here in the UK for a few years, basically, you go in to get fixed and get some dirty superbug because some dirty bastard didn't wash after they wiped/touched medical waste etc and whad'ya know, they come out dead!

There's been a whole huge thing about the cleanliness of British hospitals, which has gone right arse over tit because the nurses are too busy struggling to keep up than to keep clean as well, all due to Labour's insistence on meddling management rather than front line workers.

Why are Muslims objecting to the handwash? Because it contains alcohol ... *sigh* ... now, did the whole Muslim population of Britain (around 1 million of an "official" 60 million - which is unofficially more like 62 million +) suddenly turn retarded? You're not washing your hands in vodka! The "alcohol" isn't fermented! The handwash doesn't come with a label advising you of it's proof percentage, you don't seen 15 year olds attempting to buy eight bottles of handwash with a bag of crisps in your local Morrison's!

Now before any PC-police say anything, that ain't fookin' racist ... retardation knows no bounds, nor does it recognise race or religion. Anyone can be a bloody retard, so whichever Muslims that are whining about hand-f*cking-wash had better check their bloody facts first.

Another thing to do with the Muslim population and hospitals - there was crap in the paper about hospital clothes made specifically for Muslims (you know, the whole hood and everything) and making the tax paying British people pay for them ... now, excuse me one minute.

I don't give a buggering sh*t whether they wear one or not, it's not my concern, but why should the vast majority of the British public (traditionally-speaking a Christian country) pay for the garb of a handful of Muslim hospital-goers. They should buy their own, simple as. Again, not racist, it's common-sense.

Damn I'm fed up of covering my ass when making a statement, lest the Labour-driven PC police come and accuse me of racism (otherwise known as stating your perfectly legal and not at all racist opinion) ... *ach*, now I've gone all ranty...I'll shuddup now.

But yes, this handful of Muslims who go out burning effigies and hooraying sucide bombers or whatever in some anti-western (or whatever) cause are just bringing a bad name to an entire people ... it's sad, it really is...they're just making it worse, they're essentially handing a freshly tarred brush to the BNP (or similar) to tar them all with...

p2501
16-Sep-2006, 08:59 PM
Honestly it's all just another example of more dip****s following what their religious leaders tell them too.

But i do agree it is becoming that the average middle eastern islamist is about as calm and rational as a rabid badger

Arcades057
16-Sep-2006, 09:20 PM
Dude, you are being SOOOOooo insulting the badgers of the rabid persuasion.

Adrenochrome
16-Sep-2006, 09:25 PM
They're just afraid because he wants to eat them

http://static.flickr.com/37/78122050_c0c397e78b.jpg?v=0

Chakobsa
16-Sep-2006, 09:32 PM
Something I saw in the paper today here in the UK:

Muslims: threat of MRSA because they refuse to use the handwash in hospitals.

Now, MRSA is something that has plagued British hospitals here in the UK for a few years, basically, you go in to get fixed and get some dirty superbug because some dirty bastard didn't wash after they wiped/touched medical waste etc and whad'ya know, they come out dead!

There's been a whole huge thing about the cleanliness of British hospitals, which has gone right arse over tit because the nurses are too busy struggling to keep up than to keep clean as well, all due to Labour's insistence on meddling management rather than front line workers.

Why are Muslims objecting to the handwash? Because it contains alcohol ... *sigh* ... now, did the whole Muslim population of Britain (around 1 million of an "official" 60 million - which is unofficially more like 62 million +) suddenly turn retarded? You're not washing your hands in vodka! The "alcohol" isn't fermented! The handwash doesn't come with a label advising you of it's proof percentage, you don't seen 15 year olds attempting to buy eight bottles of handwash with a bag of crisps in your local Morrison's!

Now before any PC-police say anything, that ain't fookin' racist ... retardation knows no bounds, nor does it recognise race or religion. Anyone can be a bloody retard, so whichever Muslims that are whining about hand-f*cking-wash had better check their bloody facts first.

Another thing to do with the Muslim population and hospitals - there was crap in the paper about hospital clothes made specifically for Muslims (you know, the whole hood and everything) and making the tax paying British people pay for them ... now, excuse me one minute.

I don't give a buggering sh*t whether they wear one or not, it's not my concern, but why should the vast majority of the British public (traditionally-speaking a Christian country) pay for the garb of a handful of Muslim hospital-goers. They should buy their own, simple as. Again, not racist, it's common-sense.

Damn I'm fed up of covering my ass when making a statement, lest the Labour-driven PC police come and accuse me of racism (otherwise known as stating your perfectly legal and not at all racist opinion) ... *ach*, now I've gone all ranty...I'll shuddup now.

But yes, this handful of Muslims who go out burning effigies and hooraying sucide bombers or whatever in some anti-western (or whatever) cause are just bringing a bad name to an entire people ... it's sad, it really is...they're just making it worse, they're essentially handing a freshly tarred brush to the BNP (or similar) to tar them all with...
I think the thing about hospital cleanliness is probably bull****, Minion.
the Koran forbids the use of alcohol as an intoxicant not as an aid to combating disease.
The whole thing with the Pope smells like the media taking something out of context, setting the fire and watching it burn, go and read the text of what he said over on Wiki or wherever;Fairly dry isn't it?
An obscure theological debate of interest only to scholars and theologians.
What interests are being served here?
Cui bono?

They're just afraid because he wants to eat them

http://static.flickr.com/37/78122050_c0c397e78b.jpg?v=0
Adrenochrome, you're a very bad man. God bless you.:D ROTFLMAO:lol: .

Cody
16-Sep-2006, 10:37 PM
YES they have been considered "2nd class citizens" since 9/11 by alot of people

for instances anyone see Soul Plane? remember the muslim dude in that movie?

MinionZombie
17-Sep-2006, 10:45 AM
No it was being said that they'd refuse to wash their hands with the handwash because it contained alcohol, and because their religion forbids them from coming into contact with alcohol then they wouldn't use it. With MRSA being very much real, this sort of behaviour is absolute wank, you can't get drunk from washing your hands. Also, did they stop to think that the instruments used on them in surgery are sterilised in a solution which most likely has some form of alcohol in it? (I'm not biologist or medicine man, but that's what they still use right? Some solution with alcohol in it to sterilise equipment).

It's ridiculous really, all this whining and complaining about the practices - and it always seems to be the sensible/small practices (from piggy banks to handwash) - of Western society. The same Western society they have chosen to join ... quite frankly, if you're so opposed to these pissy little aspects of Western society, how are you going to deal with the "big" issues (to them) such as how our women dress or any of the other issues against their religion. If they're so opposed, why not either shut up and realise your in someone else's country so respect your host, or go back to where your people originally come from - a place which is traditionally Islamist, not in Western society which is traditionally Christian...

Religion just brings out such bullsh*t in people...*grrrr*

As for the perfectly reasonable and perfectly nice Muslims out there (the majority of Muslims), it's all very well and good crying persecution or some other wank when a terror suspect is being taken care of, but if you're so fussed about Western society apparently viewing you as 2nd class citizens - bloody well DO SOMETHING about it. Stand up against the terrorists and show your damn support for the Western society you are now living in! Western society is fuelled by Public Relations, get out there are show off the good side for a change ... the 2nd class citizen aspect is to be expected when:

1) We're facing Islamist terrorism.
2) You're just complaining rather than showing the true, perfectly fine, image of Islam and the Muslim people.

p2501
17-Sep-2006, 12:13 PM
Dude, you are being SOOOOooo insulting the badgers of the rabid persuasion.

true, but i think they can handle it. they're badgers afterall

Tricky
17-Sep-2006, 02:48 PM
Why the hell has the pope apologised to them?he shouldnt have to answer to them,& by doing that he belittles anyone of catholic/christian beliefs & puts them as second rate to muslims.I hate the fact that non-muslims have to apologise & beg for forgiveness over anything that upsets islam :mad:

Adrenochrome
17-Sep-2006, 02:54 PM
agreed. it's like handing these pathetic savages a "win" or a step forward. these animals need to be caged and sorted into two groups; those that can live in a cage and those that should be euthanized.

Arcades057
17-Sep-2006, 03:31 PM
I resent this topic and all those who are in it, as I am a Muslim...

<---------- That's me.

Allahu Akbar!!!!! Now to prove just how un-evil and un-sadistic I am, I shall burn this smilie in effigy...

:mad: <------everyone on this board, but especially you, Tied, as you are the originator of this infidel activity.

And here's a picture of our super-secret Monkey soldier...

http://www.freehotgame.com/funnpictures/Al%20Qaeda%20Newest%20Recruit.jpg

Scared now, infidels? Another effigy... :mad:

Adrenochrome
17-Sep-2006, 03:41 PM
oh yeah? well, my kitty has your monkey in his sights!
Get him, Kitty......get him!

http://www.innocentia-cats.com/images/machine_gun_cat.gif

Arcades057
17-Sep-2006, 03:45 PM
Maybe, but the monkey is hiding behind...

http://www.1doctorschoice.com/images/Img37.gif

Adrenochrome
17-Sep-2006, 03:48 PM
well, I caught your monkey trying to pick up few johns (i wasn't shopping for monkies, I was with my friend looking for a car to steal and drive drunk in)
He told me his street name was Alice B. Rumparound and was going to set my friend back $2.67 for something called "The Cheetah Swallow"
http://static.flickr.com/26/56129701_aad1ac78f1_m.jpg

Arcades057
17-Sep-2006, 03:53 PM
NNOooooo!!! The infidel! He's out. I'm mad at him, so I'll burning this smilie in effigy... :mad:

Damn monkeys.

MinionZombie
17-Sep-2006, 04:37 PM
Now, I take it that you're calling the "bad apple" minority within the Muslim community "pathetic savages" rather than the whole lot of them? :rockbrow: Just makin' sure...

Adrenochrome
17-Sep-2006, 05:03 PM
Now, I take it that you're calling the "bad apple" minority within the Muslim community "pathetic savages" rather than the whole lot of them? :rockbrow: Just makin' sure...

Yes, I'm referring to the "Islamic/Muslim extremists" NOT the Muslims (or Islam) as a whole. Only the militant/evil ones involved in the terroristic activities.
Oh, and I meant no offense to any cross-dressing, prostitute monkies, either.:D

MinionZombie
17-Sep-2006, 07:46 PM
Good, just checking, you know how some people might take offense through a simple mistake or skipped couple of words, I guess it's the worry of someone who lives in a country where you can't wave the English flag for fear of being labelled a racist (honestly, I've had friends who have had to take the flag down from their car for fear of offending others - Muslims specifically in one instance) ... not that I wave the English flag, because I'm Scottish. :p

Tied2thetracks
17-Sep-2006, 08:54 PM
YES they have been considered "2nd class citizens" since 9/11 by alot of people

for instances anyone see Soul Plane? remember the muslim dude in that movie?

I meant non muslims are 2nd class. When is the last time you saw outrage over the white christian? White mans burden, we gotta suck it up.

The extremeists are cry babies, this we are gods people you are infidel sholdn't get so much sympothy.

I would love to see someone look out for the white christian mans feeling.

...bring on the kkk jokes

general tbag
17-Sep-2006, 09:52 PM
someone email the pope

benedettoxvi@vatican.va

Adrenochrome
17-Sep-2006, 10:05 PM
someone email the pope

benedettoxvi@vatican.va

I think if ole Ratzinger got an email from me his computer would melt.:evil: :mad: :evil: