PDA

View Full Version : SO what You gonna wear for Halloween ?

general tbag
17-Sep-2006, 08:02 PM
seems halloween stuff is already out .

I was staggering threw walmart and came across the halloween section. Seems walmart has upped the quality from the plastic slip over costumes of the past.

Myself i been thinkin about being a condom box or bag of chips....
if i can find 365 condoms i might clip them on , and be " a good year " :lol: :lol:

MinionZombie
17-Sep-2006, 08:12 PM
Please go as a box of condoms, that would be friggin' classic ... then walk through a Catholic neighbourhood as a dare :lol: ... but seriously, that does sound like a funny-ass costume, maybe you'll get lucky from it as you'll clearly be very "prepared" in that most moist of situations...

We don't really "do" halloween over here in the UK. Some costumes get put out and the odd kid comes around trick or treating, but that's about it, half the time it's some teenage wanker wearing their normal clothes demanding money so we tell them to f*ck off.

I hope I'm in America in the future at some point at halloween, I want to see if the TV has been lying to me about it or not. :D

general tbag
17-Sep-2006, 08:57 PM
wow really MZ not to big in the UK eh ? it a unoffical sugar fest here. I enjoy it so much i wish halloween was every month, just for the fact of everyone dressing up. It a awesome experience, i love it. Of course i dont trick or treat anymore , but the whole atmosphere is good times. I have so many good memories of halloween as a kid and adult.

Adrenochrome
17-Sep-2006, 09:27 PM
I've decided to go as Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys (to a Halloween party thrown by a couple that lives across the lake from us [I hope it wont be too cold to take the boat])- All I need to find is an old, wobbly shopping cart and a pair of thick lensed glasses.
Last year, I went to the same folks' house as Rhodes. As soon as I walked in I screamed "I'm running this monkey farm now Frankenstein and I wanna know... what the fvck your doing with my time? " Lucky for me, there was a guy dressed as Frankenstien's monster :D.
My gal is going as Foxy Brown (the movie character)
Wont we be a pair?
http://www.planetout.com/images/slides/2003/kickass/foxybrown.jpghttp://www.showcase.ca/microsites/trailerparkboys/specials/images/bubbles_cart.jpg

HLS
17-Sep-2006, 09:29 PM
I stopped dressing up for halloween when i was a teen

general tbag
17-Sep-2006, 09:58 PM
I stopped dressing up for halloween when i was a teen
bout for work ? for fun handing out candy ?

halloween and being a adult is better, you can actually buy the stuff u want :P

and might i add, eating mushrooms is almost a give me if your going to halloween parties.

Adrenochrome
17-Sep-2006, 10:01 PM
bout for work ? for fun handing out candy ?

halloween and being a adult is better, you can actually buy the stuff u want :P

and might i add, eating mushrooms is almost a give me if your going to halloween parties.

hell yeah! My gal's grandfather dresses up as Blacula EVERY year - he's 85. What's age got to do with it? (and it wasn't a typo, I typed Blacula LOL)
Have fun in life, if you don't you become bitter and friendless.:D

Jorma
17-Sep-2006, 10:07 PM
and you thought New Years was after his (jesus) birthday!

Ha!

btw.... I'll be wearing a HNY hat and will be using some noise makers w/ champagne at midnite!

Debbieangel
18-Sep-2006, 02:27 AM
I will tell you little ghosties and goblins a story when I was a little one...lol
When I was a kid, we had 2 days to trick or treat we could go anywhere we wanted , the time was from 6:00pm-10pm both nights.
So, we usually ended up with maybe aaah somewhere between 2 to 2 1/2 grocery bags full of candies! I am not lying!!!Great big candy bars not these little things we hand out now! Some people would hand ya money instead of treats. What ya got is how fast ya were to get around to the houses!
(Now adays your hardpressed to see porchlights on(thats the signal that that house is giving treats out))
OOh ya and sometimes we would come up with 2 different costumes if we wanted or 3 that includes the party at school. We made up our own costumes back then!
Hey milky way bars my favorite!!!!! loll
Thanks for the memories!! oooh what fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oooh ya then go home turn on tv usually a good old monster movie was on tv. AAAh what great memories!!!

opps, forgot to tell you what I am dressing up as...I am thinking a witch maybe I havent made up my mind yet! I dont usually dress up its usually cold on trick or treat night and I usually huddle with a warm jacket and blanket on the porch watching all the kiddies...still sooo much fun!!!

general tbag
18-Sep-2006, 02:29 AM
Have fun in life, if you don't you become bitter and friendless.:D

Exactly ! And halloween is one of those times :-D

MinionZombie
18-Sep-2006, 09:14 AM
Now there's an image ... you're gonna have to post pics after the party, the thought of Adrenochrome dressed up like that picture is too good to miss. :D

Raise many eyebrows when you burst in last year? :lol:

Adrenochrome
18-Sep-2006, 12:16 PM
Raise many eyebrows when you burst in last year? :lol:

oh ya, but, fortunately many of the people there had attended my little Dead marathon a few nights before and knew what was going on.:D

p2501
18-Sep-2006, 02:25 PM
word. on the condom box idea.

Were going to this fetish halloween event, i'm kind on the hump between going as Mitchell Royce from transmet, or Ishikawa from Ghost in the shell.

bassman
18-Sep-2006, 02:25 PM
I'm going to a party and a costume contest at a bar.....dressed as......(drum roll please)....a Ghostbuster!

I've been building the pack for a VERY long time now. It's just about done. It's going to be great. It looks exactly like the props in the films. I'll have to win that costume contest money.....no doubt.

Mikey
19-Sep-2006, 02:16 AM
Turtle neck, hand cuffs, crowbar, cruising in my '74 VW bug.

LouCipherr
19-Sep-2006, 01:14 PM
I'm going, but dressing like I normally do. When people ask what I am and why I'm not dressed up i'll tell them...

"I'm a psychopathic killer, I look just like everyone else"

:D :p

p2501
19-Sep-2006, 03:59 PM
I'm going, but dressing like I normally do. When people ask what I am and why I'm not dressed up i'll tell them...

"I'm a psychopathic killer, I look just like everyone else"

:D :p

My buddy had a great response to some jackass that popped that statement on him.

he replied "nah, you just cheap.".

LouCipherr
19-Sep-2006, 04:09 PM
Well, when I stick the 12" butcher knife i'm carrying right into his chest Irwin-style, then he won't think that was very funny now will he? :lol:

Actually, he's right, I just like messin' with people on halloween. :p It's either that or I pull on my white William Shatner mask, put on my Dickies (overalls for those who aren't familiar with the term) and just stare at people to creep 'em out. I did that one year in my mom's neighborhood and had a few kids that would just run away from me when they saw me. Ahhh, those were the days.

waaaaait a sec, did you just call me a jackass? :lol: :lol: :p (j/k man)

dmbfanintn
19-Sep-2006, 05:15 PM
Well, I will be in Vegas on Halloween weekend (27, 28, 29) for the Vegoose music festival http://www.vegoose.com/2006 and the group I am going with all wants to dress up like Alice in wonderland characters so I have decided to dress up like Tom Petty's Mad Hatter and we are going to tell people the we are the "Don't come round here no more" video!

:D :D

bassman
19-Sep-2006, 05:17 PM
Well, I will be in Vegas on Halloween weekend (27, 28, 29) for the Vegoose music festival http://www.vegoose.com/2006 and the group I am going with all wants to dress up like Alice in wonderland characters so I have decided to dress up like Tom Petty's Mad Hatter and we are going to tell people the we are the "Don't come round here no more" video!

:D :D

:lol: That's a pretty good one.

Who get's to be the worm with the Hooka?:p ...

MikePizzoff
19-Sep-2006, 05:18 PM
My girlfriend and I are dressing up as Wayne and Garth. If that doesn't work out, I think I'm going to be Gene Simmons (the real Gene; not the one without make-up).

dmbfanintn
19-Sep-2006, 05:47 PM
:lol: That's a pretty good one.

Who get's to be the worm with the Hooka?:p ...

Don't know about the worm, but I will definitely have a Hookah!

Shakedown here we come!!!!

LouCipherr
19-Sep-2006, 07:04 PM
"whoooooo R U?"

The hookah smokin' catapillar was my favorite character in Alice in Wonderland.

Anyone remember "American McGee's Alice" the PC game? The cheshire cat was like a mad Hannibal Lecter! Loved 'im.

LC

DVW5150
20-Sep-2006, 07:21 AM
Max , got the entire outfit .However , I have to spend about 2 hours doing contusions on my face and forehead he incurred and the end of Road Warrior ...Have a 410 shotgun , holster (illegal , its not worth the trouble going out in public , going to a party) and leather loadbearing harness , and a nice pig-sticker & sheath that fits nicely in my right engineer boot. Shoulder pad for my right shoulder .Knee /leg brace complete with subtle sweak when I walk .:skull: Hope everyone is looking forward to Halloween as much as me.

Graebel
20-Sep-2006, 01:05 PM
I've been trying to talk my husband into doing a theme. He can be Chewbacca, we'll make the kid R2D2, and I'll dress up as Leia (the white dress version).

For some reason he thinks that the big hairy costume doesn't fit him.....and then I say, don't shave for a few days and it will.:eek:

..........but probably only my son will dress up this year. He wants to be a pirate. Argh!!!