PDA

View Full Version : Uwe Boll Beating up critics

DjfunkmasterG
20-Sep-2006, 01:10 PM
I can't check this at work, but found this on a message board which mostly explained the video. Supposedly it is director Uwe Boll fighting a critic.

Check it out and post me some details. :D

http://tinyurl.com/fp4kr

Eyebiter
20-Sep-2006, 01:55 PM
Wrong link? That was a fox news story about Valerie Plame hosted on youtube.

Think you want this one

Uwe Boll vs Oso
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjM2w5FOPQw

DjfunkmasterG
20-Sep-2006, 02:20 PM
Cool, thanks eyebiter. I will look at it when I get home. DAMN Firewalls. :mad:

EvilNed
20-Sep-2006, 08:12 PM
That's because Uwe Boll kicks ass. What basicly happens is that Uwe Boll turns out to be quite a boxer, and the critic turns out to be quite a sassy azz pants pussy.

p2501
20-Sep-2006, 08:29 PM
That's because Uwe Boll kicks ass. What basicly happens is that Uwe Boll turns out to be quite a boxer, and the critic turns out to be quite a sassy azz pants pussy.

quite a boxer eh?

I'd like to see his "boxing" skills vesus Ortiz from Ultimate Fighter, or maybe to play to Boll's "skills" a small woman with a smidge of Krav Maga training.

Boll couldn't direct his way out of a movie theater, better yet a coheirant film.

bassman
20-Sep-2006, 08:36 PM
This still doesn't detract from the fact that he's a sh*tty director.

LouCipherr
21-Sep-2006, 12:12 PM
I think instead of beating on other people, he should just beat himself off. :lol:

"The stress of the day is really setting in. Do you guys know of a way a guy like me could relieve some tension?" (man, the TDR quotes just keep poppin' out :o)

He may be a fighter, but a movie maker/director he ain't. Maybe instead of making sh*tty video-game-to-movie-adaptations, he should just become a amature boxer. I'm sure his career would skyrocket much quicker than in hollywood. :lol:

EvilNed
21-Sep-2006, 05:18 PM
quite a boxer eh?

I'd like to see his "boxing" skills vesus Ortiz from Ultimate Fighter, or maybe to play to Boll's "skills" a small woman with a smidge of Krav Maga training.

Boll couldn't direct his way out of a movie theater, better yet a coheirant film.

Duh. Of course pitting Uwe Boll against a MMA fighter is going to get Boll beatdown. Uwe Boll is not a professional boxer. And let me tell you, martial arts is highly overrated. Period. A smidge of Krav Maga training doesn't give you anything at all, basicly.

p2501
21-Sep-2006, 06:04 PM
Duh. Of course pitting Uwe Boll against a MMA fighter is going to get Boll beatdown. Uwe Boll is not a professional boxer. And let me tell you, martial arts is highly overrated. Period. A smidge of Krav Maga training doesn't give you anything at all, basicly.

excatly my point. Boll challenges to box people who have no real boxing skills. i say we flip that coin back on his self serving ass.

martial arts is only as overrated as the person practicing it. as for the Krav Maga thing, you suit yourself.

Danny
22-Sep-2006, 01:57 AM
This still doesn't detract from the fact that he's a sh*tty director.

amen to that man, i think ive said it before but anyone whos posted in the film makers thread area could do better than this guy.

EvilNed
22-Sep-2006, 12:07 PM
excatly my point. Boll challenges to box people who have no real boxing skills. i say we flip that coin back on his self serving ass.

martial arts is only as overrated as the person practicing it. as for the Krav Maga thing, you suit yourself.

I take it you're not really that into martial arts. :p It's just silly to think that someone can become an accomplished fighter by standing still and performing various Katas in slowmotion. It simply doesn't work. Real skills are gained by sparring, fighting and experience. It's the hard way, but it's the best way.

And yes, Uwe Boll is pulled a dirty trick by withholding that he's an amateur boxer. But hey, it's Uwe Boll man. Uwe Boll!