PDA

View Full Version : Matt Daaaammmmoooon....

Neil
20-Sep-2006, 05:55 PM
www.break.com/index/matt_damon_leaves_jimmy_kimmel_show.html

Kinda unkind...

slickwilly13
20-Sep-2006, 06:39 PM
F#ck Matt. He can't take a joke and acts like that. The hell with him. I would have taken the joke much better than him if it was me. What an ass clown.

AssassinFromHell
20-Sep-2006, 07:40 PM
The real question is this...

What's the bigger joke? Jimmy Kimmel's stunt on Matt Damon, or Matt Damon's career itself :eek:

p2501
20-Sep-2006, 08:18 PM
maybe i'm not quite catching it something. but how is everyone missing that it's a joke? and damon was playing along with Kimmel?

Trancelikestate
20-Sep-2006, 09:10 PM
maybe i'm not quite catching it something. but how is everyone missing that it's a joke? and damon was playing along with Kimmel?

i dunno man, his face was pretty red! hahahaha thats the funniest thing i've seen all day thnx neil!!!:lol: :lol:

Neil
20-Sep-2006, 09:13 PM
or Matt Damon's career itself :eek:

You're joking yeh? Sheeesh! I'd like to have a career that much of a joke!

F#ck Matt. He can't take a joke and acts like that. The hell with him. I would have taken the joke much better than him if it was me. What an ass clown.

Well, to be frank I'd go as John Wayne as well I suspect!

You recon he was in on it and was just acting?

Kaos
20-Sep-2006, 10:39 PM

There is plenty of speculation that is exactly the case. Kimmel even has the whole clip on his website.

axlish
20-Sep-2006, 10:41 PM

Yeah, I think he is in on it.

Eyebiter
20-Sep-2006, 11:07 PM
Actors live for the opportunity to go completely ape**** on camera. Feeds their ego and lets them get rid of some rage at the same time.

KHAAAN!

p2501
20-Sep-2006, 11:30 PM

yeah. the shot of Ben Stiller i the crowd checking his watch kind of foreshadows the whole thing.

Arcades057
20-Sep-2006, 11:31 PM
That was funny, even if it was a put-on.

p2501
21-Sep-2006, 12:36 AM
That was funny, even if it was a put-on.

agreed. i like Damon, so seeing him spaz was damn funny.