PDA

View Full Version : so... he did do it after all...

Cykotic
26-Sep-2006, 09:01 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/5376574.stm

Uwe Boll vs the World

Neil
26-Sep-2006, 09:37 AM
Well, he is/was an amateur boxer, so not surprising...

Footage at AICN - www.aintitcool.com/node/30194

DjfunkmasterG
26-Sep-2006, 10:28 AM
I don't know why he is pissed, his movies are crap. I mean is he trying to tell us he can actually sit through House of the Dead?

Marie
26-Sep-2006, 11:30 AM
And what exactly did this prove? Aside from the obvious, that testosterone poisoning affects both critics and film makers?

M_

LouCipherr
26-Sep-2006, 11:35 AM
Pulling stunts like this isn't going to make anyone want to watch this assholes films anymore than they already do. I love this quote in the article:

"If you make a zombie movie like House of the Dead, what are they expecting? Schindler's List?"

No, Uwe, we don't expect Schindler's List, but we do expect something better than the sh*t-fest you created that is "House of the Dead" - I mean, c'mon, Dj can make a better movie than House of the Dead with $15k! Christ...

Uwe Boll is now at the top of my list of complete morons who deserve a ball-peen hammer to the skull. I guess he thinks these stunts will make people start taking him seriously as a director..? HAH! Keep tryin' loser!

LC

Cykotic
26-Sep-2006, 11:45 AM
tqbVb-W7GqI

p2501
26-Sep-2006, 01:29 PM
it's just pathetic. also for anyone who hasn't seen Boll's films before. Showtime is running "Alone in the dark" all this month. it should also be available in your "on demand" services folder.

Khardis
26-Sep-2006, 02:14 PM
And what exactly did this prove? Aside from the obvious, that testosterone poisoning affects both critics and film makers?

M_

Did you just say testosterone poisoning? Stienem much?

Marie
26-Sep-2006, 03:29 PM

What would you call it when two guys get in a boxing ring over an opinion about a horror movie? Hardly the behaviour of reasonable people.

M_

p2501
26-Sep-2006, 03:35 PM
What would you call it when two guys get in a boxing ring over an opinion about a horror movie? Hardly the behaviour of reasonable people.

M_

I'd call them assholes.

though i've seen women get into actual fist fights over even stupider ****.

gender is meaningless, stupid people are everywhere.

Marie
26-Sep-2006, 03:43 PM

I'd call them assholes.

though i've seen women get into actual fist fights over even stupider ****.

gender is meaningless, stupid people are everywhere.

It's still most likely testosterone poisoning. We get it too. There IS testosterone traces in the female bloodstream too.... AND that stuff has been proven to shut down brain cells. It's very useful when a body needs to just DO SOMETHING without thinking. At least according to what I've read.

M_

HLS
26-Sep-2006, 04:50 PM
I found that article quite amusing :D :p :elol: :lol: