PDA

View Full Version : This Just in Paris Hilton gets DUI

DjfunkmasterG
26-Sep-2006, 11:12 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/09/26/paris.hilton.dui.ap/index.html

Say it isn't so

MikePizzoff
26-Sep-2006, 11:47 PM
Sweet.

Neil
27-Sep-2006, 07:56 AM
Do you honestly think there is the slightest chance of her being the slightest bit put out by this?

She'll get publicity... And there's no chance of jail time etc...

LouCipherr
27-Sep-2006, 11:31 AM
Yeah, but this c*nt deserves every bit of heartache that comes her way. All I can say about this is... GOOD! Serves her right, stupid spoiled bitch.

Can you tell I don't care for Paris? :lol:

Khardis
27-Sep-2006, 01:11 PM
Who cares?

bassman
27-Sep-2006, 01:15 PM
Who cares?

Who cared enough to reply?:rockbrow:

But anyway....a DUI charge to a Hilton is like a tardy slip in High School....

Khardis
27-Sep-2006, 01:26 PM
Who cared enough to reply?:rockbrow:

But anyway....a DUI charge to a Hilton is like a tardy slip in High School....

I care that people care, therefore I dont care about what she does? what a minute...

MinionZombie
27-Sep-2006, 01:32 PM
bwahahahahahaaaaa ... what a tit she is.

Anyone whose arse you can see from the front (I've seen the picture ... for cryin' out loud don't post it here!) should be banished from the public eye, this spoiled whore truly is useless.

Did you hear that her album got "hacked" here in the UK? Some tech-nerd guy with a hatred of her did new copies of her CD with the lyrics changed to insulting ones and re-did the cover art. He went into record shops and changed the cds around :lol: - GENIUS!

There was a slew of other paris hilton bad luck lately too, that I read about over on Egotastic ... it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy to know that such an epic asshat is getting some just dessert. :D

LoSTBoY
27-Sep-2006, 01:50 PM
Heh, what a Slore!

The parents must be so proud! :rolleyes:

Cody
27-Sep-2006, 07:06 PM
this wont be her last one.......