PDA

View Full Version : It's getting ridiculous!!!!

Adrenochrome
27-Sep-2006, 11:17 AM
click me (http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/27/world/europe/27germany.html?hp&ex=1159416000&en=b63d4e8f371503b6&ei=5094&partner=homepage)

MinionZombie
27-Sep-2006, 01:28 PM
Must be you guys' version of the fuss we had over here about Jerry Springer: The Opera when a bunch of arsehole jesus freaks dragging their religion further into the tar pit of bad press by wailing and complaining en mass (even death threats to BBC officials - AND THEIR FAMILIES - who gave the "ok" to broadcast it on TV). They certainly didn't like that the chubby, black Jesus proclaimed "I am a bit gay" and that the amount of swearing was appalling - seems the protesters counted swears said by EVERY member of the choir (who would be singing something like "F*CK F*CK F*CK C*NNNNNNT!" in unison)...lol, how lame.

Then the DVD went on to sell pretty well for a short time before disappearing into bargain bins, but live performances did well...

"Nutters" eh? Always something to whine about - like Jack Thompson, who's set up YET ANOTHER lawsuit against GTA, even though every single lawsuit he's done before have been quashed as "ridiculous"...the moron just doesn't know when to quit! :eek:

p2501
27-Sep-2006, 02:50 PM
http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a490/a490.gif

Khardis
27-Sep-2006, 02:56 PM
click me (http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/27/world/europe/27germany.html?hp&ex=1159416000&en=b63d4e8f371503b6&ei=5094&partner=homepage)

Europe will eventually be completely islamic, which is why I dont care about what goes on over there anymore. I am more worried about Muslims in Deerborn Michigan suing the town council for them to put those giant loud speakers on thier mosque to broadcast thier call to prayer a bunch of times per day.

Adrenochrome
27-Sep-2006, 05:10 PM
Europe will eventually be completely islamic

Khar, that is a ridiculous statement. Almost smells of Pat Robertson.

http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a490/a490.gif

perfect!!! I love it!!! I give you an imaginary rep point! "D

Khardis
27-Sep-2006, 05:23 PM
Khar, that is a ridiculous statement. Almost smells of Pat Robertson.

perfect!!! I love it!!! I give you an imaginary rep point! "D

Not if you follow history. Read up on Europeans bending over backwards to include Islamic sensibilities in thier law making. Especially France. Thier birth rates are negative except for 1 major bloc, guess which bloc.

Adrenochrome
27-Sep-2006, 05:31 PM
Not if you follow history.

THIS is what keeps the world from advancing....living in a sad past. Evolve. Move forward. Why remain stagnant?
I'm tired of all the simpletons screaming, "Oh, but this is how it has always been!"

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." - Buddha

Khardis
27-Sep-2006, 05:42 PM
THIS is what keeps the world from advancing....living in a sad past. Evolve. Move forward. Why remain stagnant?
I'm tired of all the simpletons screaming, "Oh, but this is how it has always been!"

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." - Buddha

Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it - old axiom.

The fact of the sad matter is that Europe IS changing. From a western European 1st worl place to a 3rd world islamic dominated facist state. Thats what its future may potentially hold.

Accept that as change? Yeah I have.. thats why I dont let it bug me. I worry about what happens on these shores and I will take to arms if I have to to defend them.

Adrenochrome
27-Sep-2006, 05:50 PM
Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it - old axiom.

ok, now I have to ask,.....you're kidding, right?

Khardis
27-Sep-2006, 05:57 PM
ok, now I have to ask,.....you're kidding, right?

Nope. Ignoring what happend before you and before your time is 1 great way of letting it happen again.

Adrenochrome
27-Sep-2006, 06:05 PM
Nope. Ignoring what happend before you and before your time is 1 great way of letting it happen again.

please, explain that sentence.
Now, look at what you typed.
past.

Khardis
27-Sep-2006, 06:09 PM
please, explain that sentence.

ill try to break down as simply as I can.

When you were a kid and you accidently burnt your hand on the stove, did you ever accidently put your hand on the stove again? not Forgetting the lessons and history of your original mistake is what helped make you know never again to put your hand on the stove.

Same thing here.

Islam has been aggressively expanding since its inception, at one point brutal islamic invaders were moving into Spain and trying to push into France, it took a few crusades and an inquisition to get them back out. Now Europe because of its negative birthing rates has opend thier borders to the middle easts immigrants, theyre slowly being repatriated, and its culminating in things like assassinations of Christians, murders of people who dont like Islam etc etc, they have forgotten history and as such are doomed to repeat the invasions again. Now Western Europe is being colonized and eventually will be converted to Sharia if it doesnt do something about it.

Adrenochrome
27-Sep-2006, 06:12 PM
ill try to break down as simply as I can.

When you were a kid and you accidently burnt your hand on the stove, did you ever accidently put your hand on the stove again? not Forgetting the lessons and history of your original mistake is what helped make you know never again to put your hand on the stove.

Same thing here.

Islam has been aggressively expanding since its inception, at one point brutal islamic invaders were moving into Spain and trying to push into France, it took a few crusades and an inquisition to get them back out. Now Europe because of its negative birthing rates has opend thier borders to the middle easts immigrants, theyre slowly being repatriated, and its culminating in things like assassinations of Christians, murders of people who dont like Islam etc etc, they have forgotten history and as such are doomed to repeat the invasions again. Now Western Europe is being colonized and eventually will be converted to Sharia if it doesnt do something about it.

ok, I'm done here.....I loathe Christianity and Islam......find an island and let those simpletons work it out, leave the rest of us alone!!!!

Khardis
27-Sep-2006, 06:27 PM
ok, I'm done here.....I loathe Christianity and Islam......find an island and let those simpletons work it out, leave the rest of us alone!!!!

Last i heard of Christian "oppression" you got a ding on your doorbell and had to tell them you werent interested. Which is a little differnt than say getting your head chopped off which one certain religion of peace utilizes on infidels. So dont draw a ridiculous comparison. Its like comparing Hitler to Abe Lincoln because you dont like authority.

Adrenochrome
27-Sep-2006, 06:29 PM
Last i heard of Christian "oppression" you got a ding on your doorbell and had to tell them you werent interested. Which is a little differnt than say getting your head chopped off which one certain religion of peace utilizes on infidels. So dont draw a ridiculous comparison. Its like comparing Hitler to Abe Lincoln because you dont like authority.

Shoo, go play.....you're not thinking.

Khardis
27-Sep-2006, 06:42 PM
Shoo, go play.....you're not thinking.

So when someone makes a logical point, theyre not thinking? Why because they disagree with you? How little minded.

Adrenochrome
27-Sep-2006, 07:07 PM
So when someone makes a logical point, theyre not thinking? Why because they disagree with you? How little minded.

Welcome to HPOTD!!!!!
**blows those crazy blowing things*

p2501
27-Sep-2006, 07:18 PM

clearly you missed the whole 9-11 post.

deadpunk
27-Sep-2006, 07:32 PM
Khardis....I ****ing love you man!!!!! Bwhahahahaha!

Sadly, yes, because you disagree with Adreno, you are not thinking...but, hey, that's okay. Wait until next time, and he will tell you to go 'outside. step away from your computer. you are too serious.' The boob just hates to lose.

Zombie-A-GoGo
29-Sep-2006, 10:51 AM

There have been and continue to be many little bits of legislation designed specifically to take rights away from "non-believers"--including those who don't wish to marry because they don't share those religious beliefs, and those who don't wish to have religious beliefs shoved down their throat with the Ten Commandments being plaqued up everywhere--Grand Canyon, anyone? Not to mention the countless little pieces of legislation all over the county of a state level designed to hamstring women's right to choose (a religious opinioned-based moral if I ever heard one) and the right for gays to marry should they choose to (which is sort of funny--Christians insist Atheists marry to get equal treatment under law, but do everything in their power to stop gays from marrying). There is no separation between church and state, and yes, it is oppressive. As for the comparison to Islam--all I can say is that I'm looking forward to Jesus Camp...****ing creepy. But you don't even have to look that far. Anyone with a brain knows that the Isalmic fundamentalists and clearly a different breed from your average, practising Islamist. Most Islamists comdem the violence perpetuated by their fundamentalist counterparts--much like many Christians comdem say, Robertson, or say, the nutjob God Hates Fags folks. But violent Christians? Christians who practice terrorism? Ever hear of the Klan? I suppose a lynching and burning isn't "as bad" as a beheading. :rolleyes:

Adrenochrome
29-Sep-2006, 11:23 AM
Khardis....I ****ing love you man!!!!! Bwhahahahaha!

Sadly, yes, because you disagree with Adreno, you are not thinking...but, hey, that's okay. Wait until next time, and he will tell you to go 'outside. step away from your computer. you are too serious.' The boob just hates to lose.

hehe, you said boob.

Neil
29-Sep-2006, 11:49 AM
Chill pills required! Take one!

Khardis
29-Sep-2006, 01:03 PM
There have been and continue to be many little bits of legislation designed specifically to take rights away from "non-believers"--including those who don't wish to marry because they don't share those religious beliefs, and those who don't wish to have religious beliefs shoved down their throat with the Ten Commandments being plaqued up everywhere--Grand Canyon, anyone? Not to mention the countless little pieces of legislation all over the county of a state level designed to hamstring women's right to choose (a religious opinioned-based moral if I ever heard one) and the right for gays to marry should they choose to (which is sort of funny--Christians insist Atheists marry to get equal treatment under law, but do everything in their power to stop gays from marrying). There is no separation between church and state, and yes, it is oppressive. As for the comparison to Islam--all I can say is that I'm looking forward to Jesus Camp...****ing creepy. But you don't even have to look that far. Anyone with a brain knows that the Isalmic fundamentalists and clearly a different breed from your average, practising Islamist. Most Islamists comdem the violence perpetuated by their fundamentalist counterparts--much like many Christians comdem say, Robertson, or say, the nutjob God Hates Fags folks. But violent Christians? Christians who practice terrorism? Ever hear of the Klan? I suppose a lynching and burning isn't "as bad" as a beheading. :rolleyes:

Uhh, the 10 commandment thing was removed form that courthouse. There are no laws designed ot take away rights from non-beleivers. The marriage thing is just silly, I can get a non-religious union if I want one. In fact thats what my parents have. If youre referring to gays, let my tickle your noodle, im an athiest and I dont think they should redefine marriage to include 2 men or 2 women either.

The Klan? the KLAN? Are you serious? tell me youre joking... thats like saying the Nazis were Christian because Adolf's father was a Catholic. Let me break it down for you, the Klan are just a bunch of nutters who so happen to BE Christian sometimes, i am sure theres plenty of Athiest klan members. There had ot be somewhere in the 1950s when something like 1/5th of America were members.

You attempts to associate Christians with the same kind of nut case brutality that permiates Islam makes me doubt wether we should have this conversation. You may be too young for it, maybe when youre done trying to piss off your parents by being against the norm we can hook up and have a civil conversation.

Zombie-A-GoGo
29-Sep-2006, 02:16 PM
You're so right. At 32 years of age, I still haven't gotten enough of pissing off my parents (although nothing I've ever done has pissed them off so far, go figure), and because of that, I have never been able to use my years of experience to form my own opinions and ideas about the world around me.

In my state (PA) there is legislation on the table that is trying to "preserve marriage between one man and one woman." It happens to also contain language that takes away the legals rights of those who opt for the civil union, gay ro straight, and yes, that means Atheists who won't get married based on their beliefs might possibly have their legal rights taken away, if they live in Pa. As for your problem with gay marriage and being an Atheist...well, I suppose I can't account for every guy out there that's homophobic, but I do believe that the majority of people who are against gay marriage and are Anti-Choice are so based on religious reasons, and even if that's not the case, the majority of people pushing politically for legislation certainly are--go look at just about any argument on the net regarding these topics and how they pertain to the law and I can almost guarantee that they base their arguments on "what God said" and the Bible. As for the Klan, I do believe their backwards thinking racism is closely tied with their protestantism, among other things--I believe they insist on the complete separation of the races because that is how they've interpreted that God should have it. And yes, they have practised and continue to practice acts of terrorism. I still believe my argument above to be rational. Just about any religion produces people who are willing to kill and be killed int he name of their god(s); to exempt Christianity from that is naive.

MinionZombie
29-Sep-2006, 02:34 PM
hoho ... I dare you to wear that in public where Koran readers are :lol:

As for Europe becoming Islamist - bollocks. Somehow I don't see the entire Western civilisation - which includes Europe - giving up their entire life to embrace Islam, that literally won't happen.

What will happen is various incidents will happen, perhaps just small things (like this week with that play being banned because it might have pissed of Muslims, even though no anger had been at all expressed) will build up until Western society says - "you know what? F*ck all y'all" and pushes back against the bollocks going on.

Seriously, this uber-PC wank going on can only last a short while longer before the fight back comes. Hell, this political correctness stuff is pretty young in itself, so on the grand scheme we're in that period of adjustment - which involves give, but also take - giving in to some things (like not discriminating against someone because they're gay/old/female etc - and other, similar things that you should be PC about) and taking some things back (like not having to fear a group of people because a Dane draws a cartoon or South Park shows the Super Best Friends episode)...

*bing bong* that is all...

Khardis
29-Sep-2006, 04:24 PM
You're so right. At 32 years of age, I still haven't gotten enough of pissing off my parents (although nothing I've ever done has pissed them off so far, go figure), and because of that, I have never been able to use my years of experience to form my own opinions and ideas about the world around me.

In my state (PA) there is legislation on the table that is trying to "preserve marriage between one man and one woman." It happens to also contain language that takes away the legals rights of those who opt for the civil union, gay ro straight, and yes, that means Atheists who won't get married based on their beliefs might possibly have their legal rights taken away, if they live in Pa. As for your problem with gay marriage and being an Atheist...well, I suppose I can't account for every guy out there that's homophobic, but I do believe that the majority of people who are against gay marriage and are Anti-Choice are so based on religious reasons, and even if that's not the case, the majority of people pushing politically for legislation certainly are--go look at just about any argument on the net regarding these topics and how they pertain to the law and I can almost guarantee that they base their arguments on "what God said" and the Bible. As for the Klan, I do believe their backwards thinking racism is closely tied with their protestantism, among other things--I believe they insist on the complete separation of the races because that is how they've interpreted that God should have it. And yes, they have practised and continue to practice acts of terrorism. I still believe my argument above to be rational. Just about any religion produces people who are willing to kill and be killed int he name of their god(s); to exempt Christianity from that is naive.

If you look for the color red youre going to find the color red. I cant help you. You want to believe its the evil christians behind all the ills, when in reality it isnt. I think you need ot jsut get over it. I never heard of this secret law to ban non-religious marriages in Penn, then again Penn is a Blue State, so if it passes youll have to thank all the democrats running your state.

By the way an aversion to homosexual marriage does not a homophobic make. Just like I dont call you a life-o-phobic since you seem to disagree with banning abortions, the correct term by the way is Pro-Life, not anti Choice, because if you really think about it, Pro Choice is a stupid term considering the murdered baby never gets one.

The Klan was built and do what they do based on thier wanting to remain white and pure or whatever in the hell. Case in point the SAME blacks they were lynching and killing were what religion? Thats right the same damned religion that the Klan was. Baptist. They do what they do in the name of defending thier white racial blah blah blah, not in the name of God. By the way Christians world wide condemn the KKK, how many mainstream Islamic clerics do you see condeming Fatwah and Jihad? not many... in fact they down right approve of it.

Good day sir.

hoho ... I dare you to wear that in public where Koran readers are :lol:

As for Europe becoming Islamist - bollocks. Somehow I don't see the entire Western civilisation - which includes Europe - giving up their entire life to embrace Islam, that literally won't happen.

What will happen is various incidents will happen, perhaps just small things (like this week with that play being banned because it might have pissed of Muslims, even though no anger had been at all expressed) will build up until Western society says - "you know what? F*ck all y'all" and pushes back against the bollocks going on.

Seriously, this uber-PC wank going on can only last a short while longer before the fight back comes. Hell, this political correctness stuff is pretty young in itself, so on the grand scheme we're in that period of adjustment - which involves give, but also take - giving in to some things (like not discriminating against someone because they're gay/old/female etc - and other, similar things that you should be PC about) and taking some things back (like not having to fear a group of people because a Dane draws a cartoon or South Park shows the Super Best Friends episode)...

*bing bong* that is all...

I really hope youre right MZ, I really do. I love Europe, I love Western Civilization, but if they dont wake up soon they wont be able to stop and say get out we are doing this our way. When you have a negative birthrate for your native peoples and hordes and hordes of immigrant islamic mlitants coming in and popping out 5 or 6 babies per woman you start to worry, especially aobut the potential voting bloc they will form in 50 years.

Zombie-A-GoGo
29-Sep-2006, 04:42 PM
If you look for the color red youre going to find the color red. I cant help you. You want to believe its the evil christians behind all the ills, when in reality it isnt. I think you need ot jsut get over it. I never heard of this secret law to ban non-religious marriages in Penn, then again Penn is a Blue State, so if it passes youll have to thank all the democrats running your state.

By the way an aversion to homosexual marriage does not a homophobic make. Just like I dont call you a life-o-phobic since you seem to disagree with banning abortions, the correct term by the way is Pro-Life, not anti Choice, because if you really think about it, Pro Choice is a stupid term considering the murdered baby never gets one.

The Klan was built and do what they do based on thier wanting to remain white and pure or whatever in the hell. Case in point the SAME blacks they were lynching and killing were what religion? Thats right the same damned religion that the Klan was. Baptist. They do what they do in the name of defending thier white racial blah blah blah, not in the name of God. By the way Christians world wide condemn the KKK, how many mainstream Islamic clerics do you see condeming Fatwah and Jihad? not many... in fact they down right approve of it.

Good day sir.

I'm just going to say that you're wrong and misinformed and be done with you. And, for the record, it's Ma'am. (It's hard to argue with someone who's not even observant enough to see that I'm an adult woman and not a teenaged boy--and no, it's not because I act like a teenaged boy, it's because at the ripe old age of 25, he's used to falling back on the "you're just a kid" argument--it's still new to him and therefore exciting).

Cheers, been fun. I actually just popped in on this forum 'cause I hadn't been here in a while. I'm too busy to carry on with this tough, so, for whatever comes next...um...touche.

Dommm
29-Sep-2006, 04:59 PM
Why does everyone always go on about this purist crap, we are all human doesn't matter what race, religion, sexuality, etc... Not all Muslims are radicals and not all christians are kkk, see that is part of the problem when everyone starts getting painted with the same brush. Allot of this comes from why has he/she got what i dont have people really should also start looking at themselves and stop blaming others why havn't I got a nicer car, why havnt I got a nice property. then it comes down to I'm white or I'm black or someone from overseas has been given more then me, forget the fact that he/she may have worked hard for it and I may have sat on my bum for the last ten years doing nothing better then hating not even trying to better myself. If we didnt have different soceities coming together do you think we would be able to create the technologies, art, philosophies, etc.. this comes from different people of different backgrounds coming together to look at problems from there own perspective and adding to the sum of knowledge. These people that accept and learn from each other regardless of race, sex, etc... tend to have happier lives. This isnt PC this is common sense hate breeds more hatred. What do you think would happen to Britain really if all people not of pure British (somone still needs to suggest somthing stronger then colour or religion) in some peoples definition where to be kicked out, what do you think would happen to the economy, the fabric of many families that are mixed. To state that we should put an Iron Fist down makes you no better then the Islamic terrorist that you are trying to protect yourself from in fact you create a state of fear that the government and the media consistantly tell you is going on over there here.

How many of you love all that GAR, zombie movies, horror movies in genral, what color are all of you???

Anyway that my rant for the day :elol:

LoSTBoY
29-Sep-2006, 06:10 PM
I remember someone posted a story a while ago about some time traveler who came back to tell some guy about how Islam has taken over and other religion or non-religion are in the minority. I know it was fiction but it still makes me wonder where the UK is going.

The Government has a lot to answer for, they mollycoddle the minority and in cases make a stand against their own people. Now that Tony is out I hope someone takes over with more balls and a no nonsense attitude (fat chance :( ).

I believe that if there is going to be a stand against this type if sh!t in Europe, it's going to have to be made in the UK first, others will hopefully follow on by our example and tell them if they don't like it then they can phuck off!

MinionZombie
29-Sep-2006, 06:28 PM
After the PC-brigade that has been Labour (the wankers that they are) I think there is going to be a backlash, the pansy-ass politics they've employed will be rallied against.

The prospect of Britain (traditionally and very much STILL christian) becoming Islamist is beyond comprehension, especially last year when the BNP gained support due to immigrants and outsiders being handed over cars, phones and houses as a welcome to the biggest open door in the world ... so the thought that Islam could take over Western society, which spans the globe, is something of fiction I believe - there'll be a backlash to reclaim lost liberties soon enough, guaranteed.

Khardis
29-Sep-2006, 07:26 PM
I'm just going to say that you're wrong and misinformed and be done with you. And, for the record, it's Ma'am. (It's hard to argue with someone who's not even observant enough to see that I'm an adult woman and not a teenaged boy--and no, it's not because I act like a teenaged boy, it's because at the ripe old age of 25, he's used to falling back on the "you're just a kid" argument--it's still new to him and therefore exciting).

Cheers, been fun. I actually just popped in on this forum 'cause I hadn't been here in a while. I'm too busy to carry on with this tough, so, for whatever comes next...um...touche.

How in the hell am I supposed to know youre a woman? Get real. And I called you a kid because you display kid like understanding of complex issues. Oh its the evil christians! KKK are christians therefore all chrsitians are KKK, get some understanding.

I remember someone posted a story a while ago about some time traveler who came back to tell some guy about how Islam has taken over and other religion or non-religion are in the minority. I know it was fiction but it still makes me wonder where the UK is going.

The Government has a lot to answer for, they mollycoddle the minority and in cases make a stand against their own people. Now that Tony is out I hope someone takes over with more balls and a no nonsense attitude (fat chance :( ).

I believe that if there is going to be a stand against this type if sh!t in Europe, it's going to have to be made in the UK first, others will hopefully follow on by our example and tell them if they don't like it then they can phuck off!

Agreed, if anyone is going to take the 1st stand against the Islamic scourge trying to push a caliphate in Europe its going to be the Brits. The french have already surrendered from what I know.

After the PC-brigade that has been Labour (the wankers that they are) I think there is going to be a backlash, the pansy-ass politics they've employed will be rallied against.

The prospect of Britain (traditionally and very much STILL christian) becoming Islamist is beyond comprehension, especially last year when the BNP gained support due to immigrants and outsiders being handed over cars, phones and houses as a welcome to the biggest open door in the world ... so the thought that Islam could take over Western society, which spans the globe, is something of fiction I believe - there'll be a backlash to reclaim lost liberties soon enough, guaranteed.

Again I hope youre right, but short of a mass deportation, how do you stop them from breeding, then voting you out of power eventually? The Natural Brits and French etc dont produce enough babies to sustain a majority for much longer.

MinionZombie
29-Sep-2006, 08:47 PM
I think some chill pills are in order...you'll not live long with this much worry.

Thread closed as chill pills were needed, it was getting a bit over-the-top. :rockbrow: