PDA

View Full Version : Weird photo "thing" going on...

MinionZombie
27-Sep-2006, 08:48 PM
http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/7850/rainbowcrazinessxi1.jpg

I took this photo a few weeks ago after a mid-afternoon rain storm as there was this really big rainbow outside, but when I uploaded the image I found this strange image "thing" going on...does anyone else think it looks eerily familiar? Close up:

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/6573/rainbowcrazinesscuqh5.jpg

Not sure what the light was being reflected from, there was no reflection at the time, but it's probably easily explained, but I figured it was an interesting thing to post. Kind of spooky how (what must be) streaks of reflected light can resemble WTC, especially the one on the left which looks almost like it has that partition the buildings had (between each third of the building if memory serves).

Like I said, thought it was an interesting bit of "oh, hmm" fodder, so have a goosey gander. :D

Neil
27-Sep-2006, 09:02 PM
Sorry, so those two rectangular objects were not there? They look like sort of semi-transparent mirrors or something! Weird!

MinionZombie
27-Sep-2006, 09:05 PM
Aye, it's one of those optical illusions or something. Felt a bit "b'ave" when I loaded the image onto my computer...such an optical illusion hadn't happened to me before and hasn't since...weird. :rockbrow:

MikePizzoff
27-Sep-2006, 09:13 PM
My very first thought upon looking at the picture was "WTC"... weird...

p2501
28-Sep-2006, 02:18 PM
weird, but cool.

LouCipherr
28-Sep-2006, 04:07 PM
My very first thought upon looking at the picture was "WTC"... weird...

Me too.

Interesting pic there, MZ. I would've suggested that your eyes were just playing with your head since you recently almost overdosed on HPotD, but I can see it too, so that can't be it.... can it? :shifty:

MinionZombie
28-Sep-2006, 07:45 PM
hehe, maybe it was some HPOTD residue smeared on the lense? :lol:

Yeah, it was rather weird to see that photographic anomoly ... now if the face of GAR had turned up in the clouds then that would have been majorly weird ... but more than likely a response to a near OD on HPOTD. :eek: