PDA

View Full Version : Ok, i've seen it all now...

LouCipherr
29-Sep-2006, 03:39 PM
I was talking to a friend of mine about distribution of Deadlands, and he asked me if I had submitted the movie to Full Moon Productions. I suddenly remembered the Puppet Master movies and also rememberd that back in the early 90's I was renting all their flicks 'cause some of them were pretty entertaining. :D

Well, I told him no, we hadn't even considered it, so I surfed over to their webpage and decided to look at what they've been up to recently. That's when it all went wrong.....

take a look at the new movie they're pimping:

Full Moon presents: EVIL BONG (http://www.fullmoondirect.com/EVIL-BONG-WITH-TOMMY-CHONG_p_5-154.html)

EVIL BONG?! WHAT... THE... F*CK?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not only does it star Tommy Chong, but it's tag line is - get this - "THE MOST IMPORANT FILM EVER MADE (if you're stoned!)"

I guess they expect this film to be a hit (pun intended!!) :lol:

Just when you think you've seen it all, it all goes to hell in a handbasket. :D

Sorry, just had to share my amusement with everyone. :)

LC

MinionZombie
29-Sep-2006, 06:57 PM
ROFLCOPTER...

There's no need to see a man eat his own head now, this is it ... Evil Bong ... geez.

Another one below that: "Assault of the Killer Bimbos" ... bloody hell! With weird crap like this coming out, how come a guy like me can't even find work on a piece of sh*t like that?! :lol::eek:

Probably because they're American films and the British film industry is a midget at best...:dead:

LouCipherr
29-Sep-2006, 11:07 PM
:lol:

Dj and I were laughing about Troma film titles the other night - we agreed that Deadlands would've been perfect for them.... if our zombies wore pink tu-tu's and ate weasel brains. :lol: Otherwise, it would be just too 'normal' for them. :D

Mike70
29-Sep-2006, 11:41 PM
this is the latest and saddest chapter in the downward spiral of a once great comedian. it seems that as cheech's career has gone on quite well, chong's has slowly and surely disentegrated into this (no doubt) travestical self parody.

as a huge fan of cheech and chong (movies and recordings- those of you who have heard their early audio know that it is some of the funniest stuff ever) this is quite sad.

LouCipherr
01-Oct-2006, 02:47 PM
as a huge fan of cheech and chong (movies and recordings- those of you who have heard their early audio know that it is some of the funniest stuff ever) this is quite sad.

I agree with you. So this is the movie chong did when he got out of jail, eh? I thought that cheech & chong were going to make another movie recently, but then chong got busted as part of that Operation: Pipedreams stuff here in the us (his company sold smoking paraphenalia to someone in a state that it was illegal to do so, so they nailed chong for it since he owned the company). Now he goes and does this instead of a movie with cheech? that's kind of a bummer..

I was a huge fan of their cd's and movies "back in the day" too. ;)

LC