PDA

View Full Version : anybody catch Chapter 2 of Heroes last night?

Adrenochrome
03-Oct-2006, 12:35 PM
I hope they don't puss out on me with this show.....last night left me hungry for Capter 3.
I love the "space-time-continuum" character!!!
Do you guys across the pond get this yet? or have to wait?

dmbfanintn
03-Oct-2006, 12:56 PM
Yeah, wife and I are now officially hooked! We will continue to watch heros.

I didn't realize what was going on with space/time guy until he got "back" home. I like him too! SUPA HIRO!!!!

I am really intrigued by split personality chick. I can't wait til the flesh out her character and we get to learn more. She looks like she is going to be badass!

Adrenochrome
03-Oct-2006, 01:04 PM
I am really intrigued by split personality chick. I can't wait til the flesh out her character and we get to learn more. She looks like she is going to be badass!
Oh yeah! I like her too!!
And the little Cheerleader is a bit of a badass in her own wayll! (That damned dad of hers!!!!)
Ya, me and my gal are HOOKED as well! Last night, at the end of it, we just looked at each other and said, "That did it.....take us to next Monday!!!" (meaning bend space and time):D
Now, last night they introduced a new character, the Cop.....I wonder if there will be more that was never seen on the previews?

p2501
03-Oct-2006, 01:31 PM
yeah, the Japaneese guy has been and continues to be the axis for me. although i have the hots for the Blondes psycho alter ego.

homicidal, and improvisational, i'm all over that.

also something of note Jeph Loeb is working on the show as the "story consultant". for those of you not in the loop. Jeph is hands down one of the best comics book writers both working today, and ever. His GN, Batman: The long Halloween should be required reading.

dmbfanintn
03-Oct-2006, 03:30 PM
Anybody else but me notice that network television is starting to show a little more gore, and seems to be pushing the envelope a little more?

The guys head that was cut in half, the room where the two thugs "got it". The cheerleader chick with all of her bodily damage.

I, for one, am enjoying it. I can't wait to see what happens to cheerleader girl next!

Another note on the gore. i was sick home from work a few weeks ago and had the wonderful pleasure of watching soap operas with me wife!

i don't know the name of the show, but there were a group of people trapped on an island or something and one of them was a serial killer. they killed off several people at the hands of this killer, and the gore in some scenes was great! Blood everyewhere, but the blood was a bit watery.

In a freakin soap opera!

Adrenochrome
03-Oct-2006, 03:51 PM
Anybody else but me notice that network television is starting to show a little more gore, and seems to be pushing the envelope a little more?

The guys head that was cut in half, the room where the two thugs "got it". The cheerleader chick with all of her bodily damage.

oh yes!...and in Chapter 1 - when psycho mirror chicka snaps out of it they pan the room and we see one guy cut in half with guts all over the place and the other guys' head is off and something has been shoved through his neck. The scene lasted maybe a second and a half, but you could see it.:D :D