PDA

View Full Version : west Boro baptist comming to the Amish funerals.

p2501
04-Oct-2006, 04:11 PM
Bible-Spouting Group Plans to Picket Amish Funerals

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/viewstory.asp?Page=/Nation/archive/200610/NAT20061004a.html
By Susan Jones
CNSNews.com Senior Editor
October 04, 2006

(CNSNews.com) - A Kansas-based group that says "God hates fags" plans to picket the funerals of the Amish girls killed by a disturbed man in Lancaster County, Pa.

The Westboro Baptist Church -- described as a hate group by the Anti-Defamation League -- has made a name for itself by picketing the funerals of U.S. troops killed in Iraq. The troops are dying as punishment for America's tolerance of homosexuality, the group says.

The Westboro group says the Amish school girls were "killed by a madman in punishment for Gov. Ed Rendell's blasphemous sins against Westboro Baptist Church.

"Gov. Ed Rendell -- speaking and acting in his official capacity to bind the State of Pennsylvania -- slandered and mocked and ridiculed and condemned Westboro Baptist Church on national Fox TV," the group says on its website.

"Rendell also revealed a conspiracy to employ the State's police powers to destroy WBC in order to silence WBC's Gospel message. Co-conspirators identified by Rendell included state officials, citizens, lawyers, legislators and media," the website says.

Westboro Baptist Church said it is "continuing to pray for even worse punishment upon Pennsylvania."

A number of states have passed laws to keep groups like Westboro away from grieving families at funerals, but last month, a federal judge ruled that a Kentucky law barring protests within 300 feet of military funerals and memorial services is too broad and may not be enforced.

In other developments, the man who shot and killed five Amish schoolgirls apparently planned to sexually abuse them first, investigators said. But he apparently didn't get a chance: Charles Carl Roberts IV killed himself when police arrived on the scene.

Suicide notes left by Roberts indicate he was dreaming of molesting girls. He reportedly told his wife he had molested two young relatives 20 years ago - and wanted to do it again.

"It's very possible that he intended to victimize these children in many ways prior to executing them and killing himself," State Police Commissioner Jeffrey Miller said on Tuesday.

Roberts also indicated he was anguished over the death of a daughter who died shortly after birth nine years ago. In his notes, he said he was "filled with so much hate" and "unimaginable emptiness," but everyone who knew him said they never saw signs of his psychological distress.

The Amish deserve better than this,

All i need as a decent bipod, and match grade .223..........

It's so Goddamn tempting, to take the sick day.

Andy
04-Oct-2006, 04:34 PM
gubiP3mP3Ds

i try not to hate anyone, and really try not to flame anyone. and dont normally allow it.

but this women has something seriously wrong with her. she needs killing.

p2501
04-Oct-2006, 05:02 PM
the entire lot needs to be culled from our mass.

no question, no quarter.

erisi236
04-Oct-2006, 05:07 PM
Man, that group always seems to hit rock bottom, and then something else comes along and they hit yet another new low.

That Hannity and Colmes thing was chilling and infuriating. :mad:

Adrenochrome
04-Oct-2006, 05:08 PM
I live an hour away from Topeka, KS - I am overly familiar with this lot.:mad: :mad: :mad:
on the Westboro Church website that have a "warning" giving details on how they will take legal action if you send them threats via email - thank goodness for Library computers! LOL
I hate these folks with every molecule of my being.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Maitreya
04-Oct-2006, 05:09 PM
I totally agree with you Andy... It's almost like she isn't a part of the human race.

It's rare that you'll find somebody that soulless and cold. I can't even believe the total lack of decency and humanity in her.

EDIT: It's rare that I'll say I'm on the side of somebody on Faux news, but this is a total exception. It's sort of a "greater of two evils" thing

Andy
04-Oct-2006, 05:17 PM
i think her entire family should be shipped to iraq. let them see (and experience hopefully) first hand the kind of thing they are praising.

Marie
04-Oct-2006, 06:53 PM
this women has something seriously wrong with her. she needs killing.

I just pity her and her church, when they eventually stand before the seat of judgement. If I'm not wrong then God will b*tch slap them into perdition.

M_

[I]
[B]Bible-Spouting Group Plans to Picket Amish Funerals
The Amish deserve better than this,

All i need as a decent bipod, and match grade .223..........

It's so Goddamn tempting, to take the sick day.

According to Mike Gallager (A national talk show host in America) they've dropped plans to picket the Amish funerals in exchange for unedited access to his show. Should be interesting listening:eek:

M_

p2501
04-Oct-2006, 07:20 PM
According to Mike Gallager (A national talk show host in America) they've dropped plans to picket the Amish funerals in exchange for unedited access to his show. Should be interesting listening:eek:

M_

it's a cover and conceal ploy from them then.

The govenor has already authorized a large contingent from the PA state police to serve as a "buffer" between the WBC and the funeral goers. The PA state police at least locally are truely not to be ****ed with.

i suspect that the WBC will bail entirely or heavily scale back their presence for these funerals. Lancaster country is entirely to privately run, and the logistics of them, getting gas, eating and finding a room, will become impossible.

thxleo
04-Oct-2006, 07:37 PM
The ironic thing is that the Amish people would forgive them if they did protest the funeral. They truly walk the walk.

Chakobsa
04-Oct-2006, 10:56 PM
Sooner or later this filthy bunch of psychos are going to upset the wrong person/people. They're going to reap the whirlwind that they've sown. Will it shut them up? unfortunately, probably not.
Load the phuckers onto a plane and ship them off to Helmand province; operation Westboro "human" shield.

Adrenochrome
04-Oct-2006, 11:00 PM
Sooner or later this filthy bunch of psychos are going to upset the wrong person/people. They're going to reap the whirlwind that they've sown. Will it shut them up? unfortunately, probably not.

I first heard of these lame fVck bitches back in 1988 - I'm am utterly suprised there has not been an attempt to silence them. And, trust me, "God" is NOT protecting them. What gives?

These are the lyrics to a song by a band named I Can Lick any S.O.B. In The House (I'm trying my hardest to find a link to the song, or a download)

EDIT - ok, found a link......
I hate to admit it, but it's on myspace.....
http://www.myspace.com/icanlickanysonofabitchint
the song plays as soon as you link - if you scroll down a bit, you'll see the video - WE WERE THERE!!!!!

F*ck Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church

F*ck him long and hard until his rectum hurts

Come on ya'll let's F*ck Pat Robertson
'Cuz for me you know he's got no Christian love
He took all my grandma's money, gave it to the 700 Club
Come on ya'll let's F*ck Pat Robertson

Come on ya'll let's F*ck ol' Benny Hinn
Come on ya'll let's F*ck that born again
He claims to be a faith healer, but he's just a charlatan
Come on ya'll let's F*ck ol' Benny Hinn

Come on ya'll let's talk about the President
Everything that comes out of his mouth is a F*cking lie
He prays to a god that hates his guts, then sends young boys to die
Come on ya'll let's F*ck the President

Now you born agains don't waste your prayers on me
Cuz' the good lord knows I've already been saved
I just pray that I live long enough to take a F*ck on Fred Phelp's grave

F*ck him 'til his ass is raw and sore
Now if God hates fags, you asshole, I'm sure he hates you more

zombie04
04-Oct-2006, 11:31 PM
I really can't wait for these guys to come to my hometown. Fayetteville is populated with people stationed at Fort Bragg, and trust me, it wouldn't go over too well.

Adrenochrome
04-Oct-2006, 11:39 PM
the link for the video!!!!! for F*ck Fred Phelps. Lets all sing along.

click me video (http://www.youtube.com/v/FRdk_exMkY0&autoplay=1)

I really can't wait for these guys to come to my hometown. Fayetteville is populated with people stationed at Fort Bragg, and trust me, it wouldn't go over too well.

I saw a news-cast of a serviceman's funeral and a man in uniform took a swipe at one of the "protesters" - that made the news ONCE!!! and no-one said a thing :D (a good sign) - too bad it was just a slap.

p2501
05-Oct-2006, 12:35 AM

hoo-ahh.

if you need bail money, ring me.

Adrenochrome
05-Oct-2006, 12:36 AM
hoo-ahh.

if you need bail money, ring me.

and me

HLS
05-Oct-2006, 05:11 PM
I posted on this subject a few days ago but apparently the mods deleted it for no appartent reason. and did not tell me.

but those church people, picketing a funeral, makes me sick. they should be shot

Adrenochrome
05-Oct-2006, 05:14 PM
I posted on this subject a few days ago but apparently the mods deleted it for no appartent reason. and did not tell me.

but those church people, picketing a funeral, makes me sick. they should be shot

No you didn't....you posted a repeat....
shhhhh, listen.....I hear atz calling......

:D

p2501
05-Oct-2006, 05:17 PM
No you didn't....you posted a repeat....
shhhhh, listen.....I hear atz calling......

PFFFFT good one.

Marie
05-Oct-2006, 07:20 PM

M_

Listened to the show. I think they demonstrated they were nutters to the listeners with remarkable efficiency.

They ignore Christ's first law, the law of love. I wouldn't be them for all the gold in Fort Knox.:(

M_

Debbieangel
06-Oct-2006, 12:23 AM
They ignore Christ's first law, the law of love. I wouldn't be them for all the gold in Fort Knox.:(

M_[/QUOTE]

Exactly!! Jesus didnt teach hate your neighbors, he taught to love our neighbors!
I dont hate these people I really feel bad for them they are very misguided,sick,loathesome people that I really hope they will see how wrong they are!! I mean really hate breeds hate dont they know that?? God loves us ALL even these unloveable human beings spouting off their hatred!!!
I am trying to have a Christian attitude here and it is really hard after watching that bit of film, but, it doesnt do any good to hate as they hate!!
I for one will pray for these people cause if anyone needs the prayers they do!!
I really hate the way these people make Christians look as people of God..we all arent like them!

Khardis
06-Oct-2006, 01:09 PM
These people are just backwater hillbillies. I think most people ignore them rightfully so... but the fact that they havent been shot yet proves that they dont have the balls to protest a gang members funeral or a biker gang funeral. Because if they did they would turn up missing.

Andy
06-Oct-2006, 02:41 PM

it was exactly the same as a topic posted only hours before. check the forums for similar before you post in future to prevent this happening again.

and if you dont ask, your not told :p

HLS
07-Oct-2006, 08:38 PM
gubiP3mP3Ds

i try not to hate anyone, and really try not to flame anyone. and dont normally allow it.

but this women has something seriously wrong with her. she needs killing.

That women is a nut. Makes me almost embarrassed to be living in the same state. I saw those loosers up close a few times when I lived near Topeka/Lawrence, KS area. They make you want to walk up to them and shoot them. I am suprised it has not happened yet.

Adrenochrome
07-Oct-2006, 08:42 PM
That women is a nut. Makes me almost embarrassed to be living in the same state. I saw those loosers up close a few times when I lived near Topeka/Lawrence, KS area. They make you want to walk up to them and shoot them. I am suprised it has not happened yet.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Search!!!!!
Search is your friend!

or, maybe "repeat" is.:p

Danny
07-Oct-2006, 08:59 PM
good lord some people are insane, they really are, but hey this is the kind of **** we have to put up with when free speech applies to everyone, doesnt mean everyones good.

Adrenochrome
07-Oct-2006, 09:03 PM
good lord some people are insane, they really are, but hey this is the kind of **** we have to put up with when free speech applies to everyone, doesnt mean everyones good.

kind of like how a pedophile says, "having sex with children is ok by me!"
Some idiots should be silenced.

Danny
07-Oct-2006, 09:12 PM
yeah ,exactly, just like nambla and all those sick ****s, jesus you must get parnoid a lot in america with these nut jobs.

p2501
07-Oct-2006, 10:33 PM
kind of like how a pedophile says, "having sex with children is ok by me!"
Some idiots should be silenced.

nah see you guys are taking it in the worng direction. We all should have the right to say what ever we want within reason, and without government interfearence.

More to the point what we should be doing is recording these statements in order to build a creative defense for the perosn/people that eventually cull these assclots from our lot.

Mike70
08-Oct-2006, 11:51 PM
ok. i would like to spend about 2 hours with this bi*ch, a cheese grater and a box of salt.

god is not a god of hatred, wrath and oppression. he loves everyone.

these folks are going to burn and they don't seem to realize it.

the laws against murder simply should not apply to people with this level of ignorance.

this is the kind of crazy crap we have to deal with in the good ol' USA. granted this church only has about 100 members but there are hundreds of thousands - if not a few million, right wing christian fools who are nothing but ticking timebombs of insanity (in the words of jose chung).