View Full Version : Romero

Minerva_Zombi
05-Oct-2006, 03:54 AM
Does he look like he's getting sick to anyone else? Like dying sick? Hes gotten really thin. Reminds me of when the late Gorilla Monsoon died. What do you guys think?

Philly_SWAT
05-Oct-2006, 04:48 AM
I think that Gorilla could take Romero in a fight anyday.

DeadCentral
05-Oct-2006, 10:11 AM
I think perhaps , he's just getting old, many people as the golden years tend to lose weight.
My father did too, looks a lot like George minus the pony tail, but was a larger man most of his life, after 50 he started to get much thinner.

Minerva_Zombi
05-Oct-2006, 05:20 PM
yeah, i know. but, it just seemed like he's getting really thin. maybe he's dieting. lol

bassman
05-Oct-2006, 05:22 PM
Well....on the Land DVD special features, they say that all he ingests while filming is doughnut holes, coffee, and cigerettes. That wonderful diet may have something to do with it.

EvilNed
05-Oct-2006, 05:24 PM
I doubt the guy leads a very healthy life. Don't want to be a pessimist, but he's probably a goner within 5 years or so.

btw, I'm surprised Charlton Heston is still alive. And Max Von Sydow! Oy...

Minerva_Zombi
05-Oct-2006, 05:57 PM
well, i hope he's alive long enough to make a few more films. plus, i got to meet him sometime.

Debbieangel
05-Oct-2006, 11:58 PM
I doubt the guy leads a very healthy life. Don't want to be a pessimist, but he's probably a goner within 5 years or so.

btw, I'm surprised Charlton Heston is still alive. And Max Von Sydow! Oy...
Did you know Charlton Heston has Alzheimers?

DjfunkmasterG
06-Oct-2006, 01:19 AM
Funny this thread was started. He was hospitalized

http://www.dreadcentral.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=585

Monrozombi
06-Oct-2006, 02:07 AM
damn, this just ruined my night

i just saw George 2 weekends ago in New Hampshire at 2 lectures and he looked fine. The last few times he looked a lil shaky but at Horrorfind and these lectures he looked better then he has the last few years.

Get better George

Minerva_Zombi
06-Oct-2006, 02:45 AM
:( Hey MonroZombi! You know me? peterdotd from AIM? anyways, i hope george gets better. odd i made this thread and then he cancels appearances due to illness.

Danny
06-Oct-2006, 07:15 PM
Funny this thread was started. He was hospitalized

http://www.dreadcentral.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=585

...creepy man, reeeeaaal creepy.

Monrozombi
07-Oct-2006, 01:03 AM
I got word from Chris, George's manager that George is doing fine, the media blew this way out of proportion. Chris has been in contact with George 4 times this week and is doing fine. He has been in Diary of the Dead related meetings all week.

But once again, George is fine

Purge
07-Oct-2006, 04:48 AM
Romero's appearance at a local convention here has been cancelled. :(

http://www.rockandshock.com/guests2006sofar.htm

Danny
07-Oct-2006, 08:55 PM
I got word from Chris, George's manager that George is doing fine, the media blew this way out of proportion. Chris has been in contact with George 4 times this week and is doing fine. He has been in Diary of the Dead related meetings all week.

But once again, George is fine

no news like good news man.:)