PDA

View Full Version : A zombie game where you control the hordes?

Maitreya
06-Oct-2006, 04:34 AM
I've heard something about this at my friends house. It's like the reverse zombie game. You can either control the masses or a few fast ones.

It looked pretty interesting, but I couldn't remember the name, nor does my friend.

Anyone heard anything about this?

CoinReturn
06-Oct-2006, 05:06 AM
Stubbs the Zombie? Great game.

Maitreya
06-Oct-2006, 06:58 AM
No no no... It wasn't that comical. It was more serious of a game. I looked at that one before, it wasn't it.

LouCipherr
06-Oct-2006, 11:53 AM
I dunno, but I sure as hell like the idea.. getting to control a hoarde of zombies? sweeeet! :D

Danny
06-Oct-2006, 06:41 PM
if it aint stubbs then its definatly possesion, though stubbs ****ing rocks!!

Maitreya
07-Oct-2006, 09:39 PM
Yea, it's possession, that's it...

I want to try that one out... And I want a 360 now.

Danny
07-Oct-2006, 09:45 PM
yesss.....joooiiiin ussss.......:elol:

Maitreya
07-Oct-2006, 10:15 PM
The call of the 360 is getting pretty strong... First Dead Rising and then this... It may be too much for me to handle. I might just crack and get this one.

Danny
07-Oct-2006, 11:10 PM
and halo3, and bioshock, and alan wake, and saints row, and just cause, and half life 2 +all the episodes and all the others i'll never afford....:D

Maitreya
07-Oct-2006, 11:56 PM
Yea, and the arcade looks awesome too...

I think I'll be ending up with a 360 and a Wii before the end of 2007

Danny
08-Oct-2006, 12:50 AM
im getting my new film camera next week but them im asving up for a wii me-sen.

DeadJonas190
09-Oct-2006, 04:58 AM
What about a RTS with zombies, now that would rock!

Danny
09-Oct-2006, 05:31 AM
...nah id much rather shoot em up close ala "we dont go to raven holm" or eat hillbilly brains to 'mr sandman' ala "fall of the house of otis, be the zombie byatch!.:cool:

capncnut
09-Oct-2006, 03:37 PM
Yup, you've just seen a game called Possession. It's out sometime next year and looks amazing. I saw a very brief 'making of' nearly 2 years ago (yeah, that long!) when it was supposed to come out on the original Xbox. You play a 'lead zombie' (who you see die as a human in the opening cutscene) who is on a mission to destroy the company that brought around his untimely death. You can instruct the undead legions to help or attack anyone you choose. One scene I saw recently, had the 'lead' tell his workers to attack (spoken like a creepy whisper, 'aaatttaaaccckkk!') a bunch of survivors who were trying to flee in a car. The results were awesome! They turned over the car and tore the helpless civilians to pieces. I hear the emphasis is on strategic attack methods that will even find you travelling through underground sewers to make a surprise ambush on the living enemy. The Xbox 360 seems to be the horror fans console of choice what with Dead Rising, Possession, Resident Evil 5, Gears Of War, Alan Lake etc and I've stood behind them since day one. I hope they tear the cheeks off Sony in the upcoming war!

Dommm
09-Oct-2006, 03:55 PM
Have to say i am getting more and more happy with my purchase of the 360, though if your getting one, save up for hdtv well worth it.

slickwilly13
10-Oct-2006, 06:28 AM
Damn, I didn't know about this game. Thanks for posting.

Danny
10-Oct-2006, 06:48 AM
Have to say i am getting more and more happy with my purchase of the 360, though if your getting one, save up for hdtv well worth it.

a job at maccy-ds is tempting since hdtv's as big as a regular tv are going for 399 now over here.

Neil
05-Dec-2011, 03:20 PM
Yup, you've just seen a game called Possession. It's out sometime next year and looks amazing. I saw a very brief 'making of' nearly 2 years ago (yeah, that long!) when it was supposed to come out on the original Xbox. You play a 'lead zombie' (who you see die as a human in the opening cutscene) who is on a mission to destroy the company that brought around his untimely death. You can instruct the undead legions to help or attack anyone you choose. One scene I saw recently, had the 'lead' tell his workers to attack (spoken like a creepy whisper, 'aaatttaaaccckkk!') a bunch of survivors who were trying to flee in a car. The results were awesome! They turned over the car and tore the helpless civilians to pieces. I hear the emphasis is on strategic attack methods that will even find you travelling through underground sewers to make a surprise ambush on the living enemy. The Xbox 360 seems to be the horror fans console of choice what with Dead Rising, Possession, Resident Evil 5, Gears Of War, Alan Lake etc and I've stood behind them since day one. I hope they tear the cheeks off Sony in the upcoming war!
I thought that game had died ages ago? It was talked about around 2006? Nothing since!?