PDA

View Full Version : For Tied2thetracks.....

Adrenochrome
09-Oct-2006, 09:05 PM
Check out THIS article from the AP wire (you mentioned in another thread "skanks with kids")

Where are these people coming from? There has to be some toxic swamp they're crawling out of......

ERIE, Pa. (AP) - A woman used her 4-week-old baby as a weapon in a domestic dispute, swinging the infant through the air and striking her boyfriend with the child, authorities said.

The boy was in serious but stable condition Monday at Children's Hospital in Pittsburgh, police said.

"Never, never, never. I can never remember anything like this," District Attorney Bradley Foulk told the Erie Times-News.

Chytoria Graham, 27, of Erie, was charged with aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and simple assault. She was held Monday in the Erie County Jail in lieu of $75,000 bail.

The infant, whose name was not released, suffered a fractured skull and some bleeding in the brain, authorities said. His head hit Graham's boyfriend, the baby's father, police Lt. Dan Spizarny said.

Authorities removed four other children from Graham's home and placed them with the Erie County Office of Children and Youth, Foulk said.

p2501
10-Oct-2006, 12:22 AM
bwahaahhaha.

assault with a baby.

LouCipherr
10-Oct-2006, 12:23 AM
I don't know whether to be pissed off or laugh.

Truly one of the strangest things i've ever heard. :|

Tied2thetracks
10-Oct-2006, 11:28 AM
Be pissed. Mommy will get the kids back and probally make a few more, all diffrent fathers of corse.

bassman
10-Oct-2006, 12:17 PM
This is the first time you guy's have heard of anything like this? Sadly, I see stuff like this all the time down here in the "souf".:rolleyes:

Adrenochrome
10-Oct-2006, 12:59 PM
Update: (from the AP wire )
Well, the simpleton claims "she didn't realize what she was doing"

ERIE, Pa. (AP) - A northwestern Pennsylvania woman accused of using her baby to batter her child's father said she didn't realize what she was doing until it was too late.

Chyrotia Graham, 27, of Erie, told police she had been drinking when an argument with the child's father turned violent early Sunday morning, according to an affidavit filed to support Graham's arrest.

Graham said she "snapped" and began grabbing things and throwing them at Deangelo Troop, 20, not realizing she had picked up her 4-week-old son, Jarron Troop, telling police she held the child by his legs and swung him at his father. Police had said they believed the woman held the baby by the midsection when she hit the man.

Graham was being held in the Erie County Jail on Monday on $75,000 bond. She faces charges of aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and simple assault.

Jarron, who was born Sept. 11, suffered a fractured skull and bleeding in the brain after the incident. The infant's head hit Deangelo, who had also fathered one of Graham's other four children.

Deangelo told the Erie Times-News that Graham never meant to hurt their child.

"People are trying to make a big deal about it, but she did not do it on purpose. ... It was just a mistake," he said.

Defense attorney Alison Scarpitti, who was assigned by the Erie County Public Defender's Office to represent Graham, said Monday she could not comment because she had not met with Graham.

Police said Troop punched Graham in the eye after she put the baby down, and police photos later showed her eye blackened and swollen shut.

Authorities said there was no indication that Troop had hit his son but that they were reviewing the case to see if any charges might be warranted.

"I don't anticipate any at this time," Erie police Capt. Frank Kwitowski said Monday.

Officials at Children's Hospital in Pittsburgh declined to release information about the baby early Tuesday. He was flown to the hospital by helicopter after the incident.

Authorities removed Graham's other children from the home. The Erie County Office of Children and Youth granted temporary custody to their maternal grandparents, Gloria Graham and Cornell Petty of Erie.

LouCipherr
10-Oct-2006, 01:03 PM
This is the first time you guy's have heard of anything like this? Sadly, I see stuff like this all the time down here in the "souf".:rolleyes:

You see people beating their significant others with their kids all the time? OMG, I'm glad I don't live where you do! :lol: :lol:

bassman
10-Oct-2006, 01:07 PM
You see people beating their significant others with their kids all the time? OMG, I'm glad I don't live where you do! :lol: :lol:

Not that exact thing....but very close.

About 2 years ago, a guy that lived about 15 minutes from me got mad because his kid wouldn't stop crying, so he laid the kid over his shoulder, grabbed it by the ankles, and swung the child as hard as he could down on to the pavement. Needless to say, the kid died almost instantly.

There should be laws against certain people reproducing. A test or something....:confused:

MinionZombie
10-Oct-2006, 01:12 PM
That is the single most disturbing AND funniest/bizarre thing I've ever heard ... assault and battery ... WITH a baby ... I hate to say, but it's original alright ... sick, but original. :eek:

LouCipherr
10-Oct-2006, 01:20 PM
Dear god, bassman.. that's insane. Move outta the back woods before the inbreeds get ya! :lol:

MinionZombie
10-Oct-2006, 01:23 PM
Agreed ... f*cking hell, I'm quite literally sat here with mouth ajar ... some people really do require forced neutering. :eek:

Neil
10-Oct-2006, 01:56 PM
More proof you should need a license for children...

Adrenochrome
10-Oct-2006, 02:25 PM
More proof you should need a license for children...

and, if they can't pass the testing for the license....they need to be "fixed"

DeadJonas190
11-Oct-2006, 05:36 AM
That's pretty bad. I heard of something similar once, but not as bad. A lady, upset that her puppy had died, took it back to the breeder she bought it from. When the breeder refused to give her another puppy or a refund, she beat the breeder with the dead puppy.

Assault with a dead puppy is not as bad as assault with a live baby.

Eyebiter
11-Oct-2006, 07:20 AM
A picture of the suspect

http://imgsrv.knx1070.com/image/DbGraphic/200610/374331.jpg

Cody
11-Oct-2006, 07:27 PM
what a ugly female dog.