PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburgh Pimp Squad Stand Back Up

deadpunk
10-Oct-2006, 02:56 AM
and be recognized. Or lay down like beaten dogs.

Come with it, biznitches.

Arcades057
10-Oct-2006, 03:00 AM
You see the sig, you know the biz. Still corektin spelin sence dey 1.

The Ayatollah has spoken.

deadpunk
10-Oct-2006, 03:25 AM
What..no takers?

Half of you are here right now. Come on and get with it, or take down your sigs, you pathetic bitches. God hates a turncoat! :mad: :evil: :skull:

Arcades057
10-Oct-2006, 03:30 AM
Don't make us get all Jay and Silent Bob on you fools now... :mad:

deadpunk
10-Oct-2006, 04:17 AM
Pussies. Every last one of you.

Arcades057
10-Oct-2006, 04:20 AM
Meh, they're worried about what'll happen if they say anything. They don't realize that the fallout was because a) Neil didn't like DC; DC formed the PPS, and b) some moron took it into their head that the PPS was out to "fudge the rep system."

Can't blame them really, but I guess you can.

deadpunk
10-Oct-2006, 04:26 AM
I hold a deep grudge when it comes to standing up for your supposed friends, aye.

Neil
10-Oct-2006, 08:44 AM

This thread is basically spam. If you want to chat with a closed group of people about no particular subject, please use PM or create your own forum.

What..no takers?

Half of you are here right now. Come on and get with it, or take down your sigs, you pathetic bitches. God hates a turncoat! :mad: :evil: :skull:

Attempts to inanely spam or flame the forum will result in accounts being banned.

Meh, they're worried about what'll happen if they say anything. They don't realize that the fallout was because a) Neil didn't like DC; DC formed the PPS, and b) some moron took it into their head that the PPS was out to "fudge the rep system."

Can't blame them really, but I guess you can.

Last chance... Please let these childish pointless antics stop...

kortick
10-Oct-2006, 02:43 PM
i will admit i am confused
about the whole thing

i dont live in pittsburgh

so its hard for me to be a pimp there

i am willing to be a pimp
in my local community
( i was always into community giving)

but i dont know if
i qualify for a pittsburgh pimp

what are the specifiactions?

Khardis
10-Oct-2006, 03:03 PM
What IS the PPS anyway?

Arcades057
10-Oct-2006, 03:09 PM
The Pittsburgh Pimp Squad was this group an old member came up with. We tried to get the new people involved in the site by becoming a member of the PPS so they can get to know more people. Because we were giving out reputation points to each other someone figured we were actually abusing the system... So the leader was banned and we were all warned for it.

Now since there's no rep system, the PPS can actually do what it was meant to do: Create posts and get new people to become a part of the board.

LouCipherr
10-Oct-2006, 04:46 PM
Now since there's no rep system, the PPS can actually do what it was meant to do: Create posts and get new people to become a part of the board.

Oh, so that was the original intention of the PPS? Could've fooled me.. :lol: :lol:

p2501
10-Oct-2006, 04:51 PM

damn you younginz, get off my lawn.

grumble ....grumble...:moon:

Adrenochrome
10-Oct-2006, 04:56 PM
damn you younginz, get off my lawn.

grumble ....grumble...:moon:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HLS
10-Oct-2006, 05:24 PM
I am here !

MinionZombie
10-Oct-2006, 06:31 PM
And here I was thinking being a member of the HPOTD forum, and coming to HPOTD because it's the best GAR site on the internet, was enough for anyone...

Arcades057
10-Oct-2006, 06:43 PM
If that were true, Minion, then why have the Inner Circle? PPS is a group within a group. Just like the other. The only difference is that we are not "ordained" by the powers that be and the Inner Circle is. And the other difference is that anyone can be a member of the PPS... not so with the other one.

And we have no secret forum, either.

MinionZombie
10-Oct-2006, 06:53 PM
The irony is that the "inner circle" was set up so long standing members who were pissed off at childish crap like this could get away from it and talk in quiet. They also weren't breaking rules, or doing anything that a myriad of other forums didn't already do - the majority of forums out there have closed sections.

Also, the only requirement to be in the inner circle - which quite frankly, is not the bitching, back-stabbing and powerful place some people seemed to believe it was, while completely ignoring what everyone else said - is to have been around for a while and not be a trouble maker or childish idiot.

With this sort of crap going on, no wonder many old timers left and never came back - they even said it themselves.

I won't even bother pointing out the other ironies in your statement...

Neil
10-Oct-2006, 06:55 PM
The Pittsburgh Pimp Squad was this group an old member came up with. We tried to get the new people involved in the site by becoming a member of the PPS so they can get to know more people. Because we were giving out reputation points to each other someone figured we were actually abusing the system... So the leader was banned and we were all warned for it.

Sven was banned for his flaming and bad mouthing. You seem to omit this for some odd reason. Personally there's only so many insults I'll take before kicking someone. And someone saying I should be dead really isn't very nice now is it!

Post, PM, chat, but please no more pointless spam.