PDA

View Full Version : Dawn ultimate edition dvd easter eggs

darth los
14-Oct-2006, 03:20 AM
I found this online. Some cool extras if you own the Dawn of the dead ultimate edition.

Easter Egg #1: U.S. Theatrical cut disc: Click "Audio Set up". Go down to main menu and press right until the zombie sillouette turns black. Press "Enter". Tom savini discusses practical jokes.

Easter Egg #2: U.S. Theatrical cut disc:Click "Extras". Push right button or down button 8 times or until zombie sillouette turns black then hit enter. Chris Romero discusses how she met her future husband, George A. Romero.

Easter egg # 3: on the documentaries disc : highlight any of the menues and push the right arrow to highligh a Zombie Silloette. Push enter and you will see a testamonial from a Buddist Monk stating how Dawn of The Dead influenced his life.

Easter egg # 4: On the extended version disc: go to extras then hit enter on commentary. Go down to where it says main menu and press right, the zombie should turn green. You unlock an except from an interview with greg nicotero.

Easter egg #5: On the European cut disc: hit extras and then go to trailers and hit enter. Go down to main menu and hit left until the zombie sillouette turns white then hit enter. The guy who played the screwdriver zombie gets interviewed.

Danny
14-Oct-2006, 03:40 AM
well its kinda cool but its nothing but interviews , i dont know about you but i expect cooler easter eggs on dvds than this since most dvds include these anyway.:bored:

darth los
14-Oct-2006, 03:54 AM
you hit it right on the head. They were rather disapointing, but none the less new content to me. Just giving the heads up. I couldn't just keep it to myself, could i? It wasn't like it was stuff we didn't already know. Now if it was the long lost scene of the altenate ending where peter and fran kill themselves then it would have been worth while.

capncnut
14-Oct-2006, 04:04 AM
Now if it was the long lost scene of the altenate ending where peter and fran kill themselves then it would have been worth while.

Partially shot. We got no hope of seeing that one, I'm afraid!

axlish
14-Oct-2006, 02:58 PM
Easter egg # 3: on the documentaries disc : highlight any of the menues and push the right arrow to highligh a Zombie Silloette. Push enter and you will see a testamonial from a Buddist Monk stating how Dawn of The Dead influenced his life.

Yoshi! This odd clip was ported over from the Laserdisc Box Set (directors cut).