View Full Version : Ye Olde Poster Returns...

_liam_
15-Oct-2006, 02:18 AM
hey everyone, i don't know if anyone from ye olden days still posts here, but hello MZ, dawg, crappingbear, neil, grimstories, monrozombie, don of the dead (i gave you your name, remember?), wicked oblivion, blackhole 2.0, wooley and the rest.

what happened to back in black? her AIM account is dead!

zombie04
15-Oct-2006, 02:21 AM
there's something familiar about you but i can't quite place it. when was the last time you posted?

_liam_
15-Oct-2006, 02:30 AM
i posted regularly between 1998 & 2002, then i would pop in every now and then after that, cos my life got v busy.

i used to have an avatar that was like a kids drawing of a guy with long hair (that being myself), i used to post a lot when i was a bit mashed.

just remembered somethin you guys might be interested in, i went to the english premiere of land of the dead in london last year, it was preceeded by a screening of shaun of the dead, both movies were introduced by edgar wright & a few of the cast of "shaun...", it was an outdoor screening, with a full moon pretty much directly above the screen!

oh yeah, you do tshirts & merch now! wow man, hpotd is an enterprise...does this mean i was into it in the early days before it went commercial? ;)

HLS
15-Oct-2006, 02:55 AM
I been here 2 years and I do not remember you .lol Monroezombie got married. I talk to him on messenger but he is rarely here anymore.

MinionZombie
15-Oct-2006, 11:16 AM
How-do Liam, long time no see.

Aye I remember this chap from back in the day, *chuckles* *high five* yeah we were both here before HPOTD went commercial, :lol: - I've got one of those HPOTD t-shirts actually, you should get one and join the HPOTD bandits.

As for BiB, she left a while ago now, one of the reasons was she was tired of the retarded bickering that crops up now and then, I think she also just faded away as she was finishing university and entering the work place or was going to travel - something like that, which meant she was unable to continue posting. Nobody has heard anything in a while ... hope she's alright and is just too busy/travelling. :eek:

Dtothe3
15-Oct-2006, 07:27 PM
No-one ever leaves the HPOTD, they just take a hiatus.

Cody
15-Oct-2006, 07:30 PM
^^^ True

_liam_
15-Oct-2006, 07:53 PM
true, it's like a first love...

Dawg
17-Oct-2006, 01:16 AM
Can you believe it has been like eight years?!

Crepes!

:dead: Dawg

Terran
17-Oct-2006, 01:21 AM
Well I was a registered member since 2nd of September 2002....and Im still around...so looks like I may have begun posting right when you were stopping

idsaluteyoubub
18-Oct-2006, 07:14 AM
I remember ya. I remember the avatar.

Yea, there aren't many of the old school people left here anymore.

Good to see ya back though.

_liam_
18-Oct-2006, 03:06 PM
aha yes! i'd.s.y.b!, i see deadman_deluxe and p2501 are still knocking about too, and yeh right dawg...8 years :eek: where does it go!

MinionZombie
18-Oct-2006, 05:57 PM
It is indeed good to see an old face back from the posting grave, indeed, where the heck does the 8 years go!? Feels like only yesterday I was ditching homework to come and chat on the HPOTD monthly chat session! :D *sigh* ... memories...