View Full Version : Fiddlers green on 360?

Anarchist86ed
15-Oct-2006, 08:11 PM
Anybody know if Fiddlers green will work on the Xbox 360?

capncnut
15-Oct-2006, 08:17 PM
Seeing as though it got an ovarall score of 2/10 in most games magazines, I'd highly doubt it.

Danny
15-Oct-2006, 08:25 PM
why would you want it when theres stubbs and dead rising?:confused:

Cody
15-Oct-2006, 10:15 PM
never played it because I heard all the sh!tty reviews about it. IF IF IF IF it comes out for 360 ill give it a chance maybe

capncnut
15-Oct-2006, 11:02 PM
IF IF IF IF it comes out for 360 ill give it a chance maybe

I don't think a graphical or gameplay tweak could save this pungent, pulsating pile of pig's poop! Trust me, you're better off without this one. If you're a completist like me, then maybe...

Minerva_Zombi
17-Oct-2006, 07:04 PM
i don't see what was bad about it. it was 20 bucks and i thought it was pretty damn fun. nothing great but, it was done like romeros films, on a tight budget. but, i like the game alot.

capncnut
17-Oct-2006, 09:46 PM
I paid £10 for it and thought it was a stinker! Depends on how hardcore you are for GAR. I bought Bruce Lee: Quest Of The Dragon (big fan o' Brucey!) and that game is quite possibly one of the worst piles of s**t on any console ever! One or two nice touches (just like Fiddler's) but absolutely awful. It's my love for Bruce that makes me keep that game and I'm sure most people who own Fiddler's feel the same. If they're gonna do a good zombie game, they should give us a pure hardcore zombie FPS with an amazing story (preferably 100 hours+ :D ) and decent gameplay, again something I felt Fiddler's lacked. I'm just rambling now...