dont be sticks in the mud
or sticks in other places

cmon in and be a part of the community for real

i will keep posting over and over

so there...

Danny
16-Oct-2006, 03:22 AM
thats what msn is for in my opinion.

...or the shoutbox if it s a little more like a brain fart.

capncnut
16-Oct-2006, 04:20 AM
Yeah, c'mon you guys! Join in on the chat, man!!!

MinionZombie
16-Oct-2006, 11:17 AM
For me personally it's about when I'm online and which computer I'm using. One I use can't handle chat and crashes, the other can - but of course, being British, a lot of people generally talk when I'm asleep, so I miss out a lot.

When all the planets align, that rarest of times, you'll find me in chat. :D

LouCipherr
16-Oct-2006, 02:14 PM
that reply above is "MZ Speak" for "I run outta HPotD before ya'll get in chat, so I crash and pass out before then" :lol:

I pop in chat once in a while, but usually only when others are already there. ;)

LC

deadpunk
16-Oct-2006, 05:41 PM
I used to frequent the old chat every night. I'm not a fan of the newer flash chats. My PC hates them, anyway.

Like Hellsing, I feel thats what your personal choice of IM is for. You can't control whom you interact with in an open chat, and to be frank, there are alot of people on this site that I'd rather not chat with. Nothing personal.

Graebel
16-Oct-2006, 06:08 PM
:shifty: But you never know who's listening. :shifty:

kortick
17-Oct-2006, 12:21 AM
i understand there are a lot of people here
who dont get along

that is a shame

i am not asking that people come in every night and
stay for hours

just pop in once in a while and say "whassup"

we get some really good chats going sometimes

capncnut
17-Oct-2006, 12:31 AM
I joined in on the chat for the 1st time last night and ended up having some kickass discussions. C'mon let's be a unit (no puns Kort) and get this chatroom flying!

Danny
17-Oct-2006, 07:19 AM
:shifty: But you never know who's listening. :shifty:

no bodys listening...:rolleyes:

*while small ginger man in a box listens through speakers*:D

Adrenochrome
17-Oct-2006, 06:40 PM
Here's my gripe:
I've had ONE chat sesion that was acceptable....Lou, DJ and me.
every other time I've been in the chat I've seen gossip, lies, bullsh*t, lies, and bullsh*t. Knock Knock HLS, debbieangle and zombigirl [ and the bois, arcades, deadpunk, and the deleted ones]
What's the point?
funny thing is....the so called PPS decided to "rule the chat" I bet none of them (or maybe most of them) even know what the PPS stands for. LOL.
Let them play.

Oh, about the chat....I'm there!

Danny
17-Oct-2006, 09:52 PM
since this thread started ive not seen one member use it, its had the opposite effect!:lol:

Debbieangel
17-Oct-2006, 10:53 PM
Here's my gripe:
every other time I've been in the chat I've seen gossip, lies, bullsh*t, lies, and bullsh*t. Knock Knock HLS, debbieangle and zombigirl [ and the bois, arcades, deadpunk, and the deleted ones]
What's the point?
funny thing is....the so called PPS decided to "rule the chat" I bet none of them (or maybe most of them) even know what the PPS stands for. LOL.
Let them play.

Oh, about the chat....I'm there!
I can only talk for myself Adreno..but, I never left you out of conversations and if you felt I did then I do apologize and we didnt "rule" chat we were just chatting thats what we girls do chat!
We are just trying to get more people to go to chat.
As for *ruling* chat when you get to know someone you tend to talk more and that is the point is to talk get to know people. Afterall, we all love the zombies dont we? So,what is the chat there for if not to use?

HLS
17-Oct-2006, 11:39 PM
I like the chat but it slows down my PC to the point I can not surf:eek:

I can only talk for myself Adreno..but, I never left you out of conversations and if you felt I did then I do apologize and we didnt "rule" chat we were just chatting thats what we girls do chat!
We are just trying to get more people to go to chat.
As for *ruling* chat when you get to know someone you tend to talk more and that is the point is to talk get to know people. Afterall, we all love the zombies dont we? So,what is the chat there for if not to use?

I never lied about Adreno. If he does not like to see the truth of himself then he can leave. Also I am never in chat when he is in chat.

I used to frequent the old chat every night. I'm not a fan of the newer flash chats. My PC hates them, anyway.

Like Hellsing, I feel thats what your personal choice of IM is for. You can't control whom you interact with in an open chat, and to be frank, there are alot of people on this site that I'd rather not chat with. Nothing personal.

My pc, does not like flash chat also. And ditto on the other subject.;)

Cody
17-Oct-2006, 11:59 PM
its nice sometimes i must say

Adrenochrome
18-Oct-2006, 03:33 AM
I never lied about Adreno. If he does not like to see the truth of himself then he can leave. Also I am never in chat when he is in chat.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

deadpunk
18-Oct-2006, 04:41 AM
Here's my gripe:
What's the point?
Let them play.

See, when you name names, especially when you toss out my name, it makes me think you are looking to start...:mad: something. Now, that's surely not what you were doing. Was it?

Why don't you go ahead and explain yourself. Afterall, you opened the door.

By the way: PPS stands for Pittsburgh Pimp Squad. It's from an obscure quote that refers to Romero and the core group that worked on the original movies. :|

Andy
18-Oct-2006, 12:34 PM
andreno you have been warned before about this.

if you have a problem with the PPS bring it to us. but i dont want to see you flaming them again.