PDA

View Full Version : I want one of these!

Burbank
18-Oct-2006, 09:50 AM
Next Gen Nerf guns.... sniper, laser sights....

www.hasbro.com/nerf/pl/page.commercials/comm.longshot/dn/default.cfm

EvilNed
18-Oct-2006, 10:20 AM
How often do kids run around in huge abandoned warehouses and play with their nerf guns?

Heck, if I had access to a locale like the one in the advertisement, I'd be playing with nerf guns too.

p2501
18-Oct-2006, 12:55 PM
How often do kids run around in huge abandoned warehouses and play with their nerf guns?

Heck, if I had access to a locale like the one in the advertisement, I'd be playing with nerf guns too.

****ing totally.

MinionZombie
18-Oct-2006, 12:57 PM
Damn, I wish I had one of those as a kid.

Funny how idiots keep freaking out about videogame violence in 18 rated games "affecting" kids ... meanwhile these nerf guns have scopes, cartridges, laser sights ... and you can shoot your friends with them! :D

THEY'RE AWESOME!!!

I'd blatantly go all Rambo with those if I had the chance...I certainly did when I went Paintballing...

DjfunkmasterG
18-Oct-2006, 01:16 PM
Funny how idiots keep freaking out about videogame violence in 18 rated games "affecting" kids ... meanwhile these nerf guns have scopes, cartridges, laser sights ... and you can shoot your friends with them!

I WAS JUST GOING TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE THIS.

I don't want to hear a peep about violence in films and video games when a company like this can make gun that mimmick the exact ype of weapons used by the military. No wonder kids are running around trying to kill each other in when you have tools like this.

I find these TOYS to be fun as hell, but I find a lot of hypocrisy when a senator, councilman, or gov't official bitches about violence in films and video games, yet doesn't say a peep about toys of this nature.

I think next PAYDAY I am gonna go buy one. :D

LouCipherr
18-Oct-2006, 03:50 PM
Ya gotta remember though, it's not the kids fault they run around trying to kill each other, nor is it the toymakers fault - blame the PARENTS.

I watched the Road Runner (which is considered the single most violent show ever put on television to this day) and Beavis & Butthead when I was younger, and I have never ever tried to push my brother off a cliff, put TNT under his ass and light it, put him on rocket skates, or burn down something because Beavis said "FIRE!! FIRE!! FIRE!!!"

movies and tv shows are the scapegoat of bad parenting. It's not the shows/movies fault the kid went out and imitated what he saw, it's because the parents have not taught them right from wrong - at least not properly. ;)

LC

DjfunkmasterG
18-Oct-2006, 05:01 PM
Ya gotta remember though, it's not the kids fault they run around trying to kill each other, nor is it the toymakers fault - blame the PARENTS.

I watched the Road Runner (which is considered the single most violent show ever put on television to this day) and Beavis & Butthead when I was younger, and I have never ever tried to push my brother off a cliff, put TNT under his ass and light it, put him on rocket skates, or burn down something because Beavis said "FIRE!! FIRE!! FIRE!!!"

movies and tv shows are the scapegoat of bad parenting. It's not the shows/movies fault the kid went out and imitated what he saw, it's because the parents have not taught them right from wrong - at least not properly. ;)

LC

Ok so the wrong...

Smoking a joint while fresh oxygen is being pumped into the room using a propane torch to light the spliff.

Right

10 friends each with their own bag, a 5 hitter piece bong filled with Mt. Dew and the use of a charcoal grill lighter.

p2501
18-Oct-2006, 05:30 PM

LC

well put.

LouCipherr
18-Oct-2006, 05:37 PM
Thanks P2501. As a parent of a 10yr old son, I still can't fathom to this day how parents can complain about a tv show or movie being the reason why their kids do bad things. I grew up on violent movies (long before the politically-correct police got their hands into america) and I never did what the movies suggested. My parents taught me morals and right from wrong. I think that's all a child ever needs to grow up not doing stupid sh*t like shooting another with a real gun 'cause "that's what he saw on tv"

Ok so the wrong...

Smoking a joint while fresh oxygen is being pumped into the room using a propane torch to light the spliff.

Right

10 friends each with their own bag, a 5 hitter piece bong filled with Mt. Dew and the use of a charcoal grill lighter.

:lol: Thanks Dad, I needed that.

Now see this people? if parents would just take the time to properly explain to their kids how to safely smoke a joint, the world would be a better place. :lol: :lol: :lol:

(good one Dj.. :D)

HLS
18-Oct-2006, 11:13 PM
Don't poke your eye out. lol It will have to hurt if your real close regargless its a nerf. I am 37 and that company has been around even when I was a kid.

capncnut
19-Oct-2006, 12:17 AM
If this is what parents buy for their children as gifts then were must be living in a sad, sad place. Still want one though!