capncnut
19-Oct-2006, 12:11 AM
"One, two, Freddy's coming for you..."

Great costume man.

Cereval
19-Oct-2006, 12:13 AM
"One, two, Freddy's coming for you..."

Great costume man.

Thanks, man. I hope it goes over well --- I think most people still remember who Freddy is ...

capncnut
19-Oct-2006, 12:19 AM
"Faster than a b**tard maniac, more powerful than a local madman - it's SUPER FREDDY!" Come on kids, favourite Freddy quotes on a postcard!

MikePizzoff
19-Oct-2006, 12:29 AM
Thanks, man. I hope it goes over well --- I think most people still remember who Freddy is ...

If people don't know who you are smack the shiv out of them. They're farking idiots if they forget who Fred Krueger is.

Cereval
19-Oct-2006, 12:40 AM
If people don't know who you are smack the shiv out of them. They're farking idiots if they forget who Fred Krueger is.

Well, my claws are actually metal. If necessary, I can do a bit of damage in order to jog a few memories. :evil:

Danny
19-Oct-2006, 01:03 AM
great costume man, even though i hate the krueger films myself:bored:

Cereval
19-Oct-2006, 02:15 AM
great costume man, even though i hate the krueger films myself:bored:

I'm sorry to hear that, man. I'm an 80s old-schooler --- I've attended every Elm Street film in the theater since 1984. Although I was only 4 when the first came out, it started a lifelong affinity which would bleed into my overall devotion to the genre (including the dead films).

I understand where you're coming from. It's a love-hate kind of thing for these types of films. I imagine myself reacting similarly if I saw someone dressed like the Jeeper Creeper ... :dead:

Cody
19-Oct-2006, 02:23 AM
personally im a jason man but sweet costume man, ive actually been looking for a sweater like that for along time

Cereval
19-Oct-2006, 02:29 AM
personally im a jason man but sweet costume man, ive actually been looking for a sweater like that for along time

I'm down with Jason as well. Although for Halloween, he just wouldn't be my first choice out of all the cool movie madmen out there. I was really particular about the sweater - there are so many crappy versions of the Freddy sweater out there. I made sure to get a good one.

Danny
19-Oct-2006, 03:58 AM

just ask any emo kid god knows were they get em from:rolleyes:

capncnut
19-Oct-2006, 04:27 AM
just ask any emo kid...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Danny
19-Oct-2006, 05:16 AM
I'm down with Jason as well. Although for Halloween, he just wouldn't be my first choice out of all the cool movie madmen out there. I was really particular about the sweater - there are so many crappy versions of the Freddy sweater out there. I made sure to get a good one.

you forgot the best one right thar':D

LouCipherr
19-Oct-2006, 11:35 AM
Cereval - just make sure you put on the Freddy persona from the FIRST NOES film - after that, freddy became a comedian and a complete idiot. :lol: but he was one bad mofo in part 1.

Great costume. :)

LC

MinionZombie
19-Oct-2006, 11:45 AM
Great costume there Cereval - I will be going nowhere, as myself. :lol:

And like Lou said, be part 1 Freddy ... so you'd better read some books about child molesting murderers ... rather than mildly scarred stand up comedians. :D

LouCipherr
19-Oct-2006, 11:46 AM
And like Lou said, be part 1 Freddy ... so you'd better read some books about child molesting murderers ... rather than mildly scarred stand up comedians. :D

Could not have said it better myself. :D