PDA

View Full Version : Poor kid...

LoSTBoY
19-Oct-2006, 12:22 PM
I feel for ya buddy *thumps chest* right here, man.

What a heart breaker! (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/10/poor-kid.html)

Bunker65
19-Oct-2006, 01:27 PM
Damn :eek:. That poor kid :|. Well, at least he's learning a valuable lesson early in life :cool:.

Dtothe3
19-Oct-2006, 02:08 PM
That kid will be listening to Boston and talking to a shrink before long.

Bitch will never know how much she hurt him >.>

capncnut
19-Oct-2006, 04:00 PM
Heartless little bitch! How does a chick get to be so cold at such an early age? The way that kid stood there with his flowers had me in stitches though.

Arcades057
19-Oct-2006, 04:07 PM
LoL, damn, Japanese folks are raw! Hear them all laughing at the kid? LoL

Maitreya
19-Oct-2006, 05:46 PM
Usually I find stuff like that funny, but that was actually pretty sad...:(

Khardis
19-Oct-2006, 05:52 PM
Dear little Japanese kids:

Lesson number 1, dont wear your heart on your sleeve that girl brushed you off like the nice guy you are, shes on her way to her date with a biker named Stabs.

Cody
19-Oct-2006, 07:09 PM
LOL that was classic

Danny
20-Oct-2006, 10:54 AM
*nelson muntz style* HA-HA!

his praents better pray that dont scare him or he'll be pianting his nails and listening to morrisy saying "yeah it is a bleak place to live".:lol:

MinionZombie
20-Oct-2006, 11:18 AM
Jesus, whatta bitch ... although I feel more pissed off at the parents in a way. I can see the comedy, but I duno, a room full of adults laughing at you ... that's pretty harsh for a sensitive little kid (providing he's sensitive, and not just easily distracted by a new toy :D)

lol ... it'd be funny if there was an adult version of the same thing, with the adult male collapsing on the floor wailing his limbs around in frustration that he was snubbed! ha!

Danny
20-Oct-2006, 11:23 AM
lol ... it'd be funny if there was an adult version of the same thing, with the adult male collapsing on the floor wailing his limbs around in frustration that he was snubbed! ha!

RACE YA TO ITV!:lol: