PDA

View Full Version : would you......

DEAD BEAT
22-Oct-2006, 03:57 AM
if a zombie plague hit and it was as cold as the ending of dawn meaning no end ever,would you off yourself or contiue to live as a fake human being?:moon:

Cody
22-Oct-2006, 04:13 AM
Hard to say...I'd probably spend my days building the ultamite fortress

Danny
22-Oct-2006, 04:16 AM
id try to go on and start a new life ,simple as, find somewere nice and way,waaaaay out of the way to settle down with a farmf or food, good defenses and a few solar pannels for my xbox 360:D

capncnut
22-Oct-2006, 05:32 AM
I'm gonna have to quote Cholo here, "I think wanna see how the other half live!"

No seriously, all of the above post but instead of solar panels I'd build a generator fuelled by horse manure. Didn't any of you guys watch 'The Good Life'? :D

Parazombie
22-Oct-2006, 07:59 AM
If you think about it, it pretty much comes down to whether you'd rather be zombie food, or be a zombie.
:sneaky:
Most humans have this survival instinct, which make us want to continue on in situations, even if death is inevitable.
I fall into that category, so offing myself wouldn't be an option.

Danny
22-Oct-2006, 10:26 PM
I'm gonna have to quote Cholo here, "I think wanna see how the other half live!"

No seriously, all of the above post but instead of solar panels I'd build a generator fuelled by horse manure. Didn't any of you guys watch 'The Good Life'? :D

i just had a creepy image in my head of 70's zombies gardening to that damn theme tune.

AND THOSE DAMN FLYING DUCKS!!!!

Philly_SWAT
22-Oct-2006, 10:37 PM
If you think about it, it pretty much comes down to whether you'd rather be zombie food, or be a zombie.
:sneaky:
Most humans have this survival instinct, which make us want to continue on in situations, even if death is inevitable.
I fall into that category, so offing myself wouldn't be an option.

This comment seems to pretty mcuh sum it up.

capncnut
23-Oct-2006, 07:07 AM
i just had a creepy image in my head of 70's zombies gardening to that damn theme tune.

Yeah and the chick in it was called Barbara! :lol:

Danny
24-Oct-2006, 01:37 AM
"there coming to get you barabera, so do shut the patio doors, zombie margo almost got in eariler when i was having my tea":lol:

Wyldwraith
09-Dec-2006, 08:34 AM
I really think the character from Dawn '04 had a quote that best sums it up, I'll paraphrase as I can't remember the exact quote.

"You'll want every second, every...last...breath"

Just the way people are. I've never encountered anything in life so dire as what you're describing but I've been penned into no-win scenarios by life before and it made me really, really angry. If Survival became impossible, my focus would probably shift to keep breathing as long as possible so I can take my pre-emptive revenge on the zombies by killing as many as possible before they got me. Yes, there are millions upon millions of them but every zombie brain I destroyed before dying increases the chances of humanity collectively surviving as a species. If I kill 50, or even a hundred, or better yet find myself a nice vantage point of temporary safety with a ton of ammo from which to snip from I could conceivably kill thousands. When they got me I'd either a) be too torn up to rise or b) rise as one of them, but it'd be an improvement in the world. -5,600 zombies + 1 zombie kinda thing.

Its been so long since humanity as individuals really felt any responsibility towards the survival of the species, maybe when faced with annihlation some of us would remember it and do things that might open the door for others to take the planet back 50 or 100 years later.

Cykotic
09-Dec-2006, 08:44 AM
I would go into total survival commando mode... kill anything that walks and looks like it could decompose

MissJacksonCA
29-May-2007, 06:17 AM
I think most people aren't even living as it is today. They're going through their motions and playing their parts and attacking each other hurting each other. Zombie movies just show people for who they are. I would never kill myself to avoid being eaten alive by zombies. I'm the kind who will go down fighting but hey thats why there's piss n' vinegar in my veins!

EvilNed
29-May-2007, 05:17 PM
I would found... Bartertown! Two men enter, one man leaves!

AcesandEights
30-May-2007, 12:07 AM
I'd like to think I'd be able to hold together long enough to not just throw my life away early on, but I'd hope to have the strength to off myself if being eaten or turned into a zombie was a foregone conclusion. Hell, I wouldn't even want to go through life with serious brain damage, why wouldn't I try and kill myself if I had been bitten or was surounded by a pack of zombies with no way out?

Danny
30-May-2007, 01:01 AM
I would go into total survival commando mode... kill anything that walks and looks like it could decompose

well if the zombie apocalypse hits in stayin' the **** outta newcastle!

AcesandEights
30-May-2007, 01:30 AM
well if the zombie apocalypse hits in stayin' the **** outta newcastle!

Yup, it's good to now who among us is harboring sociopathic tendencies :)

acealive1
30-May-2007, 01:32 AM
i'd find a video store and hole up.

Danny
30-May-2007, 02:14 AM
*snaps fingers*, now theres an idea i like, find a blockbuster, (theres one near me with a bigass grocery outlet on one side and a dominos pizza on the other, watch dvds all the time, after finding a mobile generator, blast some heavy metal and throw fireworks at the zombies.

its so perfect how could a plan like that go wrong!

acealive1
30-May-2007, 02:29 AM
*snaps fingers*, now theres an idea i like, find a blockbuster, (theres one near me with a bigass grocery outlet on one side and a dominos pizza on the other, watch dvds all the time, after finding a mobile generator, blast some heavy metal and throw fireworks at the zombies.

its so perfect how could a plan like that go wrong!

LOL i just thought of it on the fly. i'd have to re think my plan to find somewhere with a bathroom and all that. but the places here only have one door in and out attached to a foyer so it'd be easy to board up the joint.

GhostWolf
30-May-2007, 03:10 AM
As much as i may care for the people i would attempt to group up with.... I would probably off myself after a month or so of their permanant company. The dead wouldn't be a factor.