PDA

View Full Version : Suspended

Spider Rico
22-Oct-2006, 08:31 PM
Hello people, I've been coming to Homepageofthedead.com for years to read the fiction. Its better than most other zombie books that I've read hands down. Today when I tried to sign in it said that I was 'suspended'. Is the fiction section down or something? Why can't I gain access to the stories? Doesn't it want me to come in and read them? Is this happening to anyone else here?

For me the fiction section was the best part of the site. I enjoyed rating the stories and talking to some of the authors (lots of good people). How can I get back in, or do I have to pay to be able to read any of the stories now? Please help.

Neil
22-Oct-2006, 09:24 PM
Hello people, I've been coming to Homepageofthedead.com for years to read the fiction. Its better than most other zombie books that I've read hands down. Today when I tried to sign in it said that I was 'suspended'. Is the fiction section down or something? Why can't I gain access to the stories? Doesn't it want me to come in and read them? Is this happening to anyone else here?

For me the fiction section was the best part of the site. I enjoyed rating the stories and talking to some of the authors (lots of good people). How can I get back in, or do I have to pay to be able to read any of the stories now? Please help.

PM me your account name for the Fiction Section and I'll have a look.

Periodically I'll suspend people for using multiple accounts. Usually I email them before hand to sort it out though.

Cody
22-Oct-2006, 10:06 PM
dun dun dun, I dont get why people need to "cheat" on a freakin website

not accusing you Rico.

Neil
22-Oct-2006, 10:16 PM
Multiple accounts seemingly involved - Sorting out via PM

Thread closed!