PDA

View Full Version : Sig Request (PLEASE HELP!!!)

ssbib
22-Oct-2006, 09:50 PM
Sorry for asking this but I need a sig making for me to use on this forum, I like the Resident Evil one but Id prefer a GAR one. Anyone if anyone can help me that would be ace cos I cant do this sort of thing. Anyway what I want is a sig including various zombies from the four Dead movies, ALOT of gore please in this one. Maybe a pic of a protagonist of one of the films firing a gun. Again I'll leave the design to whoever makes it but please make the primary colour dark so the red stands out. Also please encorporate the words "Dead Trilogy" and my username "ssbib".

If you can help thanks a lot!

Cody
22-Oct-2006, 10:01 PM
Google it. then use paint to put the words in.

Danny
22-Oct-2006, 10:23 PM
yeah ,forgive my ignorance but whats the big deal about the little thing under your posts?, really ive never got the whole deal.:rockbrow:

Chakobsa
22-Oct-2006, 11:16 PM
yeah ,forgive my ignorance but whats the big deal about the little thing under your posts?, really ive never got the whole deal.:rockbrow:
Yeah, why bother when you can use a fine "Nemi" cartoon?:D

Cody
22-Oct-2006, 11:21 PM
Maybe ssbib likes a fancy little quote here and thur.

Danny
22-Oct-2006, 11:56 PM
Yeah, why bother when you can use a fine "Nemi" cartoon?:D

damn straight.:cool:

capncnut
23-Oct-2006, 07:14 AM
I can't even decide on an avatar picture let alone a goddamn signature one! :D

ssbib
23-Oct-2006, 11:19 AM
I dont really know what the big deal is about sigs, its just a nicer way to brighten up your posts and if you have a good one it makes it all the better.

Cody
23-Oct-2006, 02:29 PM
lol you just reminded me of martha stuart just now, no im not grill thee