PDA

View Full Version : Day Remake TRAILER!!!

Pages : 1 [2]

Mike70
14-Jan-2009, 02:58 AM
It was NOT a zombie film. Zombies don't run like the Flash, climb walls/ceilings like Spider-Man and roar like a dinosaur.

actually the way the zombies in ghey 08 run reminds me of the way characters were sped up in benny hill to the point that i couldn't stop laughing once it occurred to me.

another way to look at the way the zombies run in ghey 08 was put forth by capn - they look like people who are really busting to take a shit but have like a mile to go to reach the nearest toilet.

2004 Dawn is probably the best zombie film since Day of the Dead was released in 1985

fucking please. dead set and shaun of the dead make yawn 04 look like the inept, vacuous piece of shit that it is.

i have given yawn 04 many chances to redeem itself by watching it several times. i have finally realized that i can get just as much entertainment out of watching a track meet (which is how yawn 04 is paced).

archivesofthede
14-Jan-2009, 04:08 AM
fucking please. dead set and shaun of the dead make yawn 04 look like the inept, vacuous piece of shit that it is.

i have given yawn 04 many chances to redeem itself by watching it several times. i have finally realized that i can get just as much entertainment out of watching a track meet (which is how yawn 04 is paced).

Maybe I'm just a fanatic.

But, No.. I won't argue that Shaun of the Dead wasn't good. I didn enjoy it. I felt it was just more humor based and in it's own genre with the Returns.

ItsJustaScratch
14-Jan-2009, 10:06 PM
Average is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too kind to this rank and absolutely fetid sack of sh*t that is Ghey'08.

I've seen plenty of average actioners, and they all utterly skull f*ck the non-existent brains out of this absolutely ghastly, name-raping pile of anus.

Gay Of The Dead would have been a more appropriate title.:kiss:

As for it's running, ceiling grid crawling, Benny Hill, vegetarian zombies..Pah!

archivesofthede
15-Jan-2009, 03:22 AM
You guys are stressing me out. :(

Cartma7546
25-Jan-2009, 10:55 PM
"Its a bad day to be a zombie"
I hate your guts nick cannon.

Mike70
29-Jan-2009, 02:14 AM
You guys are stressing me out. :(

"ah, don't take is so hard, laddie." (damn i just channeled mr. scott there)

"people got different ideas concerning what they want out of zombie films." jesus, i've become some sort of pop culture medium all of a sudden.

MinionZombie
29-Jan-2009, 10:13 AM
I saw a clip of "Generation Kill" last night on FX, and the dude that 'plays' veggie zombie is in it ... no doubt he's glad his career is connected to something of higher quality and prestige than this rancid sack of fetid turds.

Mike70
30-Jan-2009, 04:21 AM
I saw a clip of "Generation Kill" last night on FX, and the dude that 'plays' veggie zombie is in it ... no doubt he's glad his career is connected to something of higher quality and prestige than this rancid sack of fetid turds.

i'd think that starring in a valtrex commercial and talking about when your genital herpes flares up would look better on a resume than having been in ghey 08.

ProfessorChaos
30-Jan-2009, 04:57 AM

i own the dvd set of generation kill, have read the book, read capt. fick's book titled "one bullet away" and have even met a couple of the Marines who are portrayed in the series (was assigned to 2d Recon, the unit from the series' sister battalion).

while i've never met captain fick, from the depiction of him in the book and his own memoirs, i can say that the actor playing him did a top-notch job. just wanted to stick up for him, as i think he did proper justice to a real-life person and their experiences. (generation kill is an awesome book and a great series, by the way. take it from someone who did a tour over there. pretty raw, funny, explicit and at times brutal. recommending both to anyone who is interested in modern-day military life/experiences/etc)

didn't realize the dude was in ghey 08, cuz i've still not seen it and never will:cool: but yeah, i gotta dock him a few cool points for that.

archivesofthede
30-Jan-2009, 06:19 PM
"ah, don't take is so hard, laddie." (damn i just channeled mr. scott there)

"people got different ideas concerning what they want out of zombie films." jesus, i've become some sort of pop culture medium all of a sudden.

It's all good. I'm excited about what 2009 will bring.

Mutineer
31-Jan-2009, 05:48 PM
i'd think that starring in a valtrex commercial and talking about when your genital herpes flares up would look better on a resume than having been in ghey 08.

lmao ! :elol: :lol: :hyper:

clanglee
19-Dec-2009, 06:49 AM
I finally saw the remake and I didnt think it was that good. So so. Keanu Reeves didnt have to change his personality much to do the part. Is there anybody out there that actually thinks hes a good actor?

ok, time to break em out again. . . .

http://www.vosaclub.org/uploads/huh.jpg

I think you are perhaps mistaken my friend. When someone says Day around here, it is implied that they mean ". . .of the dead" not ". .the Earth stood still"

But I gotta say I agree with you. DTESS was pretty mediocre. Decent for a one time watch, but. . .meh.