PDA

View Full Version : Please Google!! PLEASE create an online auction site!

Neil
23-Oct-2006, 02:12 PM
We need some competition for EBay's domination of the auction and payment system!

Google has the presence and loyality to start a payment and auction site! PLEASE do it!

Cody
23-Oct-2006, 02:18 PM
google can do anything.........anything.......

axlish
23-Oct-2006, 02:21 PM
I absolutely love eBay. It'd take someone else giving away free stuff to get me to change to another auction site. Yahoo tried it, and failed.

Neil
23-Oct-2006, 03:03 PM
I absolutely love eBay. It'd take someone else giving away free stuff to get me to change to another auction site. Yahoo tried it, and failed.

As long as it was as friendly as EBay to sell, buy and pay I'd love to use a competitor. Ebay have got it too easy hence their cynical charges.

I suspect if Google got onboard their charges would be far more 'friendly'...

axlish
23-Oct-2006, 04:18 PM
In eBay's defense, they did buy out Paypal, and made it cost a little less.

Between eBay, Amazon and other various online retailers, I think there is a nice variety. I do agree that Google would be the best company to take a crack at it.

DjfunkmasterG
23-Oct-2006, 08:47 PM
You get better deals on UBID for Computers, notebooks and parts than eBay, and most of it is factory refurb'd or new. Ebay refurb is some guy whom bought a bulk of returned laptops and got them working, or the mfg just wants to unload all the returned laptops.

Cody
23-Oct-2006, 11:56 PM
to bad you cant deal drugs on ebay