PDA

View Full Version : Ghost pictures...

Neil
24-Oct-2006, 12:14 PM
Here are some shots from a bunch of amateurs... Fake? Camera issue? Genuine?

http://www.swpg.co.uk/Purton/index.html

bassman
24-Oct-2006, 12:35 PM
Are the squiggly lines supposed to be ghosts? They look more like that thing that happens when you move the camera too fast in front of a light bulb.

And while on the subject.....If there are ghosts, why is it that people always assume they would be in a graveyard or a haunted house? I don't know about you, but if I had died and my spirit was still hanging around, I wouldn't want to see my grave or rotting corpse. And I damn sure wouldn't want to stay in my house. I mean.....if you're a ghost, the possibilities of what you could do are endless. This, of course, is assuming that ghosts are real and it's not some sort of punishment where you have to roam the graveyard or house like they always do in movies.

Dtothe3
24-Oct-2006, 12:44 PM
I would most likely be found haunting a womens changing room until an old biddy came in, then Denise van Outens bedroom :evil:

MinionZombie
24-Oct-2006, 03:20 PM
ROFLBUSTER!!!

Those are such crap, the photoshop alien/ghost is laughable and the last pic is a freakin' hedgehog. Everything else is just a tree in the dark, or some light source ran past the camera by a drunken chav holding a light pen or something.

:lol:

p2501
24-Oct-2006, 03:46 PM
it's a spooky rave!!!!

oooogah boooogah

Cody
24-Oct-2006, 04:35 PM
they look kinda fake

Rottedfreak
24-Oct-2006, 04:41 PM
Having died once I can safely assure everyone theres no heaven or hell or limbo, there's nothing, not even a thought.

LouCipherr
24-Oct-2006, 04:52 PM
Me wife is into that kinda sh*t - y'know, taking pictures in the dark in 'spooky places' and finding those little 'orbs' and 'rods' or whatever they wanna call them in the pictures - just so you can claim they're ghosts.. but what I don't get is this: why is it necessary to take pictures in the pitch black with a flash? Aren't ghosts supposed to show up in pictures even without flashes?

I bet 99.999% of all those pictures are nothing more than the flash catching the lens at just the right angle to produce a 'glitch' in the picture.

Whatevah.. let 'em waste their film. :D

LC

bassman
24-Oct-2006, 04:53 PM
Having died once I can safely assure everyone theres no heaven or hell or limbo, there's nothing, not even a thought.

:shifty:

:rockbrow:

MikePizzoff
24-Oct-2006, 05:27 PM
Are the squiggly lines supposed to be ghosts? They look more like that thing that happens when you move the camera too fast in front of a light bulb.

That's exactly what those are. People are farking morons.

While on the topic: the shiv that people call "orbs" are just specs of dust.

capncnut
24-Oct-2006, 05:29 PM
Those pictures are not proof of the afterlife. Just look at the last photo in the slide, it looks like a piece of ye olde dog turd!

Cody
24-Oct-2006, 05:58 PM
neil this is the second ghost thread by you, like ghosts like ya do zombies?

Maitreya
24-Oct-2006, 07:44 PM
I obviously don't have the sight, because the only thing I saw was that odd Alien thing on half the picture.

And the hedgehog.

MaximusIncredulous
25-Oct-2006, 03:40 PM
It's always amusing to see folks pass off photos of dust or light streams or cigarette smoke as "paranormal" evidence. But in the end a complete waste of the viewer's time.

Debbieangel
25-Oct-2006, 09:14 PM
Hey Neil, I bet you would enjoy watching our American show called "Ghost Hunters" I am gonna put the link incase you are interested in watching one of the episodes, they dont usually put their episodes online, just thought ya might like it? www.scifi.com/firstlook
I watch it everyweek..they try to debunk what people say is haunted I find it very interesting. It shows alot of technical equipment they use and they explain alot about what they do with it.
I hope this link works for you!
I checked it out it worked for me!
BTW: It has the full episode on it! Enjoy!

MikePizzoff
25-Oct-2006, 11:59 PM
Hey Neil, I bet you would enjoy watching our American show called "Ghost Hunters" I am gonna put the link incase you are interested in watching one of the episodes, they dont usually put their episodes online, just thought ya might like it? www.scifi.com/firstlook
I watch it everyweek..they try to debunk what people say is haunted I find it very interesting. It shows alot of technical equipment they use and they explain alot about what they do with it.
I hope this link works for you!
I checked it out it worked for me!
BTW: It has the full episode on it! Enjoy!

I was actually going to start a thread about Ghost Hunters. Guess I don't need to now!