PDA

View Full Version : A quality weekend...

Tricky
24-Oct-2006, 06:37 PM
I was here at the weekend (again)
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1326909678

:D
The club shut at 4am,i got about 2 hours sleep,then had to be up for a full days paintballing!best weekend ive had in a while!
what did everyone else get up to?

Cody
24-Oct-2006, 06:45 PM
just packed with action arent you?

kortick
24-Oct-2006, 08:40 PM
really man
you need to get out once in a while

all this sitting around is gonna make you fat
lol

sounds like you had a good time
very cool

MinionZombie
24-Oct-2006, 09:33 PM
lol, I sat around and watched TV whilst eating and then crumbling in front of my computer as it had a stroke - which will now cost me anywhere from £100 to £200 to fix ... damnit.

At least I got to watch "Thank You For Smoking" (good movie) - otherwise, I did what I do every weekend, Pinky, try to sleep in as long as I can! :lol:

If only I had friends who weren't in Switzerland, or Cardiff, or off doing office jobs ... :rockbrow:

Paintballing rocks cock though, loved it when I went.

LoSTBoY
24-Oct-2006, 10:58 PM
Eddie Halliwell is a leg-end!

I used to go see Judge Jules when he came to Edinburgh and I've been to a Gods Kitchen in Ingliston as well, Seb Fontaine and Lisa Lashes were the headliners.

It's been a long time since I've went to a venue though.:(

It's quite bad that I thought everyone in that clip looked younger than me. :|

Tricky
25-Oct-2006, 07:19 AM
Eddie Halliwell is a leg-end!

I used to go see Judge Jules when he came to Edinburgh and I've been to a Gods Kitchen in Ingliston as well, Seb Fontaine and Lisa Lashes were the headliners.

It's been a long time since I've went to a venue though.:(

It's quite bad that I thought everyone in that clip looked younger than me. :|

Get in!another fellow clubber!that night in the clip was earlier this year,on sat night it was shan b2b with barry connel,lisa lashes,lady dana & proteus.dana played pure evil hardstyle,it was awesome!

MinionZombie
25-Oct-2006, 09:59 AM
Get in!another fellow clubber!that night in the clip was earlier this year,on sat night it was shan b2b with barry connel,lisa lashes,lady dana & proteus.dana played pure evil hardstyle,it was awesome!

You're speaking in a whole other language there, mate ... damn clubbers. :lol:

Ever see the episode of Spaced where they go clubbing? Classic.

Personally I don't "do" clubbing, not my scene, I'm the sort of guy who stands at a gig with a pint tapping their foot, bobbing their head with my free hand stuffed in my pocket guarding my wallet. :D Then I get into the vibe and started gurning and devil horning like a nuttah...apparently I elbowed my housemate in the eye once when we went to see CKY at my uni (then Ginsburg twatted a guy around the head with his mic stand, haha - the guy deserved it though).