PDA

View Full Version : New here

LS1GTO
26-Oct-2006, 01:24 PM
Hey guys, been browsing this forum for a while now and I figured I'd finally sign up. I'm a big horror movie fan and I'd have to say I found my love of watching zombie movies when I saw the original Dawn of the Dead when I was I was around 14 years old. Anyways just thought I'd post here first to make sure I'm posting right! Lookin forward to posting here more:D

LouCipherr
26-Oct-2006, 01:36 PM
Hiya LS1GTO, glad you finally decided to poke your head out of the bushes and say "hello" ;)

Pull up a chair, put your feet up and sit back with a huge dose of HPotD. It's the best thing since sliced bread. :D

LC

DjfunkmasterG
26-Oct-2006, 03:15 PM
At least he has a good taste in cars. Do you own one?

Welcome to HPotD. I am one of the unofficial welcoming committee people, and all around general assholes of HPotD.

Now here are a few things about me to help you get to know me and this way you understand me

1. I hate LAND of the DEAD
2. I am a staunch DEMOCRAT
3. Would dance for joy on the grave of George Bush if he were asassinated
4. Love Romero's living Dead films (except for LAND, see # 1)
5. Love Mustangs
6. Have an ego
7. Think DAWN 04 was a great film
8. Think DAY 07 will suck
9. Prefer running zombies
10. Have a total disregard for human safety.

Other than that I am a pretty cool person along with the other 300+ active members here on HPotD. Since you like the GTO I think you and I will get along fine on the subjects of fine, sport automobiles. :D

Cykotic
26-Oct-2006, 03:37 PM
welcome to the asylum...

Cody
26-Oct-2006, 05:19 PM
Welcome, keep posting so we can get to know you!

MikePizzoff
26-Oct-2006, 05:30 PM
Welcome. Don't be one of the people that makes a few posts then just stops.

LouCipherr
26-Oct-2006, 05:35 PM
Yeah, we need some sanity here to balance out Dj's instanity. :lol:

MinionZombie
26-Oct-2006, 07:41 PM
lol, underneath it all Dj's a cuddly teddybear I'm sure. :)

Welcome aboard LS1GTO, hope you enjoy the forums. :cool:

capncnut
27-Oct-2006, 03:11 PM
Great to have you on board LS1 and welcome to the freakshow that is HPotD! :)

LouCipherr
27-Oct-2006, 03:32 PM
lol, underneath it all Dj's a cuddly teddybear I'm sure. :)

Welcome aboard LS1GTO, hope you enjoy the forums. :cool:

Yeah, sorta like the Pinky & The Brain cartoon. They're all cute and cuddly lab mice on the outside, but inside, they're hell bent on world domination!

Pinky (me): "Gee Brain, what'll we do tomorrow night?"

Brain (Dj): "The same thing we do every night, Pinky.. Try to take over the world!"

**wanders off singing the Pinky & The Brain theme**

DjfunkmasterG
27-Oct-2006, 05:11 PM
Yeah, sorta like the Pinky & The Brain cartoon. They're all cute and cuddly lab mice on the outside, but inside, they're hell bent on world domination!

Pinky (me): "Gee Brain, what'll we do tomorrow night?"

Brain (Dj): "The same thing we do every night, Pinky.. Try to take over the world!"

**wanders off singing the Pinky & The Brain theme**

Hey BRAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

I think I am more like Stewie from family guy.

LouCipherr
27-Oct-2006, 07:50 PM
I think I am more like Stewie from family guy.

Stewie: "What the duce? Damn you vial woman! Damn you, damn the broccoli, and damn your estrogenical treachary!"

Yeah, Stewie might be more your 'attitude' but Brain is more your style, 'cause he's hell-bent on world domination. :lol:

MinionZombie
27-Oct-2006, 08:06 PM
Surely it's like:

Stewie: "What the duce? F*ck you vial driver! F*ck you, damn the noise, and f*ck your vehicular treachery!" :lol:

LouCipherr
28-Oct-2006, 03:23 AM
:lol:

Yeah, I think that's more like it. :D

LS1GTO
30-Oct-2006, 11:32 PM
Welcome. Don't be one of the people that makes a few posts then just stops.
Yeah I'll be posting each chance I get. Just finished up with my police academy here in Ohio, so I'll have some more free time on my hands.... even though my new puppy will take up most of that.
I actually need to figure out how to use this message board... I selected text to quote but it doesnt seem to be showing up... lol I guess I'll figure it out.

Ooo, not sure if it was mentioned in a different area but Wal Mart has a lot of horror movies in its $4.88 bin and Best Buy was doing something as well with low priced horror movies... Had the original NOTLD, old DAWN in it for 4.99

DeadJonas190
01-Nov-2006, 02:49 AM
Welcome to the boards, hopefully you will enjoy your stay.

What kind of puppy did you get?

AssassinFromHell
01-Nov-2006, 02:52 AM
:rolleyes:

I don't know these people. I swear! :lol:

Welcome to the boards ey mate. ...That's right, a Mainer just said mate. :eek:

Cody
01-Nov-2006, 02:59 AM
ebay always has the GOODS