PDA

View Full Version : It's a bad day to be a zombie

Philly_SWAT
26-Oct-2006, 10:09 PM
What a corny quote from the Day of the Dead trailor. But after seeing that it made me realize what the main problem is with "running zombies". In the GAR universe, it is said more than once that "They're us", which of course, is true. The zombies are not creatures from another planet, they are us, dead human beings. So you have to wonder, what about death would make you able to run faster you could when you were alive? What about death would give you this super jumping ability? In both Dawn04 and this Day remake trailor, you see zombies jumping like 20 feet through the air, what living person can do that now? Sure, maybe Carl Lewis, but he needs a running start, and he only gets off the ground a little bit, these zombies jump 20 feet up and 20 feet out. WTF? I mean, if this was the way it is, I could see an Olympic scandal where atheletes werent doping, but killing themselves and using makeup to look alive.

MaximusIncredulous
26-Oct-2006, 10:57 PM
Unfortunately the running/flying zombie has become programmed into zombie culture because of the success(?) of flims like Dawn 04 and the assumption made by filmmakers of an audience afflicted with ADD. Until someone with balls brings back the lumbering zombie in a vehicle that's well made and does resonably well at the box office, expect to see super zombie flying across screens for some time to come.

And what's with the white eyes zombies have these days? Next to running zombies, white eyes bug me just as much.

Khardis
27-Oct-2006, 02:18 AM
What a corny quote from the Day of the Dead trailor. But after seeing that it made me realize what the main problem is with "running zombies". In the GAR universe, it is said more than once that "They're us", which of course, is true. The zombies are not creatures from another planet, they are us, dead human beings. So you have to wonder, what about death would make you able to run faster you could when you were alive? What about death would give you this super jumping ability? In both Dawn04 and this Day remake trailor, you see zombies jumping like 20 feet through the air, what living person can do that now? Sure, maybe Carl Lewis, but he needs a running start, and he only gets off the ground a little bit, these zombies jump 20 feet up and 20 feet out. WTF? I mean, if this was the way it is, I could see an Olympic scandal where atheletes werent doping, but killing themselves and using makeup to look alive.

I dont recall a single zombie running faster than normal or jumping 20 feet in Dawn 04 and I dont think the new Day has been released.

I saw freshly killed zombies running at normal human speeds though in Dawn 04. They looked to be running about 10-15 miles per hour which is a normal human speed I believe. There is nothing fantastic about that until you see 100s of them doing it.

What I dont understand about GARs version is that if theyre us and we're them why cant they run at all? A freshly reanimated corpse would be able to move fluidly, riggormortis doesnt set in immediatly.

Danny
27-Oct-2006, 02:24 AM
im indeiffrent, running or slow there all the same.but one thing mz's good pal zombie man forgot to mention.

ZOMBIES DONT HISS LIKE ****ING VELOCORAPTORS!:mad: :lol:

Philly_SWAT
27-Oct-2006, 05:25 AM
I dont recall a single zombie running faster than normal or jumping 20 feet in Dawn 04 Well, maybe instead if using the term "faster", maybe "with more vigor" would be more appropriate. Maybe you are a world class runner, but I know that most people I know, including myself, would be tired and out of breath after running so fast for so long. I will have to watch Dawn04 again, I could have sworn there were several instances of zombies with massive jumping skills. Anyone else remember this?

and I dont think the new Day has been released.That is why I referred to the Day "trailer" every time I mentioned it.

I saw freshly killed zombies running at normal human speeds though in Dawn 04. They looked to be running about 10-15 miles per hour which is a normal human speed I believe. There is nothing fantastic about that until you see 100s of them doing it.
Again, how long could you run 15 mph without getting tired? Now I suppose you could say that the zombies are not breathing and/or using their lungs, therefore they wouldnt get out of breath, but by that same logic, isnt what allows us to use our legs to run the fact that our heart is pumping oxygenated blood to our legs? The zombies hearts are not working either, therefore they should not be able to run like that.

What I dont understand about GARs version is that if theyre us and we're them why cant they run at all? A freshly reanimated corpse would be able to move fluidly, riggormortis doesnt set in immediatly.
I dont think that riggormortis has anything to do with it. Any med students out there correct me if I'm wrong, but riggormortis goes away after a while anyway. The point is, the body is dead, therefore should not be able to function as well as a body that is alive. I am assuming that no one here has been dead before, but have you ever been really sick? Were you able to preform physically the same as when you were well, or was your ability lessened? Now take "sick" and multiply it a few times to equal "dead".

Also, just take normal "instincts", which we hear from Dr. Roush and Dr. Logan that the zombies are operating on. I have been to an all-you-can-eat buffet on many occasions. Never once have I broken into a run to get there, no matter how hungry I was. So why would zombies be so inclined to run if they are operating on instinct, and a normal human's instinct rarely has him running much at all?

jimis
27-Oct-2006, 09:37 AM
Again, how long could you run 15 mph without getting tired? Now I suppose you could say that the zombies are not breathing and/or using their lungs, therefore they wouldnt get out of breath, but by that same logic, isnt what allows us to use our legs to run the fact that our heart is pumping oxygenated blood to our legs? The zombies hearts are not working either, therefore they should not be able to run like that.
If the energy for movement comes from oxigenated blood then they would not be able to move AT ALL. You can't use that as an arguement for non-running zombies....

I dont think that riggormortis has anything to do with it. Any med students out there correct me if I'm wrong, but riggormortis goes away after a while anyway. The point is, the body is dead, therefore should not be able to function as well as a body that is alive. I am assuming that no one here has been dead before, but have you ever been really sick? Were you able to preform physically the same as when you were well, or was your ability lessened? Now take "sick" and multiply it a few times to equal "dead".

You can't equate being dead with being really sick!

Also, just take normal "instincts", which we hear from Dr. Roush and Dr. Logan that the zombies are operating on. I have been to an all-you-can-eat buffet on many occasions. Never once have I broken into a run to get there, no matter how hungry I was.
If you were hungry enough you WOULD run!

So why would zombies be so inclined to run if they are operating on instinct, and a normal human's instinct rarely has him running much at all?
what? Remember we are just big monkeys. In our primative state we would run after food, run away from danger, run after a mate, run around to display. Running is what makes a human human!

panic
27-Oct-2006, 09:58 AM
OMG, this dead horse has risen and its RUNNING!!!

The whole zombies can't run because they're dead/rotting/whatever argument is retarded. In general, dead things can't walk and they don't crave human flesh. None of these zombie physiology arguments make any goddamn sense -- there is no coherent way to explain how a zombie might function in real life.

Its fine if you don't like running zomibes. Or hissing zombies. Or zombies that drive cars. But its a matter of personal taste (pun intended) not science.

/p

Khardis
27-Oct-2006, 02:33 PM
Well, maybe instead if using the term "faster", maybe "with more vigor" would be more appropriate. Maybe you are a world class runner, but I know that most people I know, including myself, would be tired and out of breath after running so fast for so long. I will have to watch Dawn04 again, I could have sworn there were several instances of zombies with massive jumping skills. Anyone else remember this?

I watched Dawn 04 last night and I didnt see any ultra runners or jumpers. I saw ordinary running human speeds on freshly made zombies. Makes sense to me, I recall much of the dialogue in Day of the dead about the R complex and how its the last piece of the brain to go. The r complex controls anger and aggression, Have you ever seen reptiles run? We know that rapters and other 2 legged reptiles can be quite agile and fast naturally. If the 1 ambition of a zombie is to kill and eat humans then it stand to reason that they would also run in order to do it. At least until riggormortis set in. But then, GAR is being fantastical too, because his zombies while stiff still move, riggormortis would actually lock every joint and limb into place after a while which is why morticians usually have to break the bones to move them around.Running zombies makes much more sense than zombies who work together and show intellect after years of not showing any at all, especially since they would have rotted long before.

That is why I referred to the Day "trailer" every time I mentioned it.
I watched it, I saw 1 case where it looked like they were jumping far, but then I noticed they were actually jumping out of a window.

Using your logic they shouldnt be able to do anything at all. Including think, your brain is only animated by using fresh oxygenan nutrients pumped in by your heart, which in turn gives it the power to create bioelectricty to carry thoughts. Its why we cannot live long without a pulse, your brain literally turns off like a computer cut off from its electric source.

Also if a creature is able to move around and eat things while being shot up in its torso without fail I dont see how they wouldnt be able to run. Thats an absurd leap. In any case if youre going to imply that zombies should be lethargic because of lack of oxygination you have to imply it to everything. Including the fact that they wouldnt be able to walk either.

That doesnt make sense that a zombie can be mobile still after being shot up then. Theyre weaker but invincible except for thier head? that doesnt make sense. GARs zombies dont look sick, they just look silly. And they movie quickly with thier hands, why not thier legs? You know the real answer why? its because GAR didnt think of it back then. And I think realisitically if a zombie existed conventional weaknesses wouldnt apply because they couldnt feel it anyway. I have been quite sick before and I have gone to the gym while being as such. Your body can do the same physical feats most of the exhaustion is in your mind.

Also, just take normal "instincts", which we hear from Dr. Roush and Dr. Logan that the zombies are operating on. I have been to an all-you-can-eat buffet on many occasions. Never once have I broken into a run to get there, no matter how hungry I was. So why would zombies be so inclined to run if they are operating on instinct, and a normal human's instinct rarely has him running much at all?

You never ran because it was a buffet and the food wasnt running away. And your mind obeyed civality. Now imagine that your brain feels that its utterly starving and you and a few hundred of your friends see a pork chop in the middle of the road (theyre starving too) do you all walk up to it, or do you book and gobble as much as you can before the others get thiers?

Remember what Logan said, these creatures are ruled by thier R complex, thats the reptilian brain in ALL of us that we inhereted from the Reptiles. Do Reptiles ever seem ornery?

coma
27-Oct-2006, 04:05 PM
Gars zombies dont look silly.
(I'm trying to forget Big Daddy, though)

And don't forget about the flying garage zombie in Dawn 04. He has no legs, yet he's in the rafters. Thats NOT silly?!?!?!!

Scousezombie
27-Oct-2006, 05:24 PM
I suppose in the case of the legless zombie one would assume he climbed up onto the pipes, he knows he cant chase down prey but has enough animal cunning to attempt to drop down onto them - hey cant fault him for that given that it worked.

A climbing zombie may seem somewhat odd, but GAR's zombies can be quirky at times, I always had trouble understanding how anyone manages to reanimate wearing a football costume or clown outfit for example, or why so few zombies have visible signs of having been bitten/had wounds dressed.

Khardis
27-Oct-2006, 06:23 PM
Gars zombies dont look silly.
(I'm trying to forget Big Daddy, though)

And don't forget about the flying garage zombie in Dawn 04. He has no legs, yet he's in the rafters. Thats NOT silly?!?!?!!

Actually I thought it was pretty cool. Those zombies seem to feel a bit more realistic than the zombies working together for a common good. Which is whats silly.

I suppose in the case of the legless zombie one would assume he climbed up onto the pipes, he knows he cant chase down prey but has enough animal cunning to attempt to drop down onto them - hey cant fault him for that given that it worked.

A climbing zombie may seem somewhat odd, but GAR's zombies can be quirky at times, I always had trouble understanding how anyone manages to reanimate wearing a football costume or clown outfit for example, or why so few zombies have visible signs of having been bitten/had wounds dressed.

haha good point! The clown zombies etc its like these people changed instantly while going to work.

Philly_SWAT
28-Oct-2006, 09:44 AM
If the energy for movement comes from oxigenated blood then they would not be able to move AT ALL. You can't use that as an arguement for non-running zombies....I wasnt using that argument for non-running zombies. I was using that in reference to my own statement about the lungs not working. I said "I suppose you could say are not breathing" etc, and then said "by that same logic, isnt the blood" etc.

You can't equate being dead with being really sick!I wasnt "equating" being dead with being really sick, thats why I said to "multiply it a few times", simple in mathematical terms. My point being that a sick body doesnt work as effectly as a well body, so why would a dead body work as effectively?

If you were hungry enough you WOULD run!And if my Aunt had a penis, she'd be my uncle! But what is your point, that the zombies have extra hungfer pains than a living person?

what? Remember we are just big monkeys. In our primative state we would run after food, run away from danger, run after a mate, run around to display. Running is what makes a human human! But they are not in a "primative state", they were your family and friends two days ago. They did not refert back to Cro-Magmum man.

But then, GAR is being fantastical too, because his zombies while stiff still move, riggormortis would actually lock every joint and limb into place after a while which is why morticians usually have to break the bones to move them around.
Again, I dont think that your rigormortis statements are correct. Rigormortis goes away by itself after a while. I dont think morticians usually have to "break bones" to move them around. In Return of the Living Dead, the guy said that you can "break out" the rigor by moving the joints, in an effort to speed it up the ...."rigor dissapearing" process. I dont know if you have ever seen a dead cat in the road or anything and had to pick it up, but they are stiff for a while, and then not stiff later.

Running zombies makes much more sense than zombies who work together and show intellect after years of not showing any at all, especially since they would have rotted long before.
LOL. I dont see how either makes any sense at all, really, except in a fantasy world like a zombie movie, in which case, either could make as much sense or lack of sense as your personal suspension of disbelief wuold allow.

Using your logic they shouldnt be able to do anything at all. Including think, your brain is only animated by using fresh oxygenan nutrients pumped in by your heart, which in turn gives it the power to create bioelectricty to carry thoughts. Its why we cannot live long without a pulse, your brain literally turns off like a computer cut off from its electric source.Like jimis, I guess you misunderstood my point, or else i did a bad job of making it. I wasnt using that argument for non-running zombies. I was using that in reference to my own statement about the lungs not working. I said "I suppose you could say are not breathing" etc, and then said "by that same logic, isnt the blood" etc.

Also if a creature is able to move around and eat things while being shot up in its torso without fail I dont see how they wouldnt be able to run. Thats an absurd leap. In any case if youre going to imply that zombies should be lethargic because of lack of oxygination you have to imply it to everything. Including the fact that they wouldnt be able to walk either.
As above, i wasnt implying they would be lethargic because of lack of oxygination. And again, it is funny to me that you feel that because a dead body could be shot up in the torso, and yet still move and around and eat, that because of that it wuold only be logical that it could run too. Who could know, one way or the other?

That doesnt make sense that a zombie can be mobile still after being shot up then. Theyre weaker but invincible except for thier head? that doesnt make sense. GARs zombies dont look sick, they just look silly. And they movie quickly with thier hands, why not thier legs? You know the real answer why? its because GAR didnt think of it back then. And I think realisitically if a zombie existed conventional weaknesses wouldnt apply because they couldnt feel it anyway. I have been quite sick before and I have gone to the gym while being as such. Your body can do the same physical feats most of the exhaustion is in your mind.
I think that you should go join the special forces, or the Justice League. you apparently have super-human powers, and should not let them go to waste. Or maybe I should go chastise my mom the next time she has chemo, and tell her the weakness and exhaustion is all in her mind, and that she should go out and mow the lawn.

You never ran because it was a buffet and the food wasnt running away. And your mind obeyed civality. Now imagine that your brain feels that its utterly starving and you and a few hundred of your friends see a pork chop in the middle of the road (theyre starving too) do you all walk up to it, or do you book and gobble as much as you can before the others get thiers?
How do you know that a zombie's brain is telling it that it is utterly starving?

Remember what Logan said, these creatures are ruled by thier R complex, thats the reptilian brain in ALL of us that we inhereted from the Reptiles. Do Reptiles ever seem ornery?
Sometimes they so, usually after a human has been messing with it. Otherwise, they usually seem pretty calm and stationary to me.

coma
28-Oct-2006, 05:33 PM
He was in the middle of a really big garage. So he's a gymnast for no reason goes hand over hand all the way across a garage to hide in the middle. Yeah the shock worked but it was cheap and I spent the next 5 minutes thinking WTF was that. So, it made me jump, and it made me think it was cheap and hacky.

I'd say budget concerns. DOTD, according to Rubenstein's commentary, was not made for a million and a half or whatever they used to claim. It was actually 650,000 dollars. Pretty tiny for a film of that magnitude. It doesnt cost anything to write a script. Bad writing just bothers me, ecspecially in a big budget movie.

I think that you should go join the special forces, or the Justice League. you apparently have super-human powers, and should not let them go to waste. Or maybe I should go chastise my mom the next time she has chemo, and tell her the weakness and exhaustion is all in her mind, and that she should go out and mow the lawn..
Haw! I was rhinking of something similar, though you are now open to a cruel remark.

And just because Big Daddy and his pals didn't really work, does not somehow elevate Dawn 04.

I shouldn't be distracted with huge plot holes when I watch a movie. I could dismiss the absence of characters, but the "OMG that is fuggin retarded" is something I cant deal with.

Though I basically enjoyed the movie. I think it's going to ba classic compared to the new I was a teenage scientist Day crapfest. Isn't a trailer supposed to make a movie look BETTER than it really is?

Zombie Mod
28-Oct-2006, 09:16 PM
But then, GAR is being fantastical too, because his zombies while stiff still move, riggormortis would actually lock every joint and limb into place after a while which is why morticians usually have to break the bones to move them around.

Not true. Morticians massage the limbs until the rigor is worked out - they do not break them.

And, rigor mortis subsides after 36 hours. The info is in the wikipedia, but you can also search the Lancet if you feel like it :D

Cody
28-Oct-2006, 09:18 PM
Zombies dont hiss. they dont run. they dont talk.

RULES ARE RULES!!!

they can occasionaly die with a power tool or gun in there hand BUT THATS IT

Khardis
28-Oct-2006, 09:35 PM
Not true. Morticians massage the limbs until the rigor is worked out - they do not break them.

And, rigor mortis subsides after 36 hours. The info is in the wikipedia, but you can also search the Lancet if you feel like it :D

In that case, why do GAR's zombie appear to have selective riggor then? Still fantastical.

kortick
29-Oct-2006, 03:02 AM
now i am gonna write a story about a zombie
who drives

he used to be a taxi driver in life and
now he cruises the roads
looking for new "fares" to pick up

i guess he would have to hit them with
the car first and then
while the person is shocked
the zombie would get out and walk on over
to see if they need a ride
or maybe just a bite taken out of them

he would be proud of his ride too
no hack this hack

Maitreya
29-Oct-2006, 06:01 AM
It's always been a bad day to be a zombie....

SINCE SAMUEL L. MOTHA****IN JACKSON CAME ON THE SCENE!!!!

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g313/0mirror1mirror0/SamuelL.gif

BREAK YOURSELF YOU GODDAMNED ZOMBIE MOTHA****A!!!

DeadCentral
29-Oct-2006, 10:53 AM
Medical aspects Khardis ...not only are you a student of film...but a student of the medical field as welll...hmmmm hate to have YOUR student loans...

My wifes family consists of a Nurse practitioner, her mom, Masters degree in neurology, thats studying the brain & how it functions in simple terms. One step below a Dr.
Her brother ...an MD, her father, a pharmeceutical engineer, and her other brother,also nurse practioner ,running a hospice business...
Now just for the record I mention these things because, believe it or not her mom is a horror film fan...and we've had this discussion...

if the brain is simply running on instinct there are 3 basic factors..hunger, over rules all other factors, shelter, humans seek protection from the elements , and reproduction, being the second strongest in any mammal.

Now the brain starts to decay immediately upon death, no exceptions ...reasoning & memory go first, and as your esteemed collegue Dr. Logan explained in DAY, the r complex is last.

Now to put it blunt , none of your theories apply because quite simply, walking & running are LEARNED responses, not instintual, they are taught by a parent, and since the brain is in decay, those actions would be sluggish and infantile due to said brain damage because an animated corpse would be relying on memory to walk or run, not instinct.

Now most human brains fire off mutiple electric impulses just to blink an eye, and like anything electrical, you strip the wire, bend it in places, the current will not flow therfore causing dimming lights, or temporary power failure...
same ideas apply here...
the idea of running is a thought..then an action as I stated earlier..not instinct. If the brain is decaying the flow of electical impulse would be all messed up and not function to perfection and running would, in all likelyhood be imposssible.

also..... the mylan on your nerves(which is like the plastic wrapping on any electrical cord, strip the plastic and see what happens) is another factor, as any MS sufferer (my wife suffers from it & I had to learn much about the human nervous system), once the mylan is decayed, impulses from the brain would not reach any extremities, therfore limited or NO movement at all.

Hence, slow shuffling zombies.

As Dr. Logan stated it " They are us, just working less perfectly"...that is a good summary.

LoneCrusader
29-Oct-2006, 01:53 PM
im indeiffrent, running or slow there all the same.but one thing mz's good pal zombie man forgot to mention.

ZOMBIES DONT HISS LIKE ****ING VELOCORAPTORS!:mad: :lol:

lol, they were hissing like raptors in house of the dead the movie. i swear it was the exact same sound effect....man was that movie crappy...that movie is below mediocre.

Danny
29-Oct-2006, 11:49 PM
Medical aspects Khardis ...not only are you a student of film...but a student of the medical field as welll...hmmmm hate to have YOUR student loans...

My wifes family consists of a Nurse practitioner, her mom, Masters degree in neurology, thats studying the brain & how it functions in simple terms. One step below a Dr.
Her brother ...an MD, her father, a pharmeceutical engineer, and her other brother,also nurse practioner ,running a hospice business...
Now just for the record I mention these things because, believe it or not her mom is a horror film fan...and we've had this discussion...

if the brain is simply running on instinct there are 3 basic factors..hunger, over rules all other factors, shelter, humans seek protection from the elements , and reproduction, being the second strongest in any mammal.

Now the brain starts to decay immediately upon death, no exceptions ...reasoning & memory go first, and as your esteemed collegue Dr. Logan explained in DAY, the r complex is last.

Now to put it blunt , none of your theories apply because quite simply, walking & running are LEARNED responses, not instintual, they are taught by a parent, and since the brain is in decay, those actions would be sluggish and infantile due to said brain damage because an animated corpse would be relying on memory to walk or run, not instinct.

Now most human brains fire off mutiple electric impulses just to blink an eye, and like anything electrical, you strip the wire, bend it in places, the current will not flow therfore causing dimming lights, or temporary power failure...
same ideas apply here...
the idea of running is a thought..then an action as I stated earlier..not instinct. If the brain is decaying the flow of electical impulse would be all messed up and not function to perfection and running would, in all likelyhood be imposssible.

also..... the mylan on your nerves(which is like the plastic wrapping on any electrical cord, strip the plastic and see what happens) is another factor, as any MS sufferer (my wife suffers from it & I had to learn much about the human nervous system), once the mylan is decayed, impulses from the brain would not reach any extremities, therfore limited or NO movement at all.

As Dr. Logan stated it " They are us, just working less perfectly"...that is a good summary.

well said, i take my imaginary hat off to you.

though i wager the resident flamer is gonna have something to say...:rolleyes:

DeadCentral
30-Oct-2006, 12:35 AM
I'm counting on it Hellsing.... :evil:
but nothing written there is imaginary, simple fact that can be found in any medical journal...online or in any library...I think the point is proven, as best I can anyhow...but who am I ???

Exatreides
30-Oct-2006, 02:40 AM
As zombie's are fictional, arguing about a fictional elements scientific properties over another zombie fiction really is like running in circles. Who cares? Enjoy the movie, pop some pop corn and watch brains get eaten. Don't take it to seriously.

Danny
30-Oct-2006, 03:22 AM
exactly, well said, but if you focus on the guns in the films theres something wrong. c'mon you know some of you do:p

Khardis
30-Oct-2006, 03:00 PM

same ideas apply here...

Walking and running are not learned behaviors. They ARE instinctual. Just like the animals in the wild who figure out how to walk and run on thie rown, they just do it without being taught.

Working less perfectly is a good saying indeed, although that doesnt mean they cant run. A running zombie is still functioning less perfectly than a living person.

As per what you wrote about your wife being a nurse or whatever, I MUST admit I kind of glossed over it. I dont know if you were trying to use it as a justification for your own opinions or whatever instead of going with just using logic. But it doesnt justify youre saying zombies cannot run. Thats a fallacy.

If we go by the lore itself, we know from Logan that these are purely motorized instinct, and the portion of the brain driving them isnt the mamilian section of thier brain, its the R complex, the reptile brain. Reptiles seem about as intelligent as a zombie. Makes sense really. There is no real reason why a zombie cannot run when its freshly reanimated other than physical injuries.

well said, i take my imaginary hat off to you.

though i wager the resident flamer is gonna have something to say...:rolleyes:

Of course I hafve something to say about it. His entire post was wrought with fallacies and illogical conclusions.

I'm counting on it Hellsing.... :evil:
but nothing written there is imaginary, simple fact that can be found in any medical journal...online or in any library...I think the point is proven, as best I can anyhow...but who am I ???

Dont mistake medical theory for medical fact. We dont know exactly how the human brain functions, to pretend we do just to sure up our argument on imaginary zombie (whos bodies ignore the laws of nature anyway) is just sillyness.

And indeed, who are you? A PHD? I dont think so, just a lore fan like me. Except you are not using logic as to why a freshly reanimated corpse cannot run. If you were to say that a zombie thats been dead for weeks cannot run I might be inclined to agree based on a number of other physical properties. But saying zombies cannot run at all is absurd. Sorry.

Andy
30-Oct-2006, 05:03 PM
This topic started off badly, and lowered itself to the point were we are now getting complaints.

its closed. deal with it.