PDA

View Full Version : dawn of the dead ultimate edition

darth los
27-Oct-2006, 04:58 PM
walmart.com now has the Dawn of the Dead Ultimate Edition for 32 bucks. if you haven't picked it up yet, it's a good deal.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=3208908

Adrenochrome
27-Oct-2006, 05:00 PM
walmart.com now has the Dawn of the Dead Ultimate Edition for 32 bucks. if you haven't picked it up yet, it's a good deal.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=3208908

WOW! here in Kansas City (or, where I live outside said city), it's $19.95 this week only!!!

darth los
27-Oct-2006, 05:04 PM
damn , that's awesome !!!. I just posted that because that's the cheapest i'd ever seen it. I guess i was wrong. :lol: :lol: :lol: i paid 50 bucks for mine when it first came out. No regrets though, it was worth every penny to me.

bassman
27-Oct-2006, 05:04 PM
32 bucks? Good deal? I paid a little under that on the day it was released. My local Best Buy has it right now for $19.99 I think it was.

I guess it depends on where you're at, though. I can't believe some people still don't have this set. I was waiting on it for months and actually took off from work in order to go pick it up when the store opened.:p

Yeah....I'm pathetic.

Adrenochrome
27-Oct-2006, 05:07 PM
damn , that's awesome !!!. I just posted that because that's the cheapest i'd ever seen it. I guess i was wrong. :lol: :lol: :lol: i paid 50 bucks for mine when it first came out. No regrets though, it was worth every penny to me.

Ya, I paid $50 for mine also!!!! still, worth EVERY cent!!!!

darth los
27-Oct-2006, 05:11 PM
32 bucks? Good deal? I paid a little under that on the day it was released. My local Best Buy has it right now for $19.99 I think it was.

lol bassman. Yeah, when you consider that i paid 50 bucks for mine, 32 bucks sounded like a steal. you gotta remember that i live in New York where the cost of living is through the roof. Only here will a studio apartment run you about $1,500 a month.

Cody
28-Oct-2006, 09:20 PM
ebay they are 19.99 usually and shipping is ususally cheap