PDA

View Full Version : Dawn Of The Dead Special German 1995 Bootleg Edition 145mins Fully Uncut

suicide22
29-Oct-2006, 09:37 AM
Dawn of the Dead Video
Distributor: GMT Video Production
Format: Video Country: Germany Year: 1995 Cat Number: 95-013
Information: This is a bootleg version of Dawn which is now banned in Germany.

This is a complete uncut version of Dawn. It contains not only all the gore and splatter scenes, but also seemingly nearly every dialogue-scene and action-sequence from all the different Dawn versions worldwide. Every little bit, even if it's only a second or so, has been put back into this version. But unfortunately the quality of the different master tapes seems to have been rather bad so the quality of the result offers little more than acceptable quality.

Running time is 145mins

This version was shown on hpotd, does anybody on this forum own this version of Dawn. Is this version just the same as the german final cut or does it contain rare never before seen gore scenes-- If anyboby owns it video-- It would make a good transfer to DVD. :evil: :sneaky: :D :cool:

MinionZombie
29-Oct-2006, 10:11 AM
I don't know too much about this version, but "bootleg" starts raising eyebrows for me:

http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/faq.php?faq=conduct_item#faq_war_item

Trading in, or providing info on how to gain, copies of media which infringe copyright laws are against VBB rules. This rule is a standard for all VBB forums as VBB is a licensed piece of software, the rule is therefore in place to cover VBB's ass.

People, please read the forum rules/FAQ, they're not the same as on Loom, the Warez/Illegal Topics rule is of particular importance.

axlish
29-Oct-2006, 11:15 AM
I imagine that it contains less footage than the 156 minute version. 11 minutes less to be exact. ;)