PDA

View Full Version : Eamon_DeValera

DeadJonas190
01-Nov-2006, 02:46 AM
If you guys hate his posts so much then quit reading them. Don't click on the post when you see it, just ignore it. Instead of b*tching about it, ignore him. It is that simple as he really isn't breaking any rules by posting that stuff in the general discussion.

Cody
01-Nov-2006, 03:01 AM
are you a fan of his?

capncnut
01-Nov-2006, 03:39 AM
Er, no. Until this dude at least puts in one GAR post then I think I'll keep bitchin' thank you. :D

Cody
01-Nov-2006, 03:49 AM
maybe he joined for the atmosphere and not the GAR.

Arcades057
01-Nov-2006, 03:53 AM
I enjoy his posts. I don't ever read them, but I enjoy the consternation that it causes in some people, the agreements on the behalf of others, and the warm, fuzzy feeling that I get deep inside every time I see a lefty nut post something about nutty conspiracy theories.

capncnut
01-Nov-2006, 04:04 AM
maybe he joined for the atmosphere and not the GAR.

This dude only joined to spew controversy. Seeing as though the main topic of this website is the works of George A. Romero, I think it's only fair he at least joins in one GAR related debate. Has this guy ever responded to one single post in the forums? Has he ever responded to one of his own posts? No - as reiterated before, he cuts, pastes and runs away. If it's atmosphere he wants then may I suggest he build a rocket and f**k off into space with his nonsense! This is the last I have to say on the subject.

PS: Nice sideburns Codes. :D

LouCipherr
01-Nov-2006, 11:46 AM
So we shouldn't reply to his posts because it gives him attention, but instead start new threads to talk about him?

Great idea. :p

Adrenochrome
01-Nov-2006, 12:18 PM
so, now it's sympathy threads for obvious Conspiracy Theory Spammers?
What's happening to this forum?:rolleyes:

Andy
01-Nov-2006, 12:37 PM
Er, no. Until this dude at least puts in one GAR post then I think I'll keep bitchin' thank you. :D

keep on bitching at him and i'll issue warning points.

deadjonas is exactly right, if you guys dont like what he's posting dont read it and if you think its stupid dont reply. this is a very simple concept, whenever you reply to a topic it is moved back to the top of the forum, if you dont like his posts, do not reply and they will move down the forum and off the page.

if that is too complicated for you to grasp, there is a ignore option in your user cp, put him on it and you wont see anymore of his posts.

LouCipherr
01-Nov-2006, 01:07 PM
"Like sands through the hour glass....." :D

Adrenochrome
01-Nov-2006, 01:20 PM
if it was actual "NEWS" he was posting, I'd say "no problemo"....but, his posts are cut and pastes from "conspiracy theorist propaganda" websites that are designed to stir up argument.
What if someone were to post something ripped from an "Athiest" website that spouted ontly their side of the issue and NOT fact? That someone would be warned and the thread closed or deleted.
Perhaps there should be an addition to the rules concerning "Conspiracy Theorists trying to stir up an argument"?

"Like sands through the hour glass....." :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

deadpunk
01-Nov-2006, 04:26 PM
lol...what a waste of space...

Adrenochrome
01-Nov-2006, 04:37 PM
lol...what a waste of space...

space makes paste waste? :D

Danny
01-Nov-2006, 04:50 PM
space makes paste waste? :D

indeed from the issues of the missuse of the disused tissues!:lol:

Adrenochrome
01-Nov-2006, 04:53 PM
indeed from the issues of the missuse of the disused tissues!:lol:

ahh! That's a dandy one ya got there!:D Nice flow.;)

Cody
01-Nov-2006, 06:28 PM
this thread reminds me of kortick...iunno why

kortick
02-Nov-2006, 02:35 AM
oh god cody

twisted as I am
and i wil be the first to admit it

i never post political issues
or knowlingly try to cause
a war

other than that i can be
a bit disturbing

AssassinFromHell
02-Nov-2006, 07:08 PM
Who the hell is Eamon DeValera?

Adrenochrome
02-Nov-2006, 07:09 PM

Who Is John Galt?

coma
02-Nov-2006, 07:15 PM

where the hell is Carmen Vega?

LouCipherr
02-Nov-2006, 07:15 PM
Huh? What? did ya'll say something?

:lol:

Adrenochrome
02-Nov-2006, 07:16 PM
Huh? What? did ya'll say something?

:lol:

poo

I just said "poo"

*exhale*

MinionZombie
02-Nov-2006, 07:38 PM
I duno, but Carmen San Diego pissed off somewhere and she owes me twenty quid! :lol:

Tricky
02-Nov-2006, 07:48 PM
Where am i?who are you people?how did i get here?what are those bite marks? :eek:

Cody
02-Nov-2006, 09:08 PM
I could neevr find her in the game :/

coma
02-Nov-2006, 10:38 PM
Where am i?who are you people?how did i get here?what are those bite marks? :eek:
Marv Albert?!?!?!??!?:clown:

LoSTBoY
03-Nov-2006, 12:14 AM
Who smells of cheese?

*Only valid post here*

Adrenochrome
03-Nov-2006, 12:18 AM
Who smells of cheese?

*Only valid post here*

I don't know,.....judging by the thread "topic" I'd say we're all pretty valid.:D

DeadJonas190
03-Nov-2006, 01:07 AM
are you a fan of his?

no.

So we shouldn't reply to his posts because it gives him attention, but instead start new threads to talk about him?

Great idea. :p

No, I was saying that if you don't like him instead of complaining about him and getting all upset over the crap he posts just ignore him. Simple as that.

so, now it's sympathy threads for obvious Conspiracy Theory Spammers?
What's happening to this forum?:rolleyes:

No, not a sympathy thread, I don't even like the stuff he posts. I just keep noticing that every time he posts a lot of people get their panties in a bunch. What is the point of getting mad at words on a screen when you can simply ignore the person.

Some guy who just posts things that are crazy, but he gets a lot of buzz from the more agitated members of the forum who don't like the stuff he posts. Like many have said before, it looks like a cut and paste job and the guy doesn't respond to anybody. Basically, why respond to him if he will not respond.

I say ignore him instead of letting him bug you.

Adrenochrome
03-Nov-2006, 01:27 AM

What is the point of getting mad at words on a screen when you can simply ignore the person.

Oh, how many times have I asked myself (and others) the same question?.....

Cody
03-Nov-2006, 01:45 AM
Because!!