PDA

View Full Version : Minion,you'll love this...

Tricky
01-Nov-2006, 08:18 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=413761&in_page_id=1770&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=NEWS&ct=5

The 2011 national census as per labour,they may as well ask how many times you breath in a day as well....

MinionZombie
01-Nov-2006, 10:41 AM
FFS!!! :mad:

See, this is why this bloody government should have been ousted in 2005, but noooooo, they weaseled their way back in with a piffling 38% (ish) of voters wanting them back (in a year when voting was down again).

If you refuse to take part in this liberty & freedom raping intrusion, you're FINED £1,000 and given a CRIMINAL RECORD.

For crying out loud, this is utterly ridiculous. Jesus, when will the British public stand up already, put your 24 hour boozing down for a moment, sober up and realise what this maniacal gubment are doing to us!!! :mad::mad:

They can accept a nice tall glass of "f*ck off you nazi bastards" from me - if I'm even still in this crumbling country when it happens that is. I do think more often these days 'could I afford to get out of this country?' And that's a sad thing, to be driven out of your own country by the hideous 'government' that 'runs' it.

Utterly shocking, I'm fit to sh*t right about now. :mad:

Danny
01-Nov-2006, 10:46 AM
hes right labour is going down the same route the nazis did, persecuting minoritys, invading privacy, be afriad if gordon brown starts growing a small square mustache.:shifty:

Tricky
01-Nov-2006, 05:01 PM
Something along these lines you reckon? :shifty:

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/6410/nazi20flag202oa2.jpg

Tied2thetracks
01-Nov-2006, 05:10 PM
Relax, you guys will be a muslim state soon enough, some muslim leaders are saying you already are.

I'm sure that will be a step up for the current gov.

Tricky
01-Nov-2006, 05:14 PM
Whats the best way to kick start a revolution? :mad:

deadpunk
01-Nov-2006, 05:24 PM
Whats the best way to kick start a revolution? :mad:

Dump tea in the Boston Harbor? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh snap...I just couldn't resist that one...:elol:

Cody
01-Nov-2006, 06:20 PM
thats that bullsh!t right there

coma
01-Nov-2006, 06:43 PM
Relax, you guys will be a muslim state soon enough, some muslim leaders are saying you already are.

I'm sure that will be a step up for the current gov.
You GOT to be kidding.
Y'know
Burkas, cutting off hands, no music
No nothing except Allah.
UGH.

It seems like sarcasm but people some some Nutty stuff on this board.

That census is pertty awful, but in the US they already ask us that stuff. Theoretically, if you dont answer the census you go to jail. They send all kinds of college numbnuts to know on your door. Even buisnessess
an actual conversation
Knock Knock
"you have to fill out the census. I've been here twice. Fill it out or go to jail"
"This is a buisness, not a residence"
"Fill it out or go to jail"
"Ah, f#%k off."
And he did

I used to get all these calls from the census for "random sampling"
I think 5 different random calls are a load.
Its "voluntary" and I said know. Then I get threatened with jail. I told him to go ahead, and btw eat me.
Never heard back again.

Tricky
01-Nov-2006, 07:03 PM
Thing is the census doesnt NEED to be that intrusive,fair enough a census to show population,but they really dont need to know if you have any emotional or learning problems,how much time you spend with your partner,what your income is,if you have shares etc :mad: I cant see any reason for them needing to know so much.What comes next,concentration camps for undesirables & gas chambers for opposition supporters?either that or its another way for gordon brown to see where the rest of your money is hidden & spent,so the sheriff of nottingham can get his paws on it....

coma
01-Nov-2006, 07:15 PM
I wasn't saying I thought any of that was OK, because I think the govt should mind their own buisness. Completely.
Thet are just too nosy for our own good.

Danny
01-Nov-2006, 09:08 PM
Something along these lines you reckon? :shifty:

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/6410/nazi20flag202oa2.jpg

tricky your a ****ing legend!:lol:

Tricky
01-Nov-2006, 09:23 PM
tricky your a ****ing legend!:lol:

:p had to be done!now we need to print it & pin them to every lamp post,phone box & bus stop in the country!:lol:

MinionZombie
01-Nov-2006, 09:42 PM
I'd better order up some Guy Fawkes masks and black capes then...:cool::sneaky::shifty:

Viva la revolution!

Tricky
02-Nov-2006, 09:37 PM
Hungary october 1956 stylee! :evil:

MinionZombie
02-Nov-2006, 10:19 PM
:elol:

I'll get the nation's universities on the blower and tell them to ease off the binge drinking for a week so we may strike out at our oppressors!

It's about time to erupt a can of "f*ck you buddy" all over those ultra-tax-supported, bloated sacks in Downing Street. :evil:

Tricky
02-Nov-2006, 10:30 PM

I'll get the nation's universities on the blower and tell them to ease off the binge drinking for a week so we may strike out at our oppressors!

It's about time to erupt a can of "f*ck you buddy" all over those ultra-tax-supported, bloated sacks in Downing Street. :evil:

The hungarians know how to tackle oppressive governments!did you see what happened on the 50th anniversary of the uprising?

These videos explain it better than words..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3wMd_dLttc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWHfEtf2iA8

They actually stole that T-34 in the second clip from a display :lol:
turns out their leader lied,that was the result....

Danny
03-Nov-2006, 02:37 AM

even jesus couldnt perform THAT miracle:lol: