PDA

View Full Version : And....footage from 28 Weeks Later

Geophyrd
01-Nov-2006, 12:31 PM
Don't know about anyone else but I really liked the first one. The footage from this one really looks good!

http://www.foxatomic.com/#PAGE_101:movie=/cols/cols_1600_1_28wclip.flv&movie_id=1601

cokey
01-Nov-2006, 01:07 PM
28 Days Later was very good, largely due to Danny Boyles direction. He stated in the past that he wont direct sequels. He is taking on an executive producer role in this but Ive read a post somewhere else from someone working on-set of 28 Weeks Later, and Danny Boyle is in fact directing the 2nd unit!

The footage released yesterday looks quite promising. Im very much looking forward to next spring!

Danny
01-Nov-2006, 04:54 PM
http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/showthread.php?t=3961

sorry pal someone beat you too it.

...and you know mz is gonna bitch about this being in dead discussion:lol:

Minerva_Zombi
01-Nov-2006, 06:38 PM
28 days was kinda what i was expecting from land. i loved it.

Cody
01-Nov-2006, 06:45 PM
well im glad 28 weeks later can FINNALY be posted in thos forum with out people...having fits.

coma
01-Nov-2006, 06:51 PM
Looks really good to me. The exploding head looked great.
Visually it cool, story, we just gotta wait and see.

bassman
01-Nov-2006, 07:15 PM
well im glad 28 weeks later can FINNALY be posted in thos forum with out people...having fits.

THEY'RE NOT F*CKING ZOMBIES!

:p

Deadman_Deluxe
01-Nov-2006, 07:28 PM

We are always talking about 28 DAYS LATER, mainly because it is a relevant movie, not to mention a "good" movie. However, we DO get hacked off having to point out on an almost daily basis that THERE ARE NO ZOMBIES in this movie.

For anyone who want's to get technical (don't) ... i am of course referring to ZOMBIE FLESHEATERS.

HLS
01-Nov-2006, 07:36 PM
I loved the movie even though it was not a zombie flick. It was very realalistic.

scotty Boy
01-Nov-2006, 07:59 PM
I love 28 days later and when i heard they were making a sequal i thought they would ruin it completly, but the footage shown looked highly promising. Ok there not Zombies even tho in my film studies course last year (we had the pleasure of focusing on zombies past and present) 28 days later was a main focus.

But i cant wait to see this one hopfully it will turn out better than i hope, im hoping the same for DOTD remake too of corse :lol:

DeadCentral
01-Nov-2006, 08:19 PM
I liked what I saw in that, thanks for the post.
I enjoyed 28 days. Danny Boyles directig style is really in depth, though not a zombie film at all, it very much has that NOTLD feel to it, but a modern setting with a totally different plotline, which is to me, just good film making...to capture a feeling, or high emotional state and transfer it to the viewer is talent.
I will say I don't particularly like the MTV styled shakey camera bit, I think that technique is a bit over done and takes from the atmosphere rather than helping to create it...but thats just my opinion.

capncnut
01-Nov-2006, 11:35 PM
HUGE fan of the original but I'm a little bummed Cillian Murphy and Naomie Harris were too busy to do this. I'm sure Robert Carlyle will do a grand job though, I loved him in Ravenous!

Cody
02-Nov-2006, 01:56 AM
whoa whoa whoa back up, ok so 28 days later is not a zombie movie but i thought 28 weeks later WAS zombie movie, i thought they came back from the dead

jimis
02-Nov-2006, 10:48 AM
whoa whoa whoa back up, ok so 28 days later is not a zombie movie but i thought 28 weeks later WAS zombie movie, i thought they came back from the dead

That's what I heard. A bit like 'I am Legend' were some of the vampires are dead and some are just infected.

cokey
02-Nov-2006, 12:40 PM
Anyone having trouble with the footage playback being jerky? Well, it's most likely to do with the 'Programs' menu to the left of the main footage window. As the menu is also flash, its putting quite a strain on your processor having both the flash files play at once.

Easy solution: As the 28 weeks later footage starts, place your mouse cursor over one of the little arrows at the top of the 'programs' menu. This will pause the menu and let the footage play smoothly!