PDA

View Full Version : I Didn't think this kind of thing really happened...

_liam_
02-Nov-2006, 04:30 PM
like a cross between die hard and battle royale...

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05240/561408.stm

unbelievable...

bassman
02-Nov-2006, 04:36 PM
That must've been a well thought out plan.:eek:

Cody
02-Nov-2006, 05:27 PM
damn. this reminds me of that show masterminds on court tv

capncnut
02-Nov-2006, 09:02 PM
What a dumbass! :lol:

Terran
02-Nov-2006, 10:31 PM
Man thats such old news

_liam_
03-Nov-2006, 02:42 AM
yeah i know, but i didn't hear about it and thought it was too cool to keep to myself.

HLS
05-Nov-2006, 01:28 PM
Ya. I remember reading about that a while back. It is so sad that **** like that happens.

coma
05-Nov-2006, 04:16 PM
yeah i know, but i didn't hear about it and thought it was too cool to keep to myself.
Cool?
I guess I know what you mean. But I don't think the hapless dude that got his head blown to bits had a good time.

_liam_
05-Nov-2006, 04:30 PM
the luridity & bizarre nature of the story justified me posting it, even though it was pretty old. while it's obviously not "cool" that this poor, seemingly simple character was exploited by a criminal gang, it is such a strange and outlandish tale that i thought it earned a certain distinction & deserved a mention.

wow everyone thinks i whack off over violence or something! dont know whether to defend myself or cultivate this rather arch and terrifying perception people have, for a laugh - but for the record, i'm a doctor who fan who reads comics and watches coronation street, i've had the same girlfriend for yearrrrs, i make training videos for a council, i'm too boring to be that twisted.

Terran
05-Nov-2006, 09:10 PM
but for the record, i'm a doctor who fan who reads comics and watches coronation street, i've had the same girlfriend for yearrrrs, i make training videos for a council, and whenever I get the chance I kick babies.

:|

:elol:

MikePizzoff
05-Nov-2006, 09:29 PM
I remember seeing stuff about this on the news a while back. Very bizarre.

_liam_
05-Nov-2006, 10:03 PM
did i mention i like to suck kitten's brains out through the eye socket?

no?

er...well i don't ...alright?
ALRIGHT?!

*jumps through window*