PDA

View Full Version : I like Bill Maher and all, but.....

Purge
02-Nov-2006, 04:40 PM
http://time.blogs.com/daily_dish/2006/10/bill_mahers_hal.html :confused: :dead:

Adrenochrome
02-Nov-2006, 04:55 PM
Last I checked, Bill Maher is still a moronic ex-comedian that nobody likes so he has to resort to "Talking Head-ing" himself to still get attention.
That guy IS his own punchline.

Cody
02-Nov-2006, 05:23 PM
that guy is as lame as a 2 by 4

coma
02-Nov-2006, 07:12 PM
he looks really, really wasted

capncnut
02-Nov-2006, 09:37 PM
Didn't somebody else post that photo a couple of days ago?

MinionZombie
02-Nov-2006, 10:25 PM
*hand up* Aye captain ... still though, what a douche that Maher is. It's one thing in a cartoon where people expect such things, but in real life with a guy who you would have thought knew better ... well, there we have it ...

Khardis
03-Nov-2006, 03:02 PM
complete asshole.

deadpunk
03-Nov-2006, 05:43 PM
What a twerp. Why do some guys feel the need to remind us they are assholes. Do they really think we've forgotten? Why doesn't he just carry a sign...

ASSHOLE.
RIGHT HERE.
YES, ME.

Gee...maybe next year he can go as a small child that is dying of cancer. Just as much class.

Adrenochrome
03-Nov-2006, 05:44 PM
Why do some guys feel the need to remind us they are assholes.

oh, that's rich, I'll say!:lol:

MinionZombie
03-Nov-2006, 06:15 PM
Easy fella's ... easy ... :shifty:

Kaos
03-Nov-2006, 06:18 PM
Hey Adreno,

Is that an image from "The Fly" in your sig?

deadpunk
03-Nov-2006, 06:25 PM
oh, that's rich, I'll say!:lol:

If you really wanna say something, be my guest. But, don't pussyfoot around with it. It bores me. :|

I post that I disagree with you, you fire off at me. I post that I agree with you (as in this thread), you fire off at me. It's weak and unwarranted. Go find a new hobby.

Adrenochrome
03-Nov-2006, 06:26 PM
If you really wanna say something, be my guest. But, don't pussyfoot around with it. It bores me. :|

I post that I disagree with you, you fire off at me. I post that I agree with you (as in this thread), you fire off at me. It's weak and unwarranted. Go find a new hobby.
oh my....LOL......wow

Hey Adreno,

Is that an image from "The Fly" in your sig?

yup....sho iz!

MinionZombie
03-Nov-2006, 06:35 PM
Thread closed

This goes not only for people in this thread, but people on the forum in general - if you don't meet eye-to-eye with someone on an issue, just leave it if you can't have a reasoned and civil discussion.

Also, if you don't get on with someone, refrain from baiting and likewise refrain from responding to baits.

Let's keep the forum civil, friendly and free of personal annoyances.