PDA

View Full Version : Suddam Guilty... if you care

DjfunkmasterG
05-Nov-2006, 11:27 AM
http://www.cnn.com/

Sentenced to death by hanging.

Danny
05-Nov-2006, 11:39 AM
hoyl **** you mean he was guilty, phew!, after all this time i know the verdict, cus this one was bugging me:rolleyes: :lol:

Adrenochrome
05-Nov-2006, 12:13 PM
Now we have to wait through the appeals:rolleyes:

MinionZombie
05-Nov-2006, 12:31 PM
Heard it on the radio this morning - one simple answer - GOOD.

But like Adreno said, now to sit through endless appeals *sigh*. Ridiculous, the guy is blatantly guilty, he's an evil, sick and twisted freak and it's about time we purge him from our world and stop wasting anymore money on keeping him locked up and fed & watered.

You kinda think 'if only he had a gun where he was hiding' - boom - soldier shoots him in self defence and Saddam's toast with no clown-show trial that takes forever and ends up killing a bunch of lawyers. :eek:

AssassinFromHell
05-Nov-2006, 12:58 PM
Am I the only one whos going to miss his everyday ramblings and courtroom antics? He was pretty amusing. Can we at least get him on SNL, then hang his sorry ass?

HLS
05-Nov-2006, 01:25 PM
It is about time.

kortick
05-Nov-2006, 02:24 PM
how can they do this to
uncle saddam?

he was so nice and caring

not every leader went out of thier way
to spray sweet smelling nerve gas
on their people

or dug such beautiful mass graves for entire villiages

this is his reward?

so unfair

Khardis
05-Nov-2006, 02:28 PM
YES!, hang you sack of low life murdering scum.

slickwilly13
05-Nov-2006, 02:34 PM
They need to hang him by his neck from a piece of wire.

HLS
05-Nov-2006, 02:40 PM
I wonder if they will show the hanging on tv live? That would be something to watch.

Khardis
05-Nov-2006, 02:42 PM
I think he gets a appeal though, so his hanging wont be for like 5 years I am guessing.

deadpunk
05-Nov-2006, 03:37 PM
meh...I had always heard that Arabic men weren't that 'well hung' anyways :lol:

Seriously though, sports fans, I got a ten spot says the f*cker finds a way to off himself, Himmler style, before any kind of execution goes through. :skull:

_liam_
05-Nov-2006, 03:59 PM
quelle suprise.

mystic liam also predicts he will be murdered/commit suicide before then.

capncnut
05-Nov-2006, 06:45 PM
I wonder if they will show the hanging on tv live? That would be something to watch.

Check out You Tube a week after his death. I know I will. :D

dmbfanintn
05-Nov-2006, 07:54 PM
They should display his dead carcass in public for a few days like they did Mussollini! My grandfather saw his body in person when he was in WW2.

Tricky
05-Nov-2006, 08:00 PM
I think he'll probably die of natural causes before he gets hung to be honest,he's no spring chicken & if his appeals drag on for years then old age will take him to his maker.

Adrenochrome
05-Nov-2006, 08:01 PM
quelle suprise.

mystic liam also predicts he will be murdered/commit suicide before then.
I'm thinking the same thing....suicide.
Early in the trial he was demanding that, IF he was found guilty and sentenced to death NOT to hang him like some "common criminal" - he insisted that they put him in front of a firing squad.

_liam_
05-Nov-2006, 08:44 PM
mm he's not really in a position to make demands though, the cheeky git.

isn't it unislamic to commit suicide in that way? although his muslim act is definitely just to garner support & sympathy. that way he becomes the unfairly deposed muslim leader as opposed to the questionably removed oppressive sectarian dictator.

coma
05-Nov-2006, 08:49 PM

isn't it unislamic to commit suicide in that way? although his muslim act is definitely just to garner support & sympathy. that way he becomes the unfairly deposed muslim leader as opposed to the questionably removed oppressive sectarian dictator.

He is not religious at all, It's just something that was convienient when he started to get into trouble towards the end of his reign. He didnt have Madrasseses or any radical Islam stuff, bevasue it would bind people together gainst him. I read a book on him and some other dictators a couple years sgo. IT was interesting. Sadaam is not so interesting, but he sure got his ass kicked alot when he was growing up.

And Notice the groovy beard he has now instead of the Tony Orlando leatherboy Mustache. How Clever!

Adrenochrome
05-Nov-2006, 08:51 PM

exactly! He's been "demanding and arrogoant" through the entire show!

_liam_
05-Nov-2006, 09:06 PM
i have enjoyed the anecdotes from his guards though, apparently he's always singing reagan & clintons praises and eating cheesy doritos.

i have to say though, nobody deserves to be hanged, it's a horrible way to die. sorry to be the bleeding heart for the mass murdering tyrant, but ah just shoot him in the head and have done with.

MikePizzoff
05-Nov-2006, 09:14 PM
how can they do this to
uncle saddam?

he was so nice and caring

not every leader went out of thier way
to spray sweet smelling nerve gas
on their people

or dug such beautiful mass graves for entire villiages

this is his reward?

so unfair

Preach on, brotha! :lol:

Marie
05-Nov-2006, 09:14 PM
i have to say though, nobody deserves to be hanged, it's a horrible way to die. sorry to be the bleeding heart for the mass murdering tyrant, but ah just shoot him in the head and have done with.

Actually I think they should gas him with the stuff he used on the Kurds. That would be just I think.

M_

Terran
05-Nov-2006, 09:18 PM

Im in a similiar boat for a different reason....I mean cause if he were allowed to free fall for a bit before the hanging it would be a relatively painless "pop"!....(like a long rope)....

But I mean...hell whats the difference the guy prefers to be shot by firing squad...why not consider it...The rope probally costs more than the bullets anyhow....

_liam_
05-Nov-2006, 10:14 PM
analysts dont believe the appeal will go on for more than a fortnight. he's doomed.

use the gas to kill him? i thought there were no WMDs in iraq, he used a fairy wand to kill them, didnt ya know :D

MinionZombie
06-Nov-2006, 10:10 AM
How about death-by-shoe - like when his statue was toppled all the citizens swarmed and started smacking it with their shoes, the ultimate disrespect in their culture, so how about death-by-shoe? ... a spiked golf shoe ... :elol:

DjfunkmasterG
06-Nov-2006, 10:18 AM
Can't we just stick him in a room with a rabid wolverine jacked up on steroids?

MinionZombie
06-Nov-2006, 10:35 AM
And then televise it, and place bets on which limbs go first. :elol:

That sick bastard deserves a painful death.

Danny
06-Nov-2006, 11:27 AM
better yet just let him loose in the american sticks, film him running for his life through the swamps, sending tear gas after him while the noise attracts the local "folk".

"DA-DA-DING-DING-DING-DING,DINGDING-DING!" :elol:

dmbfanintn
06-Nov-2006, 04:01 PM
How about death-by-shoe - like when his statue was toppled all the citizens swarmed and started smacking it with their shoes, the ultimate disrespect in their culture, so how about death-by-shoe? ... a spiked golf shoe ... :elol:

Simply the best idea so far, I love it!!!!!

Death by SHOE! :lol: :lol:

Can you imagine how many Iraqi's would come out for this? Shoe in hand!

LouCipherr
06-Nov-2006, 05:31 PM

YES! GREAT IDEA!

"Order some fu*kin' golf shoes.. otherwise, we may never get out of this place alive." :lol:

coma
06-Nov-2006, 06:16 PM
You could get beat to death with sandals if you got hit enough times.
Hand out palettes of shoes in the town that got gassed and turn Saddam loose. He'll end up strung up like Mussolini.

But really, was there any doubt he'd get convicted? The judge whowas obviously sympathetic got removed. There's no way he'd get found innocent. Iraq's "benefactors" would look might stupid(er).

Purge
06-Nov-2006, 06:21 PM
Wow, the verdict comes just a few days before the mid-terms? What a remarkable coincidence! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: