PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Election News!-the Most Important Info Of The Night

zombie04
07-Nov-2006, 09:33 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,227954,00.html

honestly, why bother making it public? i mean, who cares?

Tricky
07-Nov-2006, 09:44 PM
Why cant she do us all a favour & file for divorce from the music industry & the media hounds that think we care what she eats for breakfast :rolleyes:

Adrenochrome
07-Nov-2006, 09:48 PM
Damn! I'd completely forgotten about her Hackness.:rolleyes:

_liam_
07-Nov-2006, 09:49 PM
ah i love britney, she's a tragicomic trash culture icon in the making, it's so classic; all american teeny cheerleader singing sensation turned spotty, uncouth, smokey trollop. love it. let's just hope it all ends in a bank robbery.

Khardis
07-Nov-2006, 10:39 PM
Eh, who cares. She got what she wanted from ole K-fed a couple of kids, and an absent father. Now he can disappear back into the trailer park and she can raise her youngins.

Cody
08-Nov-2006, 04:49 AM
she better keep his customized federline ferrari

DeadJonas190
08-Nov-2006, 08:23 AM
I guess his stint on WWE television was just too much for her.

scotty Boy
08-Nov-2006, 08:46 AM
he was on Wrestling???

I think Britney is a waste of space, when i was about 13 i loved this girl when i was 14 i hated her! and so on.

I agree that she should stay well away from the media, from singing and from any more trashy chick flick movies!

MinionZombie
08-Nov-2006, 10:55 AM
:lol:

Saw this on Yahoo news yesterday, hilarious. Celebrity marriages are so pointless, they barely last any time whatsoever, so why bother getting hitched? Celeb relationships are so pointless and fickle, but it serves the dumbo right for hooking up with that white trash nobody who has done nothing but abuse his marriage to a famous person to advance his own "career". *shudders*

Celebrities ... hahaha ...

coma
08-Nov-2006, 02:33 PM
Why y'all hating on K Fed?
He is The BOMB and a true American Hero!

GO K Fed , Go K Fed!

capncnut
09-Nov-2006, 12:43 AM
I take it she has a new album out soon. :lol:

Cody
09-Nov-2006, 05:23 AM
:lol:

Saw this on Yahoo news yesterday, hilarious. Celebrity marriages are so pointless, they barely last any time whatsoever, so why bother getting hitched? Celeb relationships are so pointless and fickle, but it serves the dumbo right for hooking up with that white trash nobody who has done nothing but abuse his marriage to a famous person to advance his own "career". *shudders*

Celebrities ... hahaha ...

what about courtney cox and I think his name is david? theyve been together for along time