PDA

View Full Version : K-fed get's divorced via text message...

LoSTBoY
10-Nov-2006, 03:42 PM
Makes one's day!

http://thatvideosite.com/video/3572

:lol:

DjfunkmasterG
10-Nov-2006, 04:01 PM
That was so awesome. He got his ass handed to him while bragging how she loved him, and supported him. How nice to get a text message letting you know your ass is gone while doing a TV interview. :lol:

radiokill
10-Nov-2006, 04:12 PM
good thing I don't believe in karma because....

BWAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHHAAAAAHHHHAHA HA!!!!!!!

DjfunkmasterG
10-Nov-2006, 04:27 PM
good thing I don't believe in karma because....

BWAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHHAAAAAHHHHAHA HA!!!!!!!

K-Fed: The story of a "never was" who became a "wanna be", then dumped on TV by his wifey. Hollywood can't write stories this good. This should be the next VH-1 Movie of the week.

Khardis
10-Nov-2006, 04:39 PM
Its hilarious. I can see the text now

"Kfed, dumpng u 4 lyfe. get ur stuff out of my mansion. 4get the kids. lol pwned. bye bye."

LoSTBoY
10-Nov-2006, 04:49 PM
Its hilarious. I can see the text now

"Kfed, dumpng u 4 lyfe. get ur stuff out of my mansion. 4get the kids. lol pwned. bye bye."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What a bitch! :)

slickwilly13
10-Nov-2006, 04:57 PM
She probably text something along the lines of that. I know some people who met her before. And from what I was told she's a total bitch.

DjfunkmasterG
10-Nov-2006, 04:57 PM
Hey applaud Britney. What women do you know can shed 240lbs and come out on top for all to embrace?

bassman
10-Nov-2006, 05:10 PM
Four words...

"Who gives a f*ck?"

It's all just an act, anyway....

MinionZombie
10-Nov-2006, 05:12 PM
:elol:

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA...take that "k-fed" *shudders*, what a Heat Magazine name, yeesh.

The guy deserves it, he's got no talent, he survives by being known through the E! Entertainment channel or Entertainment Tonight or whatever crap he's being talked about on, mooched off Britney (although I'm not defending her either, far from it, she can fuuuuuuudge off :lol).

lol, "irreconsilable differences" needs to be banned, they should expose exactly what the problem is, I'm so fed up of hearing those two words on MTV/E/whatever-the-fudge channel that's obsessed with these no-talent "celebrities". :lol:

Now ... yes, this is somewhat ironic and a bit Jay & Bob Strike Back, me commenting on it, but I just wanted to laugh. Celebrity marriages ... why bother?

Adrenochrome
10-Nov-2006, 05:16 PM
That little whigger-ass-munch reminds me of J-Roc from The Trailer Park Boys......only J-Roc is a little smarter.
Know what I'm saaaaaayyyiiiinnnn'?

coma
10-Nov-2006, 05:22 PM

Agreed. If he is not beating her she has no reason to do that hollywood, non balls, stuff. Any person I mean. People sometimes break up by fax!
They are bothe total and uttely useless.
And she has a really fat neck:eek:

MinionZombie
10-Nov-2006, 05:26 PM
And she has a really fat neck

ROFLNECKFAT

You know ... I'd never really noticed before ... but she does have quite a sturdy head-stand on here doesn't she? :lol:

coma
10-Nov-2006, 05:31 PM

ROFLNECKFAT

You know ... I'd never really noticed before ... but she does have quite a sturdy head-stand on here doesn't she? :lol:

She has this hot body capped off by a Linebacker's* neck!

*Linebacker is the ultra hugest and fattest bull neck players on American Football teams.

scotty Boy
10-Nov-2006, 05:39 PM
I didnt even know this dude wasa rapper!! i just thought he was some normal bloke who met a crazed woman!

Gotta feel sorry for him, but then again you have to feel sorry for every man who now thinks they have a chance and even more sorry for the guys who do get that chance!!

capncnut
10-Nov-2006, 06:40 PM
Four words...

"Who gives a f*ck?"

It's all just an act, anyway....

Damn straight. K-Fed is just a jumped up twat who reminds me of Vanilla Ice and Britney is a nasty little skank troll who can't sing or dance. Saying that, I would've slung my load over her in that school uniform! :D

LoSTBoY
10-Nov-2006, 06:52 PM
She probably text something along the lines of that. I know some people who met her before. And from what I was told she's a total bitch.

When I said 'what a bitch', I meant him not her. :lol:

MinionZombie
10-Nov-2006, 06:55 PM
Saying that, I would've slung my load over her in that school uniform!

That is the funniest/sickest thing I've heard all day. :lol: Bravo man, bravo. :thumbsup: :lol:

Cody
10-Nov-2006, 06:57 PM
that guy is a loser anyways

Marie
10-Nov-2006, 07:10 PM

Granted she's no talent, but you say she's a bitch like it's a BAD thing:D .

M_

Maitreya
10-Nov-2006, 07:17 PM
Well there is one man who is seizing this opportunity of Britney's breakup.

And that man is Richard Cheese.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=52630630&blogID=190490448&MyToken=9a9108ad-77d4-48b1-a086-ca803555b13f

Tied2thetracks
11-Nov-2006, 02:12 AM
BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA...take that "k-fed" *shudders*, what a Heat Magazine name, yeesh.

I guess now its K-Fed-Ex.

MinionZombie
11-Nov-2006, 11:47 AM
I guess now its K-Fed-Ex.
*teehee* :)