PDA

View Full Version : My missus is gonna be on telly!

_liam_
10-Nov-2006, 10:19 PM
yepo, i know this doesnt really top the dizzy heights of MinionZombie's near legendary appearence on UK talk show "trisha" (oh don't think i've forgotten about your lovely f***off RED locks MZ ;) ), but my lovely girlfriend is getting her dreads cut on "celebrity scissorhands" for children in need next week(as long as she isnt too outlandish for them)!

uk viewers, tune in, give money!

capncnut
10-Nov-2006, 10:38 PM

Always have done, always will.

_liam_
10-Nov-2006, 10:45 PM
heh, even when they did that eastenders/doctor who crossover?

there stands a principled man!! :D

capncnut
10-Nov-2006, 11:03 PM
heh, even when they did that eastenders/doctor who crossover?

there stands a principled man!! :D

I have to admit that I dont watch the live event that much but I always give money whenever I can. Everytime they show videos of dying Ethiopian babies, my hands go straight into my pockets.

Chakobsa
11-Nov-2006, 12:44 PM
yepo, i know this doesnt really top the dizzy heights of MinionZombie's near legendary appearence on UK talk show "trisha" (oh don't think i've forgotten about your lovely f***off RED locks MZ ;) ), but my lovely girlfriend is getting her dreads cut on "celebrity scissorhands" for children in need next week(as long as she isnt too outlandish for them)!

Whiat day is she on?

MinionZombie
11-Nov-2006, 01:14 PM
lol ... cor blimey, if (hopefully) I become rich and famous, that appearance in the audience of Trisha in my first year at uni with my hair completely dyed "bright f*ck off red" (as I used to put it) will be used in one of those "before they were famous" clip shows, I just know it (providing I achieve my life goal that is, hehe).

I've actually got the episode on video, I think I have a short montage type thing I made out of some clips of it for one of my uni videos that I made every semester at Uni...

_liam_
11-Nov-2006, 11:03 PM
you better youtube a "best of" of that one MZ, i remember me and the late great richard jackson bein all over it at the time.

me missus should be on next friday.
http://www.celebrityscissorhands.co.uk/news/we_want_to_hear_from_you
linkage, that's her hugging whoever...