PDA

View Full Version : colour me surprised

Danny
14-Nov-2006, 03:08 PM
k, now i aint wanting a p$3 and not too many on this forum do but i thought that sony hadnt done this bad, heres a poll from gamespot as of 4:00pm on the 14th of nov, about whos gonna get a ps3. its surprising to say the least.

sony really are doing something wrong, maybe bill gates payed em off to "take a dive":sneaky:

It's the frickin' PlayStation 3! I'm in line as we speak! (7%) 4,856
Someone put those poor saps out of their misery. (49%) 31,418
They're already lining up? Crap! I have to get my tent! (10%) 6,439
You all missed the point. They're lining up for the Wii. (33%) 21,331

capncnut
14-Nov-2006, 05:59 PM
sony really are doing something wrong, maybe bill gates payed em off to "take a dive":sneaky:

It wouldn't surprise me, he's paid off just about every developer from under $ony's nose this time around. The 360 has had a dominant head start in the war and the Wii is too innovative and diverse to ignore. Bring it on P$3, let's see what you're made of! :lol:

MikePizzoff
14-Nov-2006, 06:31 PM
I saw the ex-president & founder of Atari saying that he thinks the PS3 is a complete disaster and will flop.

"I think Sony shot themselves in the foot... there is a high probability [they] will fail. The price point is probably unsustainable. For years and years Sony has been a very difficult company to deal with from a developer standpoint. They could get away with their arrogance and capriciousness because they had an installed base. They have also historically had horrible software tools. You compare that to the Xbox 360 with really great authoring tools [and] additional revenue streams from Xbox live... a first party developer would be an idiot to develop for Sony first and not the 360. People don't buy hardware, they buy software."

Danny
14-Nov-2006, 06:45 PM
i still think sonys letting people think there stupid, what with them not defending themselves as hard and there shutting down of importers and that whole psp biz i think there up to something:shifty:

dammit weres eamon delavera when we really need him?:lol:

capncnut
14-Nov-2006, 10:27 PM
Even Eamon DeLavera would be speechless on this subject. Who'd have thought it huh?