PDA

View Full Version : When theres no more room in hell...

Bubdotd
14-Nov-2006, 07:24 PM
The dead will walk the earth.

DURRRRRRRRRR:lol:

so... if i was to tell you guys there is an outbreak in africa... what would you do?

Danny
14-Nov-2006, 07:40 PM
pick my nose, drink a swig of dr.pepper, shurg , say "cool", then carry on playing video games.

Adolf Kitler
14-Nov-2006, 07:44 PM
so... if i was to tell you guys there is an outbreak in africa... what would you do?
Wouldn't be too surprised. Seems like most of the dire plagues come from Africa anymore. And I'd probably start making plans to take an extended vacation to a well stocked virtually uninhabited island with a good cable connection.

MaximusIncredulous
14-Nov-2006, 07:48 PM
Pitcairn Island, here I come.

http://www.lareau.org/pitc.html

Bubdotd
14-Nov-2006, 07:50 PM
I'm in rhode island so the best place to go would be Block Island witch is not far by boat.

capncnut
14-Nov-2006, 08:56 PM
drink a swig of dr.pepper...

You too huh? You can't beat a drop of that sacred laboratory-brewed elixir! :D

Adolf Kitler
14-Nov-2006, 09:16 PM

Looks good! We'd probably have to learn to live like pirates to survive a zombie holocaust, so it's fitting.

Danny
14-Nov-2006, 11:47 PM
You too huh? You can't beat a drop of that sacred laboratory-brewed elixir! :D

word byatch pepper like a mutha ****er!

capncnut
14-Nov-2006, 11:49 PM
word byatch pepper like a mutha ****er!

*silently nods while giving two thumbs up* :lol:

The Alive Man
14-Nov-2006, 11:52 PM
I would live in Italy, as always. We're accustomed to chaos, especially in my city, Naples... where crime, trash and low-key thieves rule the day. The Zombies would be eventually ignored here :D

Bubdotd
14-Nov-2006, 11:55 PM
lol nice 69 posts dude.

and uhh i was really bored when i made this thread. lol:bored:

still kinda bored...:|

The Alive Man
15-Nov-2006, 12:12 AM
lol nice 69 posts dude.

|

Many thanks...:cool:

And remember... BORE can kill... :eek:

Philly_SWAT
15-Nov-2006, 12:53 AM

Bach's Arco, Pitcairn, here I come!

Cartma7546
15-Nov-2006, 02:57 AM
I say we get the Beatles and Cold play to host a relief concert. Zombaid 06 baby!

capncnut
15-Nov-2006, 03:01 AM
I say we get the Beatles and Cold play to host a relief concert. Zombaid 06 baby!

Screw Coldplay I want the hari krishna zombie from Dawn on drums, Bill Hinzman from Night on bass, Bub from Day on guitar and Big Daddy from Land rapping. What a group! :D

Philly_SWAT
15-Nov-2006, 09:47 AM
Screw Coldplay I want the hari krishna zombie from Dawn on drums, Bill Hinzman from Night on bass, Bub from Day on guitar and Big Daddy from Land rapping. What a group! :D

I would rather have The Misfits & Rob Zombie.

The Alive Man
15-Nov-2006, 03:01 PM
Misfits? :eek: Posers... for the most of their career (not the beginning).

I hated their stereotypical performance in 'BRUISER'.

capncnut
16-Nov-2006, 07:15 AM
I would rather have The Misfits & Rob Zombie.

Ah Philly, you speak my language bro. White Zombie (for me) was the best music of Robs career although Hellbilly Deluxe is indeed a classic. The new record Educated Horses is pretty damn good too I thought.

The Alive Man
16-Nov-2006, 08:27 AM
I grew up on 'Astro-creep 2000'. That album is the very core of Rob's past, present and future work, IMHO.

Wantaghzombie
18-Nov-2006, 02:29 AM
I'd take a nap. Yeah.

Wooley
18-Nov-2006, 10:39 PM
First, make sure it's not a joke or I misunerstood the newsreader.

Second, think to myself, maybe, just maybe it'll be a positive experience in the end, and will break that continent out of the dark ages of intertribal warfare, corruption, and stupidity. Or it'll just depopulate the continent and in a few years, once the deaders decompose, new pioneers can try again.

Third, think you know somehow, someway, this will be the bug that finally gets back tothe first world and set about preparing for its arrival in North America, by buying supplies like ammo, food, water, tools, barbed wire and fence poles.

The barbed wire and fence poles would be to create tanglefoot, which is a barricade that has wire laid out in irregular patterns at between ankle and knee height, and is used to trip and break up advancing formations, like packs of deaders, so that you can shoot them.

dracenstein
02-Dec-2006, 05:09 PM
Read the Zombie Survival Code, watch the GAR films and sharpen my sword. Being in the UK, I don't have access to guns. Maybe a crossbow...

Then forget it all until they literally bump into me.

Oh no, it's too late!

Adolf Kitler
02-Dec-2006, 07:51 PM
I live real close to the smoky mountains, so I'd likely stock up with as much non perishable food as my truck will hold, bring plenty of tools and supplies for barricading a rented cabin at the top of the ski slopes, and of course plenty of ammo for my modest firearm collection. Then I'd sit back and watch the TV newscasts, and wait for the inevidable outbreak in the states.

Not the best possible plan, but I'm far from any lighthouse.