PDA

View Full Version : BLACKSTAR: RETURN TO SAGAR - Message Board!

The Alive Man
15-Nov-2006, 09:36 PM
Hi Starswords,

I've built up the one and only BLACKSTAR FAN FORUM on the net:

'BLACKSTAR: RETURN TO SAGAR'

http://johnblackstar.proboards98.com/

I hope to realize a big community/fan following devoted to the greatest American cartoon hero of all the times!

Let's not forget that Blackstar paved the way to He-Man and his successful cartoon series.

Many thanks to everyone!

The Alive Man
17-Nov-2006, 09:24 PM
Bump.;)

coma
17-Nov-2006, 09:26 PM
Nice looking board but I doubt your going to start a groundswell of fandom for Blackstar.:eek:
Thundarr can kick his ass to the moon:D

The Alive Man
18-Nov-2006, 12:10 PM
Nice looking board but I doubt your going to start a groundswell of fandom for Blackstar.:eek:
Thundarr can kick his ass to the moon:D

Are you joking? Thundarr is a post-apocalyptic bum. Blackstar was a winner from day one. On a hostile planet 8set in a different universe) he managed to become an hero. What do you want more, man?

Thanks for the congrats, anyway:lol:

coma
18-Nov-2006, 05:29 PM
Are you joking? Thundarr is a post-apocalyptic bum. Blackstar was a winner from day one. On a hostile planet 8set in a different universe) he managed to become an hero. What do you want more, man?

Thanks for the congrats, anyway:lol:

Dude, I was kidding, and Blackstar was a little late for me. All that He man stuff came out when I was already getting laid.:)

Besides Thudarr is better because It was designed by Jack Kirby (and looks it). And Kirby is the King. Recognize Mother f*****r!

The Alive Man
18-Nov-2006, 05:39 PM
Visually speaking, 'BLACKSTAR' is an artistic painting come to life. Kirby is a legend, but his work in 'THUNDARR' wasn't at its best, and sub-par to 'BLACKSTAR' (general consensus).

Is this a ZOMBIE message board, by the way? Blackstar faced a Sagarese equivalent of the simil-tahitian Zombies in the famed episode called 'The Zombie Master'.
'NUFF SAID!